A thread not for the easily offended

A place to talk about more serious topics such as politics, society and current events.
Forum rules
Please read the discussion section rules before posting in here. By posting in this section, you acknowledge to have read and understood them, and agree to abide by them at all times.

Of course, the global forum rules apply here too.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
rustypup

Post by rustypup »

D3PART3D wrote:what did you think of her?
hmm.. not as entertaining as voltaire, not as insane as alistair crowley...

interesting, intelligent, yes, but flawed... while she evinced certain insights, in many cases these were offset by here disturbingly child-like addiction to nonsensical privatives, never mind the atypical philosophical tripe this type of personality enjoys mulling over...

... she also seemed to find the idea of emotional intelligence abhorrent, which speaks to a seriously unsound individual..
Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so - Bertrand Russel
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

She's fugly.

Do not want.
rustypup

Post by rustypup »

jamin_za wrote:Do not want.
proof at last that there are some things you will not hit, even if it's only a glancing blow?
Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so - Bertrand Russel
Zana

Post by Zana »

jamin_za wrote:Lunacy loves company!

Hey, if the Masons killed all the filthy elves and faeries then they are okay in my book.
Do you think you can ask them to make a plan about all of the goths and emo's out there :?:
Hmm they are not filthy... just a lil wet :oops:
Hmm two of my best freinds are goths... btw..
i_r_baboon wrote:I was looking at your art, Zana. It is very impressive :) I dunno I wanted to put my picture as my avatar but it messed up my eyes due to downsizing so no avatar for now.

Yeah I see you know about the Elite, thanks i'm not alone in what I say about them although if I say more as in what I think they are planning Jamin will have more excuses to attack me and call me a lunatic again so I will keep it to myself. :lol:
Thank you, glad you liked the artwork, I wont be posting it here anymore since it will get removed ... anyway... (((hugs))) well it was an interesting avatar:-),lol

Yes I know of the Elite.... bad buggers... thats why life is hard, mostly because of them, financialy and politically less the personal problems.
They are planning to take over the world, like the Sith taking over the galaxy... so we need Jedi... I wish the Elite would just leave earth colonise mars and just leave the earth for the non-elite to have some right to life.
But if they do colonise mars... it will be ending up like what you see in Doom :-/ well at least they wont be bothering Earth... But i see nature is fighting back at them.
Love and hugs
Danielle
The elvin world is different from your world like our ears compared with yours.. to see all the elfs
Art Gallery: www.zananeichan.deviantart.com
i_r_baboon

Post by i_r_baboon »

Zana wrote:Thank you, glad you liked the artwork, I wont be posting it here anymore since it will get removed ... anyway... (((hugs))) well it was an interesting avatar:-),lol

Yes I know of the Elite.... bad buggers... thats why life is hard, mostly because of them, financialy and politically less the personal problems.
They are planning to take over the world, like the Sith taking over the galaxy... so we need Jedi... I wish the Elite would just leave earth colonise mars and just leave the earth for the non-elite to have some right to life.
But if they do colonise mars... it will be ending up like what you see in Doom :-/ well at least they wont be bothering Earth... But i see nature is fighting back at them.
Love and hugs
Danielle
Thanks for that it is close to what I believe about the Elite and what they are planning not that Jamin and a few friends will agree but i'm sure we shall see more from the Elite in the near future. I believe Iran is their next target, Fallon resigning certainly points to it. If they do attack Iran China and Russia might get a little upset :)
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator

Post by hamin_aus »

i_r_baboon wrote:not that Jamin and a few friends will agree
If by 'jamin and a few friends' you actually mean jamin and 99% of the world, then yes, you are correct :P
StarPhoenix
B.Soc.Sci, M.SocSci [UPCF]
Processor: Core i5 3470
Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z77
Graphics card: nVidia GeForce GTX 1060
Memory: 8Gb DDR3 1600

Post by StarPhoenix »

I used to have some pretty kooky thoughts/ideas.... :oops:
Still need to guard against that way of thinking...... :wink:
"Humankind cannot bear very much reality." T.S. Elliot
i_r_baboon

Post by i_r_baboon »

http://bibleprobe.com/hells-dominion.htm

I was hoping he would of added a buy my book at the bottom of the page :lol: hmm any comments on this?

Edit: My bad, he did :roll:
GreyWolf
Processor: PHENOM II 945
Motherboard: Asus M4A78
Graphics card: HIS ICEQ 4850 1GB
Memory: 4GB CORSAIR XMS II 1066

Post by GreyWolf »

ok, I have just finished watching a documentary called "Zetgeist"

Not since I was 8 and watched a documentary about nuclear war have I been this freaked out.

Has anyone here seen it? and what are you opinions.

oh sorry: there is a website: http://zeitgeistmovie.com/
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist that black flag, and begin slitting throats."
- H. L. Mancken
i_r_baboon

Post by i_r_baboon »

I was told to watch it but I didn't come around to watching it so I will watch it now and tell you :)
Hex_Rated

Post by Hex_Rated »

Zana wrote:Yes I know of the Elite.... bad buggers... thats why life is hard, mostly because of them, financialy and politically less the personal problems.
They are planning to take over the world, like the Sith taking over the galaxy... so we need Jedi...
Dammit!!! How could you know of my plans? Now I'll have to think of something else... If I dont post here for a few days it's coz I'll be flying around Saturn in my McDonald Douglas LTD "Xenu edition" DC-8 space ship secretly bombing the developing nations, sabotaging their economy and controlling their media and elections. Oh well, I hear the rings are pretty this time of the year.

PS: I'm taking Mugabe with me. He is running for president of Saturn. Expect to hear of his fake death sometime soon.
Last edited by Hex_Rated on 06 Apr 2008, 13:55, edited 1 time in total.
DFI LanParty X48 LT-2TR
Intel Q9450 @ 3.2Ghz
Dell 24" 2408WFP | Phillips 37" 1080p
Sapphire HD4870 X2 2GB
4GB Corsair DDR-2 1066 | Thermalrite 120 Ultra Extreme | G9 Mouse | G15 Keyboard
Vista Ultimate x64
i_r_baboon

Post by i_r_baboon »

Hex_Rated

Post by Hex_Rated »

i_r_baboon wrote:Think you know the elite? Wrong!

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ha ... ckpope.htm
That article is highly anti semitic. If you actually learn how the World works you'll realize that most of the **** ups are due to stupid humans who fall for political propaganda. There is no conspiracy for world wide domination, just stupid human nature and greed.

Yes there are shady things happening in all world wide governments. This is a well known fact, the CIA have been up to dodgy things and cover-ups before, they even admit to it. Everyone knows the war in Iraq is for oil and maybe arms deals. See Gitmo bay, MKULTRA and I'm sure they are doing something funny with the S American drug trade as well. They are probably involved generating revenues for the US government artificially inflating prices.

Prohibition doesn't work, they've already tried that and the drug problem (especially hard drugs like heroin, amphetamine and crack) is at epic proportions in the US, everything they've done has made it worse. Keep it illegal and covertly regulate and artificially inflate the price. Greed is the factor here. If they get caught, some agent takes the blame and screams conspiracy and that he's being framed. They've already found a deserted plane with several tons of coke in it, it was in Mexico that was registered to the CIA. And that isn't the first time something like this has happened.

Look at the state of SA politics, lol. Everyone knows there's bribes and shady deals happening left right and center. No conspiracy theories needed there either.

All these people aren't evil Jews (see Joozians) collaborating with Satan and demons from another dimension (LOL!), they just want money, have no morals and rely on naive people's stupidity to give them power.

Why couldn't this supreme organization prevent all these conspiracies from the internet, I thought they were so controlling? Or maybe I'm one of them trying to cover up and discredit these sites. :twisted:
DFI LanParty X48 LT-2TR
Intel Q9450 @ 3.2Ghz
Dell 24" 2408WFP | Phillips 37" 1080p
Sapphire HD4870 X2 2GB
4GB Corsair DDR-2 1066 | Thermalrite 120 Ultra Extreme | G9 Mouse | G15 Keyboard
Vista Ultimate x64
Y0da
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Y0da »

i_r_baboon wrote:Think you know the elite? Wrong!

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ha ... ckpope.htm
What a bunch of drivel. I wish people would stop calling Satan Lucifer. Repeat after me...Satan is NOT Lucifer. The name Lucifer was only ever used once in the entire Bible and that was in reference to the falling of the king of Babilon. There are really some guillable people in this world.
Just when I got the hang of life they changed the rules.
GreyWolf

Post by GreyWolf »

after surfing the whole night I have calmed down from "Zetgeist"

the movie has some serious inaccuracies...
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist that black flag, and begin slitting throats."
- H. L. Mancken
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

I honestly believe that people give "the devil" (or whatever you choose to call him), far too much power. It is we who are evil - we were created (formed, made or whatever) in Sin. That means - we generally make bad choices - and blaming it on "whoever" does not absolve us from the responsibility of the choice.
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator

Post by hamin_aus »

Tribble wrote:I honestly believe that people give "the devil" (or whatever you choose to call him), far too much power. It is we who are evil - we were created (formed, made or whatever) in Sin. That means - we generally make bad choices - and blaming it on "whoever" does not absolve us from the responsibility of the choice.
I agree!

Unless you are Hansie Cronje.

In which case every bad decision you ever made was the result of the devil meddling in your worldly affairs.
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

jamin_za wrote:
Tribble wrote:I honestly believe that people give "the devil" (or whatever you choose to call him), far too much power. It is we who are evil - we were created (formed, made or whatever) in Sin. That means - we generally make bad choices - and blaming it on "whoever" does not absolve us from the responsibility of the choice.
I agree!

Unless you are Hansie Cronje.

In which case every bad decision you ever made was the result of the devil meddling in your worldly affairs.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kronos
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Kronos »

Tribble wrote:...we were created (formed, made or whatever) in Sin.
I strongly Disagree.
What makes our creation/formation/evolution "Sinfull"?

This is a purely christian idea. Dare I say, to get people to indoctronate their children from birth.
Hence, Baptism, sunday school, etc...
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

I disagree - if the evil / bad / other stuff is not in us already - then where does it come from? I am quite capable of murder - but I choose not to because of my norms and standards. I do not believe that a force, a devil or an evil entity has the power to make me do things. I choose to do those things - or I choose not to. We all have the capacity - but some of us control / ignore it better than others.
StarPhoenix

Post by StarPhoenix »

Kronos wrote: This is a purely christian idea. Dare I say, to get people to indoctrinate their children from birth.
Hence, Baptism, sunday school, etc...
Tell me about it!
...all that shovelling of guilt in one's formative years. :roll:

Tribble: You may find this interesting.
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Will read it but I know about the Reptilian brain - the fight or flight - the basic needs. This is where our primal urges reside - the potential to do horrendous things. When there is a breakdown between the parts of the brain - this is the one that takes over - it is the strongest.
StarPhoenix

Post by StarPhoenix »

I think that answers your question about where at least some of the "bad stuff may originate. ;)
GreyWolf

Post by GreyWolf »

Tribble wrote:Will read it but I know about the Reptilian brain - the fight or flight - the basic needs. This is where our primal urges reside - the potential to do horrendous things. When there is a breakdown between the parts of the brain - this is the one that takes over - it is the strongest.
dude, that is one seriously depressing view. you forget that along with the capacity for great evil, there is also a great capacity for good. It all depends what you give in to...
- H. L. Mancken
StarPhoenix

Post by StarPhoenix »

Unfortunately reality is sometimes depressing, however much we might try to delude ourselves and candy-coat it......

Depending on your World-View, of course.... ;)

I am not out to prove or disprove anything. I don't know whether it is possible for us to prove or disprove anything or to know everything there is to know...you'd have to ask one of the brainier forumites that...

However, yes, Greywolf, we do have a capacity for good, even if that "good" is
sometimes fuelled by nothing more than self-interest posing as thoughtfulness, generosity, etc. [Not that this is always the case.... ;)]

Just my warped and jaded opinion.... ;)