anyone seen the matrix? (I'm not telling the story,dont wory

A place for all tech stuff that doesn't really belong anywhere else.
OnlyOneKenobi
Moderator Emeritus

Post by OnlyOneKenobi »

mrberns wrote:What questions weren't answered?

How is it Neo is able to turn chunks of machinary into fireballs in the 'real' world, for one. In the Matrix there are mathematical anomolies, flaws if you will (as the architect exlpained) which could explain his abilities within in the matrix. In the 'real world' no explanation is given.
Neo has super powers in the real world. It's basically telepathy, telekinesis, etc. I don't understand why there has to be any explanation other than the fact that he is the One. His abilities in the matrix are not because of mathematical anomalies, Neo is an anomaly.
And what, exactly, is Smith. Ok, if you know a bit about computers you can figure that out. But how did Smith BECOME what he was, when Neo had apparently "destroyed" him?
Smith is a virus who used to be an agent. Neo was a hacker, hackers sometimes create virusses, though Neo did do it unintentionally. Remember, an agent can never truly be destroyed. Neo jumped into Smith's code and burst it into tiny pieces, but Smith should just "respawn" like all agents do. Smith was supposed to be deleted for his failure - the agents we see in Reloaded are his "upgraded" replacements. Smith's code was changed by Neo - instead of accepting his fate and being deleted, Smith becomes a virus.
Smith : "I knew what I was supposed to do but I didn't, I couldn't. I was compelled to stay, compelled to disobey."

Intel Core i7-950 | MSI X58 Pro-E, STK1366 | Geforce GTX470 1280 | 8GB DDR3 1333Mhz RAM | Samsung 226BW Monitor | Windows 7 Home Premium
skunkymunky
Permanently Banned

Post by skunkymunky »

if you understand programming u gotta see the matrix as one big loop.
but now something different has happened hence the fact it's worth telling

to qoute smith from reload
It's happening excatly as before
well not excatly
Fool people into thinking youve got a horse by taking off a unicorns horn
zimdollar

Post by zimdollar »

I'm not going into the technical stuff, I just think Revolutions is gonna rock from the previews (don't care what the critics say), anybody seen that scene where the defenders of Zion jump in those mechs and blast the **** out of the sentinels! Yeah!
skunkymunky
Permanently Banned

Post by skunkymunky »

wait it's not out where u live yet.?
zimdollar

Post by zimdollar »

Oh its been out since the fifth. Official previews are a bit boring though.
skunkymunky
Permanently Banned

Post by skunkymunky »

u shud watch the final trailer 2:30 mins long it will make u wanna pack up and watch the movie right now