Jediwannabe's Case (goto the second page)

General discussion of topics related to modding. Project logs go in the "Project Logs" subforum.
maxxis
Moderator Emeritus

Post by maxxis »

Same here. My virgin antec keeps wispering to me to mod it. Already fitted 5 led fans, ccfl and most recent a set of Thermaltake round ide cables. It doesn't stop. Next up is fan controllers etc etc etc.

The madness or should I say addiction never stops. Maybe drugs would be less addictive :D
Off-The-Chart

Post by Off-The-Chart »

Gr8 modding.. Love those grills... Where'd you get them? Is it just me or does some peeps lights seem to look better than others??? :?
Intel i5 750 - Asus P7P55D LE - G.Skill Ripjaws 2x 4Gig - Coolermaster HAF932
Club Radeon 5850 - Corsair HX750W - OCZ Vertex 2 120Gig SSD - 2x Seagate 1.5TB
Samsung 2494HS 1920x1080 - Logitech G15 - Logitech G500
BlackBerry Bold 9900 - iPod Touch 8Gig 2G
JEdiWaNNaBE

Post by JEdiWaNNaBE »

I got them from pc Game world in centurion, pretoria.

But Modshop also sells them
flabby

Post by flabby »

i like
The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss
Fishzn

Post by Fishzn »

Kewl mod Wannabe!! A thing i would suggest though is some cable sleeving for your PSU cables! They are neat with the cable ties but are horrible looking huh? Cable sleeving makes them look good! Maybe some cool colored cable sleeving?

Oh and since your doing electronic engineering a PSU mod should be no problem for you, why not look into it? And once you install the PSU into the new housing add a wikid UV fan or sumtin', will make it look sharp, instead of the bland metal PSU with the stickers! Just what i think!

Keep on modding, you are good!
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
JEdiWaNNaBE

Post by JEdiWaNNaBE »

I want cable sleeving, but i want either green or blue uv reactive, and nobody has any stock :(

Right now, i won't be doing any psu mods, it's a brand new psu and i don't want to void the warranty just yet :D

I wanna get that blue uv reactive housing from modshop, and replace the fans with either a blue or uv one.