Call Of Duty 4:Modern Warfare

Anything to do with PC gaming goes in here.
ichigo

Post by ichigo »

i finished COD4 in the first day when i bought it, a pity though the game itself is so short but with great graphics.....
What you see is what you want to see, but what you do see you can\'t

Baka Wa Shinanakya Naoranai
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

Doomextreme wrote:Anakha56
Excuse me? DID I COMPARE IT TO CRYSIS?

Quote me, WHERE, please WHERE...

I said it wasnt that good, I said NOTHING about Crysis, so dont kuck me out about it, prick...
Have you lost your mind? Who the hell are you calling names? I have sent you a PM, I require an immediate reply, you know me, so make a decision, if you want to stay on this forum, post your apology within the next 24 hours, if not I will ban you, but this time I will ban your IP address as well.
Doomextreme
Permanently Banned

Post by Doomextreme »

You know what, I dont want to stay on the forum anymore, too much crap from people who act like children.

**** you. This says F V C K you, nice one!

Rest In Peace Rory Jensen :!:

Hman
Processor: Intel i5 650
Motherboard: Asus P7H55-M LX
Graphics card: Gigabyte 7850 2GB OC
Memory: 8GB Kingston DDR3

Post by Hman »

lancelot's sig wrote:I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
Haha, classic!
"Every thinking man is a drinking man."

Member of the Barberton Tigers
Craven

Post by Craven »

8O
Q9550 Intel Core 2 Quad
8GB Apacer DDR2 800 Mhz
2 X Seagate Barracuda 1000GB
Nvidia Geforce 8800 Ultra 768MB DDR3
24\\\" Wide LG LCD Monitor 2ms
Vista Ultimate 64 Bit
KillerByte
G3AR Staff Member

Post by KillerByte »

I can't believe that after all the chances that DE has recieved he still hasn't grasped the idea of manners.

We all have disagreements with the Admin/Mods, just like we might disagree with a cop, but we don't walk up to the cop and insult him. Just like you might disagree with your parents opinions but out of respect you don't argue against them.

Manners maketh the man
What I type has nothing to do with the people that employ me.
Synthesis

Post by Synthesis »

:happy1:
weasel

Post by weasel »

8O 8O
Forum points on Afrikaans thread : 28.700
KillerByte
G3AR Staff Member

Post by KillerByte »

Synthesis wrote::happy1:
that popcorn won't be needed because Lancelot will ban him within the next short while.
Craven

Post by Craven »

Probably...no wait definitely
Q9550 Intel Core 2 Quad
8GB Apacer DDR2 800 Mhz
2 X Seagate Barracuda 1000GB
Nvidia Geforce 8800 Ultra 768MB DDR3
24\\\" Wide LG LCD Monitor 2ms
Vista Ultimate 64 Bit
KillerByte
G3AR Staff Member

Post by KillerByte »

Craven wrote:Probably...no wait definitely
after all the nonsense that little teen has caused, he doesn't deserve to be part of this community because he can't seem to control himself and behave.
Synthesis

Post by Synthesis »

Mouba wrote:Is it only me or did this forum seem to reach saturation point ? This used to be an informative and interesting site. When was the last time you saw a modorator or Cammie join in an thought provoking discussion ?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Please accept my deepest apologies for avoiding the topic and doing what I usually go against and accept my word that this is my last "off topic" provocotive post in this thread.
ecthelion

Post by ecthelion »

ok ok ok ... back to the topic

to my knowledge the gold weapons are just camos ... to unlock them is one hell of a process ... you have to get the red tiger camo for every gun in that class ... for example, for the gold ak47 you have to get all red camos for the assault rifles ... hence a damn lot of headshots! :(

another thing, there is only one gold camo for each gun class type ... assault rifles would be the gold ak47, smg would be the gold uzi, sniper rifles will be the gold dragov or something like that ... cant remember the others tho :oops:
muffinman

Post by muffinman »

so to get all the different type of camo's you have to get as much head shots as humanly possible? how many different type of camo's are there?
capanno

Post by capanno »

Doom, you absolute legend! Your response to Anakha was excellent. Its a shame you got banned. Childish people like you cause for endless entertainment! Peace out my homie! :thumbsup:
Josh Dies is my hero! |50,000,601.375 forum points
ecthelion

Post by ecthelion »

there is 3 you must unlock for each gun besides the handguns ... digital, blue tiger and red tiger ... i cant exactly remember the amount of headshots required but i think you need 125 or 150 headshots to unlock red tiger ... and you can only unlock red tiger once you have blue tiger which is 100 headshots i think ...

i think that with the shotguns and sniper rifles the number of headshot requirements is lower but i can be wrong ... i dont have the game here to check :oops:
Samaya

Post by Samaya »

These gold weapons remind me of a movie "Lord of War" where the one young guy had a gold plated ak47 :offtheair:
Y0da
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Y0da »

Just picked up the game yesterday....the most awsome graphics i've ever seen in a shooter. :D

Now if I can find a server where eveyone sux as bad as me.... :lol:
Just when I got the hang of life they changed the rules.
TheModDoctor

Post by TheModDoctor »

MIA wrote:ModDoctor - go here and click the mission name on the right.
And yea, i struggle to get the last laptop from "One shot, one kill". Its in the area where you defend your position at the end. I went to the doors that needs to open, but they didnt open. Dunno if its a bug, i havent patched my game yet. :roll:
Has anyone found that laptop yet??? I keep playing that mission over and over but I don't find a laptop ANYWHERE :cry: I did find one door that opens, but there is nothing in it 8O :?
TheModDoctor

Post by TheModDoctor »

AHA!! I just figured this one out! MWAHAHA!! The walkthroughs are a bit unclear, they say that when the enemy choppers come then the doors open and you can find the laptop. It is actually when YOUR helicopter land to take you and cpt McMillian out of there, that the door open. So when the enemy helicopter arrive, you might want to start getting close to that door, so that the moment it opens, you can grab the laptop, sprint back to cpt. McMillian, and carry him safely to the helicopter. Here is the laptop:

Hope it helps someone :wink:
Friggs

Post by Friggs »

Y0da wrote:Just picked up the game yesterday....the most awsome graphics i've ever seen in a shooter. :D

Now if I can find a server where eveyone sux as bad as me.... :lol:
We all sucked in the beginning, I still suck quite often, lol. Play the Hardcore servers, your weapons do more damage so if you do manage to shoot someone ( :) ) you won't have to pump a whole clip into him. And be warned that you get a lot of guys who take it all waaaay to seriously. I just smile and wave, lol.
look forward to fragging you... and being fragged in return I'm sure.

Note to (some/most) COD4 players: RELAX! It's just a game, lol.
daBoss

Post by daBoss »

when is it coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.totalvideogames.com/news/Thr ... 5582_0.htm
Three New CoD4 Multiplayer Maps??? News

Gwynne Dixon

04/03/2008
Gwynne Dixon
Unconfirmed images appear to reveal three new multiplayer map's for Infinity Ward's shooter...

Three slightly stretched images of new CoD4 multiplayer maps are currently doing the rounds on the net. While the quality of these screens is certainly questionable, it's more than likely that they are genuine following an Infinity Ward announcement a month ago that new multiplayer CoD4 maps are on the way.

All three rumoured maps look similar to certain environments from the single-player game. 'Broadcast' seems to be lifted from inside the TV station in one of the earlier single-player levels; 'Dusk' appears to be taken from outside the TV station, while 'Hill' looks like the Ukrainian levels featuring Captain Price and the SAS.

No other details are available at this point, such as a possible arrival date and whether purchase of the DLC will be required, but TVG will keep you posted as more information becomes available.
Intel 2.13 Ghz Core 2 Duo
MSI P35 Neo 3
2Gig Transcent DDR2 800
320gig SATA2 Seagate
250gig SATA2 Seagate
250gig SATA2 Maxtor
512MB 8800GT XFX
Asus SATA DvDWriter
600w PSU
Coolermaster Cavalier
Dual Display 22\\\" & 17\\\"
TheModDoctor

Post by TheModDoctor »

Cooool!!! I actually played online a bit today! I always thought that my internet would be too crappy for that, but actually it isn't that bad. I played for 42minutes and it took only about 10MB. I suspect that the server I joined only had noobs on it, because I was like top 3 out of 30 at the scores, and I know I suck. :lol: And I gained 3 ranks (I think). nice.
Friggs

Post by Friggs »

Oh man that will be awesome!! I'd love some new maps to play.
Obituary

Post by Obituary »

New maps would be awesome :D
http://www.transcendit.co.za/

[Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600]
[Asus P5N32e-Sli Mobo]
[8GB Hynix DDR2-800]
[750gb + 400gb + 320gb + 160gb SATA2 HDD]
[Nvidia 9800GTX]
[Raidmax Power 700W]
[Aztec Gaming Rig]
[Microsoft Razer Gaming Keyboard, Logitech MX518, 2x 300w Rocksonic Speakers + Rocksonic AMP]
[Acer 19" Wide LCD]