Where to get Photoshop CS2 cheap?

Show off your design skills or get some advice from the pros.
Mikdog

Where to get Photoshop CS2 cheap?

Post by Mikdog »

Hi,

I've tried using GIMP and it crashes all the time. Anyone know where I can get a cheap copy of Adobe Photoshop CS2? I know I know, the crack's easy to come by, but I'm not really into that.

Wanna get a legit copy, but I'm not rolling in cash.
CesarePlay

Post by CesarePlay »

Not sure but I don't think it is been sold anymore. I have still also trying to buy photoshop cs2 but cs3 is about R7000 and worth every penny in my opinion having tried the trial version of it.
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

Thanks. The price is probably worth it, but I'd be happy to spend half that on a second-hand legit copy of CS2.

Maybe there's like a student version of something.
gandanga

Post by gandanga »

ohh c'mon, dont u know where to get free software up to now, esp on the net...where things r just there in front of u...hahahaha
atomwissenschaft

Post by atomwissenschaft »

Mikdog wrote:Thanks. The price is probably worth it, but I'd be happy to spend half that on a second-hand legit copy of CS2.

Maybe there's like a student version of something.
If you know a student in Australia maybe he can get you the student discount version. Because one can get most Adobe products at student prices in Australia. Make no mistake, they are original and the full full version :D

More points than you!
Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

Yes oke, I KNOW where to get cracked software, but I don't want to!

If anyone's going to take me seriously, and if I hope to make serious cash out of programs like Photoshop, I'd better not shoot myself in the foot with a cracked version.

It's like retarding my professional growth.
maxxis
Moderator Emeritus

Post by maxxis »

gandanga wrote:ohh c'mon, dont u know where to get free software up to now, esp on the net...where things r just there in front of u...hahahaha
Please don't ever discuss the promotion of Piracy on this forum.

Since you are new I will let this slide. Do it again and we might have a problem.
gandanga

Post by gandanga »

eish!! some pple cant differentiate a joke and some seriousness...they mix the two and end up in silly arguments
maxxis wrote:
gandanga wrote:ohh c'mon, dont u know where to get free software up to now, esp on the net...where things r just there in front of u...hahahaha
Please don't ever discuss the promotion of Piracy on this forum.

Since you are new I will let this slide. Do it again and we might have a problem.
Error: 1302: Please run the install utility!