Xenophobic attacks

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

cYcLIc wrote:Viewer Discretion. It's relatively graphic.

http://multimedia.thetimes.co.za/photos ... s-of-hate/

People are sick.
Holy hell.

I had no idea it was that bad...
Acidkidsa

Post by Acidkidsa »

jamin_za wrote:

People are sick.
Holy hell.

I live close to the action hear the gun shots through the night ...

Check here.. Warning on the pic and story , may upset some people:

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1 ... 742C540915
PhReaK_K

Post by PhReaK_K »

jamin_za wrote:

People are sick.
Holy hell.

really really brutal ..

Yes even Kongregate thinks I am 1337 !!!
rustypup

Post by rustypup »

what the hell is he grinning at?
Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so - Bertrand Russel
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

rustypup wrote:what the hell is he grinning at?
Maybe he wants to be the next Cockmongler....
(Don't click that)
KillerByte
G3AR Staff Member

Post by KillerByte »

One plump woman in a knitted cap and overall couldn't contain her laughter as she pointed to the barbarous scene and related the events to locals.
sick
What I type has nothing to do with the people that employ me.
RuadRauFlessa

Post by RuadRauFlessa »

Rusty that is SA cops for you. They live for the destruction. :twisted:

Yeah and people are sick. There is not one unfragmented mind on this whole forum. That is why the ward was created in the first place.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Spoiler (show)
Intel Core i7-2600k @ 3.4GHz
Corsair Vengence 2x4GB DDR3 2000MHz
Thermaltake Toughpower 850W
ASUS nVidia GTX560 1GB
CoolerMaster HAF 932
maxxis
Moderator Emeritus

Post by maxxis »

I never called anybody a racist. I called it a racist mindset. The vile assumption that black people are lazy. Back on topic now...
LordRage

Post by LordRage »

That picture should be emailed everywhere specifically to get him fired, so a foreigner can take his job!!!
Catch a man a fish, and you can sell it to him. Teach a man to fish, and you ruin a wonderful business opportunity. (Karl Marx)
PhReaK_K

Post by PhReaK_K »

maxxis wrote:I never called anybody a racist. I called it a racist mindset. The vile assumption that black people are lazy. Back on topic now...
True dat, I misread .. AGAIN .. my bad.
LordRage wrote:That picture should be emailed everywhere specifically to get him fired, so a foreigner can take his job!!!
******* I would like to see that happen to him.. !!! idioT !! that just P1sses me off..

Yes even Kongregate thinks I am 1337 !!!
maxxis
Moderator Emeritus

Post by maxxis »

Regardless of what these people did its just not right. Doesn't matter how you look at it. They are still human beings.

FFS when will this country ever come to its senses.
Kitt-E-Kat

Post by Kitt-E-Kat »

Something needs to be done!!!! I feel incredibly strongly about this... :twisted:, I have to my husband is Zimbabwean. At the moment things are just escalating, what will be happening in a week or a month if this isn's handled NOW!!!

In the meantime, my family sits every night like zombies on the one hand worried about the terrible things happening to his family in Zim and on the other hand watching people who have sought refuge attacked and abused by people who years ago were seeking refuge with them...

Aargh!!! Its so frustrating, even as I am writing this, I can hear gun shots and see smoke from the neighbouring township, and I'm counting the minutes till it overflows onto my door step 8O
Denizz

Post by Denizz »

Dutch media probably picked this up as well:

http://player.nos.nl/index.php/media/pl ... :5-378256/

Is this the same as what is being talked about here? Those white guys shooting, are they polisie or are they shooting on those poor Zimbabweans too?
gekoring

Post by gekoring »

Denizz wrote:Dutch media probably picked this up as well:

Is this the same as what is being talked about here? Those white guys shooting, are they polisie or are they shooting on those poor Zimbabweans too?
**oh, those poor zimbabweans... :roll:

Dude. Kom na suid afrika. Kom bly saam met hulle, 1 week en jy sal ook op hulle skiet.**

Oh, There are social storms brewing all over South Africa. It's a typical symbol of africa. Violence and discord, it has been like this from the very start that our dutch forefathers set foot upon this land. It will remain this way when we leave too.

The only thing that differs today from 30 years ago is that the thin blue line that protected our borders and people is starting to dissolve rapidly.
i_r_baboon

Post by i_r_baboon »

gekoring wrote:
Denizz wrote:Dutch media probably picked this up as well:

**oh, those poor zimbabweans... :roll:

Dude. Kom na suid afrika. Kom bly saam met hulle, 1 week en jy sal ook op hulle skiet.**
:lol: :lol: True, here that is.

But there are loads of good Zimbabweans, they are very good people that live a hard life. They are different to our Zulu's here, etc... Most of Africa except for South Africa has wonderful people who don't steal or commit crimes but as always the Government fighting Rebels and vice-versa trapping the innocent civilians in the middle.
Worship

Post by Worship »

I saw the Flames of Hate thing several times today, and not a single time did I not have the feeling of disgust and shame. I really really can't seem to get my head around how bloody retarded these people are. My gardener came today. He's from that area and said the only reason he hasn't been caught is because he moved in with another South African family, but he says the only time he leaves their place is when he has to work. He is a bloody hardworking man, legal immigrant and deserves to be here.

NO HUMAN should suffer like what we are putting them through and I think the situation puts our government in a hard place. The retards who are doing this make up a huge portion of the voting public and its all across our nation not just here, obviously as the ANC you need those people to keep putting you up in your leading position. So if the "wage war" (ok not war but a zero tolerance on xenophobic or racist attacks) then they will be effectively reducing their voting power... Its a bad position to be in as the average SA person.

I don't believe our Zulus are bad people or that South Africans are specifically vindictive people its the few minority that somehow seem to brainwash a populous into doing things because "its their land" they are fighting for.

On a last note - I heard today that the situation wasnt "bad enough" for intervention from government such as the army to take control of the situation. Rather they want to see what happens and then decide. BRILLIANT PLAN!!! Wait for 100+ people to die before its cause for concern. Morons...
Denizz

Post by Denizz »

Maar Gekoring, 'n mens mag tog nie somaar gaan iemand vermoorde nie... ons het ook 'n probleem met migrante. Marrokaanse migrante. 11 tot 14 jaar ouwe kinders die oupa's en ouma's beroof, die straat onveilig maak, en mense kapot sla in groepen van selfs 20 man teen 1 man. Maar ek kan tog nie somaar die straat opgaan met 'n mes of shotgun en gaan skiet op die kinders :o.

Mensen, ek ben stomverbaas van wat ek hier sie. Swartes, die vir hun vryheid en 'n niet rassisties Suid Afrika het gestrijd gaan nu self rassistiese aanvalle doen teen Zimbabwanen? Ek ga miskien kuier in Pretoria in Augustus, miskien begryp ek dan hoe Suid Afrika werkelik is ;). Maar tog, ek sie Suid Afrika as 'n modern westers land. Ek kan nie begryp nie dat 'n mens midde op straat in die brand gesteek word.
i_r_baboon

Post by i_r_baboon »

@ Denizz: Yes you are right, every country has their problems and extremists of some sort. It's not just here but if you stayed here you would understand why some of us are opposed to the Government and their supporters in general.

As for the supporters who are not treating the Zimbabweans nicely, well it goes deep deep into tradition. It's wrong, there is no question about that. The people ontop don't care and actually don't want to interfere. If we are not careful they same people ontop may not intervene one day when we are alienated and opposed by the supporters.
WiK1d

Post by WiK1d »

Wow this is getting insane! I saw some of it on the news, madness!
Denizz

Post by Denizz »

i_r_baboon wrote:@ Denizz: Yes you are right, every country has their problems and extremists of some sort. It's not just here but if you stayed here you would understand why some of us are opposed to the Government and their supporters in general.
Oh yes, I know what the ANC is doing and understand why alot of people are against the government, don't worry about that ;).
Last edited by Denizz on 19 May 2008, 19:40, edited 1 time in total.
gekoring

Post by gekoring »

Let's just say, I would kill billions if I only save one.
i_r_baboon

Post by i_r_baboon »

And that one would be yourself or you mean me or that hot sister of yours i'm going to marry? :P
SoulBlade

Re: Xenophobic attacks

Post by SoulBlade »

SilverBack wrote:Anyone been following this? Watched Carte Blanche last night....hectic! They saying anyone who is not Zulu does not belong in South Africa. Well....that irritates me...I as born here. I am South African. So what now...Im white, not a Zulu....they gonna chase me out? :evil:

Scary stuff :(
Who are they? I didn't watch Carte Blanche.
Zulu? If so, then I'm confused. Why oppress foreigners but they themself fought for freedom?

Is this xenophobic a general feeling among the Zulu's mentioned or just a few groups?
Core i5 3550 | 8GB RAM | 500W | Samsung T260 | GTX760 OC | 4.56TB HDD space
gekoring

Post by gekoring »

i_r_baboon wrote:And that one would be yourself or you mean me or that hot sister of yours i'm going to marry? :P
No, Not myself. I really don't need saving. And you can have my sister! :P
bootsie

Post by bootsie »

i live in actonville, bordering the watville, thamboville informal settlement. friday night,this place was a war zone, they attackd the foreigners in the informal settlement, who then ran into our area, looted, burnt cars, raped some foreigners... we had police helicopters patroling this wknd... ppl living in fear ... no shops opened for business in the past 3 days..

the guy who comes to wash our car is foreign, hard working, trust worthy.. i once 4got R250 in my car, he brought it to me b4 washing the car. u can c the fear in his face...

wher do these ppl go, y is this country takin 1 step forward n 3 back!!!
Toshiba A-100 Satellite Pro - C2D - 2 GHZ - ATI Radeon Mobility X1600 256 MB - 1 gig Ram - Harmon Kardon Sound :)