Best blog to sign up with?

Get help on web editors (Frontpage, Dreamweaver) and web languages (HTML, ASP, PHP).
SilverBack

Best blog to sign up with?

Post by SilverBack »

Hiya all,

With the development I have done, many times I have searched the net on how to do something, and most times I have had to no luck and have had to code things myself. I have also noticed that some people often need the exact same kinda thing Im searching for.

Most times I get it done and find a solution. So I want to post it up on the net somewhere to share my code as I know many people out there are looking for it. So I thought, why not start a blog and post my code there.

Now, I dont know much about which blogs ar ethe best and most popular, like BlogSpot.com, or Blogger.com etc. Which one should I use?

Cheers
:wink:

DISCLAIMER: The post above in no way means I cant "stand on your own two feet", I am merely asking for people's opinions on the most popular "blog".com :P
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Hire A Programmer -|- Just Source Code Blog
PaperCut

Post by PaperCut »

Sup Silver!

In all honesty I'd say WordPress has got to be the best blog host out there.

Most people swear by it. And to be honest I don't blame them. I've never used it myself, but most of the blogs (and some sites) I've come accross, are hosted by WordPress. And they look pretty damn good. I think you can do much more with WP than you can with Blogger.

If I could I'd swap over to WP in a heartbeat. Pity I'm so deep into Blogger already.

oh well, cest la vie!

good luck in your search for the best host. ;)

just my 2cents.
Last edited by PaperCut on 18 Jul 2008, 10:37, edited 1 time in total.
/. Image /. Image /. Image /. Image /.
SilverBack

Post by SilverBack »

Thanks PC ;) Taking a look :)
SilverBack

Post by SilverBack »

Thanks PC...gonna go with wordpress. Seem to offer more than blogspot / blogger :wink:
PaperCut

Post by PaperCut »

SilverBack wrote:Thanks PC...gonna go with wordpress. Seem to offer more than blogspot / blogger :wink:
Great choice my friend.

Blogger's ****!

Wish I knew about WordPress before I sold my soul to Blogger.

:cry:
/. Image /. Image /. Image /. Image /.
D3PART3D
Starbound's Dear

Post by D3PART3D »

PaperCut wrote:Sup Silver!

In all honesty I'd say WordPress has got to be the best blog host out there.

Most people swear by it. And to be honest I don't blame them. I've never used it myself, but most of the blogs (and some sites) I've come accross, are hosted by WordPress. And they look pretty damn good. I think you can do much more with WP than you can with Blogger.

If I could I'd swap over to WP in a heartbeat. Pity I'm so deep into Blogger already.

oh well, cest la vie!

good luck in your search for the best host. ;)

just my 2cents.
There is a migration service that transfers all your posts from blogger, so it isn't that difficult to move.

:D
Ceterum autem censeo Samsung Mobile esse delendam.

When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- Elon Musk