Maizey Plastics- Gladly offering assistance.

General discussion of topics related to modding. Project logs go in the "Project Logs" subforum.
KillerByte
G3AR Staff Member

Post by KillerByte »

vote to make this thread a modding sticky. :P :P
What I type has nothing to do with the people that employ me.
psYChowIt

Post by psYChowIt »

I rate they'll be selling ALLOT of plexi once the online ordering is online. Can't wait!
Maizey

Post by Maizey »

Good morning everyone,

Thank you for all your comments and questions. Please keep them comming.

I will be checking the topic every day, in the morning and in the afternoon. I will get to all the questions posted, but I have to do it this way. (Have other duties to attend to.)

Yesterday I wrote that we will have online ordering, but unfortunatley this will only be available on limited products and not on Perspex or Plexiglas. :oops:
Sorry about this, my mistake, but keep in mind that we accept phone in, fax and e-mail orders. Delivery is free of charge in the relevant branche's area.(19 Branches across the country!)
If you are not close to a branch, speak to the branch manager of the closest branch to you and arrange a shipping plan for you.

Please talk to us, we will listen.
PFS

Post by PFS »

aribaaaa!! welcome maizey, think this thread is gonna swell with Q & A. Hmf, no online plex orders. O, well. not a mission me thinks.

Have a good one

PFS*

[EDIT] don't maybe feel like hinting for a office in the Mafikeng area?? :)
I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. (Stephen Hawking)
EVILer

Re: Maizey Plastics- Gladly offering assistance.

Post by EVILer »

Maizey wrote:Hello everyone,
Example: Wik1d was looking for brushed alu.
We sell a plastic sheeting that looks like brushed alu (1,5mm / 1,3mm / 0,5mm / 0,1mm thick).
hi

im actually looking for something like this, what is it called? if i need to ask for it over the counter. is there a specific name for it?
Intel 3.4 Dual Core
4 GB DDR 800
XFX GeForce 8800 GTS 320 MB
2 X 250GB SATA
2 X 320GB SATA
1 X 120GB IDE
Coolermaster WC System
Gigabyte 3D Aurora570 Case
2 X Acer 19\\\" Wide LCD
doo_much

Post by doo_much »

Maizey wrote:If the piece is not too big, you can throw it into an oven until rubberry and bend. (Beware of extreme heat)
Back in the day we used an iron - obviously with a layer of thin cardboard / thick paper in between. Worked a charm.
MOOD - Thirsty

A surprising amount of modern pseudoscience is coming out of the environmental sector. Perhaps it should not be so surprising given that environmentalism is political rather than scientific.
Timothy Casey
Maizey

Post by Maizey »

Good afternoon everyone,

Lets start at the top:

PFS - I doubt if we will open a branch in Mafikeng, Rustenburg is your closest branch. Good try. :wink:

EVILer - The material is called "Rowmark". They have a colourchart that can help in easy selection of the right one for you.

doo much - The iron is a first for me, but it makes sense. The oven however heats the product evenly on both sides and gives a better form or bend.

Thank you for all the questions, we are glad to help.

PS: I like these little "emoticons".

I have a question, how can I insert pictures into my reply?
Skidd
Permanently Banned

Post by Skidd »

Uploading the pic into a online directory or image host (Photobucket) then using the url to the picture and placing it in the post between the image tags, IE [img]http://image_url[/img]
Maizey

Post by Maizey »

Thanks Skidd,

Where do I find one of these photobuckets?
Skidd
Permanently Banned

Post by Skidd »

Maizey

Post by Maizey »

Thanx for the help. :thumbsup: