Rippers Green Ghost AKA Black Void (updated 13 July 08)

General discussion of topics related to modding. Project logs go in the "Project Logs" subforum.
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

QBM wrote:Assuming no one told you......that is one ugly **** case.

Oh and the internet is a tool of the devil.;)
No opportunity scoffed when the Gods of Stirring have you as a medium.

S
Prime

Post by Prime »

QBM i dont care if you think the case looks ugly. i did too so i modded it.

@ samaya: i have a sheet of polycarb waited to be fitted but i just burnt my PSU out so more expenses.
Samaya

Post by Samaya »

da_ripper wrote:QBM i dont care if you think the case looks ugly. i did too so i modded it.

@ samaya: i have a sheet of polycarb waited to be fitted but i just burnt my PSU out so more expenses.
"...just burnt my PSU..." ROFLMAO :lol: :lol:

Just get at least a bigger PSU than the previous one ok and while you wait for the PSU cut the pcarb solong.
Prime

Post by Prime »

Psu is fine now. for some strange reason it worked after i completely disconnected it and reinstalled it. will by a biger one though.

Polycarb is cut. bloody awful to cut too.

will post pics soon
Prime

Post by Prime »

OMW i never ever finished half my ideas! i think i ran out of money or something or got fed up. there was a stage when it just kept crashing so i put it under the desk and gave up.

Anyway. I fitted a fan to the graphics card's heat sink and it started to come right. Then I formatted and reinstalled windows which helped. I have put in an extra stick of ram that I got for free from my uncle. it 1024Mb now.

I took all the lighting out as i hated it. i Have cut the ugly edge off the side and resprayed the front green. its now got a P866 in it. I wish i could find a second generation P3 chip -Coppermine

Now i need to get a new PC. this one is getting very dated and its slow! i can barely run anything on it. Except GTA2 :lol:

Edit: a while back i bought a raid card for something, so i stuck that in too. 1x160GB HDD
2x40GB drives in a stripped raid array
Which left me with 3 free IDE connections. so i thought, WTH and added a third CD drive for kicks :twisted:

Pics: