The (Custom) Wallpaper thread

Show off your design skills or get some advice from the pros.
I34z1k

Post by I34z1k »

Eh :| Nakedness :P Lol
Zana

Post by Zana »

I34z1k wrote:Eh :| Nakedness :P Lol
hmm it has wondered me, why people are afraid of nakedness, when they see themeslves naked at least once a day,lol :lol:
actualy we were meant to walk around naked, but people had to invent clothing.. i see only the need for clothing if the weather is cold.

Love and hugs
((^_^))
The elvin world is different from your world like our ears compared with yours.. to see all the elfs
Art Gallery: www.zananeichan.deviantart.com
I34z1k

Post by I34z1k »

Ahahhahaha so you prance around naked in the sun? ;) Just the whole family forum story. Maybe hotlink?
Zana

Post by Zana »

I34z1k wrote:Ahahhahaha so you prance around naked in the sun? ;) Just the whole family forum story. Maybe hotlink?
Well , nope my parents dissaprove of it, like most people, but when i am by myself and its hot, i see no need for clothing. lol sory no hotlink.lol
((hugs))
The elvin world is different from your world like our ears compared with yours.. to see all the elfs
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

I too am fond of the buff, and unlike Zana I will hotlink.

Any takers :?:

:P
Zana

Post by Zana »

jamin_za wrote:I too am fond of the buff, and unlike Zana I will hotlink.

Any takers :?:

:P
lol what do you mean by hotlink?
remote loading?, stealing bandwidth etc ??
oh well i am lost... in the forest :lol:
DeanMF

Post by DeanMF »

Knowing jamin, it will be a hotlink to his webcam :wink:
Forum Points: 25 618 :)
Zana

Post by Zana »

DeanMF wrote:Knowing jamin, it will be a hotlink to his webcam :wink:
Oh I see :-) by the way i love your artwork on your avatar and signature :-) very gothic and cute ;-)
Hman
Processor: Intel i5 650
Motherboard: Asus P7H55-M LX
Graphics card: Gigabyte 7850 2GB OC
Memory: 8GB Kingston DDR3

Post by Hman »

I bring desktop wallpapers for your widescreen enjoyings. Chenkwe.

"Every thinking man is a drinking man."

Member of the Barberton Tigers
DeanMF

Post by DeanMF »

Zana wrote:
Oh I see :-) by the way i love your artwork on your avatar and signature :-) very gothic and cute ;-)
Thank you :) I wish it was mine though. Got the pic off a tattoo site :wink: But yeah, its a great image with a huge load of detail :D
Synthesis

Post by Synthesis »

Here's two I did about 2 months ago. Done from scratch in Blender. Obviously scaled down a bit in size and quility for a faster experience.

Zana

Post by Zana »

DeanMF wrote:
Zana wrote:
Thank you :) I wish it was mine though. Got the pic off a tattoo site :wink: But yeah, its a great image with a huge load of detail :D
It is lovely, so you got it from a tattoo site :-) nice, i am wanting to have tatoos anyway ever consedering tatooing the goth girl on ya?
Love
Danielle
((^_^))
DeanMF

Post by DeanMF »

LOL, nah Zana, If, and thats a very big if, I ever get a tatoo - It will be a Superman tribal sign :wink:

@ Synthesis - I love the first wallpaper :D
Zana

Post by Zana »

DeanMF wrote:LOL, nah Zana, If, and thats a very big if, I ever get a tatoo - It will be a Superman tribal sign :wink:

lol Thanks, well hmm i am planing to have a ful body pattern tatoo like my artwork stuff... hmmm i dont know how much that would cost, nope i dont worry about pain, since a broken heart hurts more..
GreyWolf
Processor: PHENOM II 945
Motherboard: Asus M4A78
Graphics card: HIS ICEQ 4850 1GB
Memory: 4GB CORSAIR XMS II 1066

Post by GreyWolf »

synthesis..the fist one is good..I would maybe reduce the number of objects a bit, and maybe add some small text elements.

the one with the rocks...don't like so much...
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist that black flag, and begin slitting throats."
- H. L. Mancken
Synthesis

Post by Synthesis »

GreyWolf wrote:synthesis..the fist one is good..I would maybe reduce the number of objects a bit, and maybe add some small text elements.

the one with the rocks...don't like so much...
Thanks for the comments. One day when I have time to spare I'll create something proper. Those were basics I put together after learning everything till thus far in blender. It wasnt meant to be wallpaper, just a whole lot of stuff into one "image" I als othink it's overcrowded for a wallpaper. The rocks I did to teach myself to do that squirly tube thing in any direction I want. Took some time but the tube came out nice.
GreyWolf
Processor: PHENOM II 945
Motherboard: Asus M4A78
Graphics card: HIS ICEQ 4850 1GB
Memory: 4GB CORSAIR XMS II 1066

Post by GreyWolf »

cool. if you were using Max, I could help you out, blender is total mystery to me, but you looking good there...
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist that black flag, and begin slitting throats."
- H. L. Mancken
Synthesis

Post by Synthesis »

GreyWolf wrote:cool. if you were using Max, I could help you out, blender is total mystery to me, but you looking good there...
I tried max out and then blender, it just makes more sense to me, those pics I showed would take an average guy a couple hours of tutorials to be able to do. I spent the same couple of hours figuring out what max is supposed to be, a word processor or spreadsheet, turns out neither....... :lol:
po10cy

Post by po10cy »

Zana wrote:
DeanMF wrote:LOL, nah Zana, If, and thats a very big if, I ever get a tatoo - It will be a Superman tribal sign :wink:

lol Thanks, well hmm i am planing to have a ful body pattern tatoo like my artwork stuff... hmmm i dont know how much that would cost, nope i dont worry about pain, since a broken heart hurts more..
that would cost a fortune to do a full body and take years to do hey..and trust me, years worth of tattooing will hurt more than a few days/weeks of heartache..
when in doubt, paddle out... ;)
Zana

Post by Zana »

I tried max out and then blender, it just makes more sense to me, those pics I showed would take an average guy a couple hours of tutorials to be able to do. I spent the same couple of hours figuring out what max is supposed to be, a word processor or spreadsheet, turns out neither....... :lol:[/quote]

lol hehehe ((^_^)) Yup Max and Blender are quite non-user freindly... but once you get used to the UI then things start to fall into place, but one thing i hate about blender is its rediculous font size...
Zana

Post by Zana »

po10cy wrote:
Zana wrote:

that would cost a fortune to do a full body and take years to do hey..and trust me, years worth of tattooing will hurt more than a few days/weeks of heartache..
Nope i am still going ahead with it... i always loved decorated skin... one day i will apply it to my own skin instead of 3D figures,lol :roll:
Hmm well one can always make arrangements with a tatoo artist... like use the Force... "Excuse me, you will tatoo my whole body for the price of R10" And the force will do the rest,lol i am dreaming again.. lol I new someopne who was so lucky he got tatood.. pattern along from hands down sides of body, down legs to feet all for free at a party! It was like sort of tribal like wican-like fantasy design patterns, very spectacular. Not a mess of ink on skin.
Lucky bugger I would say,lol
Love and hugs
Danielle
Zana

Paradise a ticket to freedom

Post by Zana »

This is a render, which i will be doing to make a card , which would contain a letter and a poem, so that it would make them easier to accept me as there daughter.
It was rendered in teragen., some layered parts in poser.
Can only print the card out on Monday, since the shops are closed.
Zana

The Real Rainbow Nation

Post by Zana »

deleted
Last edited by Zana on 16 Mar 2008, 14:44, edited 1 time in total.
Zana

Come With Us

Post by Zana »

Please refrain from re-adding pictures that were removed, there was good reason for it to be removed.
If you do that again you will receive a first warning.
-Anthro
Last edited by Zana on 18 Mar 2008, 00:24, edited 2 times in total.
cYcLIc

Post by cYcLIc »

:?
◕ PhenomII X4 955 BE
◕ ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO
◕ XFX 9800GT
◕ 2 x 2GB Corsaire XMS3 DDR3-1333
◕ Gigabyte Odin 550w
◕ Windows 7 Ultimate x64