Cover Girl Requests

Questions, comments, suggestions, flames about the magazine? Here's the place.

Do you want her on the cover for May 2007?

Yes
79%
No
21%

Total votes: 77

maxxis
Moderator Emeritus

Post by maxxis »

G-Boy wrote:No I buy PCF to ease such frustrations. PCF + Vaseline = good times.
OMF 8O
UsMarshal

Post by UsMarshal »

G-Boy wrote:No I buy PCF to ease such frustrations. PCF + Vaseline = good times.
I can just imagine...

"Ooohh... Come here you sexy external backup drive, come rub your magnetic platters over clean Vista installation!"
KillerByte
G3AR Staff Member

Post by KillerByte »

he must get excited overthe weirdest things
What I type has nothing to do with the people that employ me.
pok

Post by pok »

UsMarshal wrote: I can just imagine...

"Ooohh... Come here you sexy external backup drive, come rub your magnetic platters over clean Vista installation!"
now you are just scaring us - 8O
Ironman SA 2011 Finisher - 15h10min
3.8km swim, 180km cycle & 42.2km run

Got the shirt to prove it.....
eraser

Post by eraser »

UsMarshal wrote:
I can just imagine...

Thats scary!
ColonelDebugger

Post by ColonelDebugger »

How about a handsome hunk for a change? There are female readers too, you know. :wink:
Dell 2707WFP l Silverstone TJ-07 l E8400 l eVGA 790i Ultra l eVGA GTX 280 (soon) l 2GB Team Xtreem DDR3-1600 Ltd Ed l 2 x Samsung F1 1TB l Creative X-Fi Extreme Audio l Creative Aurvana DJ l Logitech Z2300 l Logitech MX Revolution l Logitech G15 R2 l H2O
DarkStar

Post by DarkStar »

Or even better, why don't they put on a whole bunch of hardware on the cover. After all, it IS a mag about computers, no?
If I can't find a friendship problem...I'll make a friendship problem!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxo1qlk6gEI
ColonelDebugger

DarkStar wrote:Or even better, why don't they put on a whole bunch of hardware on the cover. After all, it IS a mag about computers, no?
I agree. Do you have any idea how weird it feels as a woman to be seen reading a mag with a half-naked girl on the cover? People don't notice the name, all they see are the boobs! :x
Dell 2707WFP l Silverstone TJ-07 l E8400 l eVGA 790i Ultra l eVGA GTX 280 (soon) l 2GB Team Xtreem DDR3-1600 Ltd Ed l 2 x Samsung F1 1TB l Creative X-Fi Extreme Audio l Creative Aurvana DJ l Logitech Z2300 l Logitech MX Revolution l Logitech G15 R2 l H2O
Rish_zn

Post by Rish_zn »

8O very nice... make no mistake "id hit it"

Is she indian btw? :P
xistenz

Post by xistenz »

Rish_zn wrote:Is she indian btw? :P
No. She has a fantastic tan though.
Last edited by xistenz on 01 Mar 2007, 16:13, edited 1 time in total.
Rish_zn

Post by Rish_zn »

Just tawt so by the name, and she looks like she is crossed somewhere along the line.

It dont matter, id still hit it, i mean like to see it on the cover of pcf...
lmm
Location: On Cloud nine with bright shining stars and happy smiles.

Post by lmm »

ColonelDebugger wrote:
DarkStar wrote:Or even better, why don't they put on a whole bunch of hardware on the cover. After all, it IS a mag about computers, no?
I agree. Do you have any idea how weird it feels as a woman to be seen reading a mag with a half-naked girl on the cover? People don't notice the name, all they see are the boobs! :x
I SECOND THAT!!!
Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love.- Erich Fromm

Lady LMM of Camelot
Rish_zn

Post by Rish_zn »

xistenz wrote:
Rish_zn wrote:Is she indian btw? :P
No. She has a fantastic tan though.
you betcha :lol:
Rish_zn

Post by Rish_zn »

lmm wrote:
ColonelDebugger wrote:
I SECOND THAT!!!
That can be sorted out easily.. Just tear of the cover page and hand it over to me...... that way i save my mag and get a free poster... :lol:

I am really bored at work now.... time not going....
ColonelDebugger

Rish_zn wrote:
lmm wrote:
ColonelDebugger wrote:
I SECOND THAT!!!
That can be sorted out easily.. Just tear of the cover page and hand it over to me...... :lol:

I am really bored at work now..
Or better still - put pc hardware on the cover and then all the horny pervs can buy a Hustler or something with naked girls on all the pages :evil:
Rish_zn

Post by Rish_zn »

That would be a great camourflage....

Ok colonel i get ur point.. But the models are great attraction to the mag. and sex appeal sells... However i dont think lots of females readers read the mag... Maybe at most 2%.. So url get outvoted...
Ike

Post by Ike »

lmm wrote:
ColonelDebugger wrote:
I SECOND THAT!!!
Hey, I had a great idea :!: Why don't you pose for the cover? ;) :P

@ColonelDebugger: 8O
ColonelDebugger

Maybe more women would buy the mag if it didn't make them look like lesbians?
ColonelDebugger

Ike wrote: Hey, I had a great idea :!: Why don't you pose for the cover? ;) :P

@ColonelDebugger: 8O
:roll:
WiK1d

Post by WiK1d »

UsMarshal wrote:
I can just imagine...

Whaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!!

And lets take this simple poll. 3 Female users posted in this thread. And about 10+ male users. That's why PCF won't get a dude on it.
xistenz

Post by xistenz »

If she does make it to cover, I'd really like to see some more shots in the magazine. And different ones to the cover pose/clothing.

EDIT: And wallpapers on the DVD as well please. :D
Last edited by xistenz on 01 Mar 2007, 18:57, edited 1 time in total.
foxycat666

Post by foxycat666 »

Guys, this whole thread is just so sad...
WiK1d

Post by WiK1d »

Yay! Do you want some coffee?
jee

Post by jee »

Gurls... i have been trying to get them to put a hunk on the front page for more years than most of you are old... its the age old feminist saga - cars and things will only be sold if there is a half nekkid woman on the page with it. *sigh* we are never going to be able to change that as long as there are men around.
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

Hey - I think I am a girl and I voted yes. In marketing we will do anything to increase sales. I just think that the car is not a good idea - unless you have her leaning over the engine - about to install a microchip. Or have her crouching down plugging in network cables :lol: