Exceeding the max download capacity provided by an ISP.

Viruses, hackers and crackers
Vektor

Exceeding the max download capacity provided by an ISP.

Post by Vektor »

Usually when applying for Broadband it comes in different packages say for example 256/64K with a monthly volume cap of 3GB, 512/128 with a monthly volume cap of 4GB, 768/256 with a monthly volume cap of 5Gb and say im using one of the Broadband packages if i exceed a monthly volume capacity my Broadband speed will be stepped down . What i would like to know is there anyway around which i could use to hinder my ISP from being able to access how much content im downloading basically i want to exceed the monthly vol cap and get greater Broadband is there any software for that which can give me unlimited monthly volume capacities.
halo

Post by halo »

:roll:
wizardofid
Processor: Intel 2500K
Motherboard: Gigabyte B75M D3H
Graphics card: inno3d Jericho 570GTX
Memory: 8Gig DDR3 1333mhz

Re: Exceeding the max download capacity provided by an ISP.

Post by wizardofid »

Vektor wrote:Usually when applying for Broadband it comes in different packages say for example 256/64K with a monthly volume cap of 3GB, 512/128 with a monthly volume cap of 4GB, 768/256 with a monthly volume cap of 5Gb and say im using one of the Broadband packages if i exceed a monthly volume capacity my Broadband speed will be stepped down . What i would like to know is there anyway around which i could use to hinder my ISP from being able to access how much content im downloading basically i want to exceed the monthly vol cap and get greater Broadband is there any software for that which can give me unlimited monthly volume capacities.
Yeah it's called jail time!!

I hope some one beats the living crap out of you
"In my weird politically incorrect hypothetically incoherent contradicting obscured world definitively maybe"
Anthro
Moderator Emeritus
Processor: i7 3770k
Motherboard: ASUS P8P67-Pro
Graphics card: 2xNvidia GTX670
Memory: 16 GB Gskill Sniper

Post by Anthro »

Any effort to bypass such limits would be considered contract breach by your ISP and is punishable by law - so you will have to live with the bandwidth restrictions that apply in our country.
In essence what I am saying is - do not ask for advice on committing cyber crime on this forum.

This is now locked
Temporary Absence