This Months June Mag: Well done, but...

Questions, comments, suggestions, flames about the magazine? Here's the place.
Tander

This Months June Mag: Well done, but...

Post by Tander »

Well I got a copy of the mag yesterday, June edition. Nice read, but I skiped the game reviews, sorry. What I did notices is still a few spelling mistakes. Some articals just ended, when I turned over to the next page to carry on reading the artical, as one would think, the page was something else completely.

The welcome back ATi/AMD page was excellect though, I also liked the "Local Internet, what aload of cap" Very good read!

So just wanted to point that out and say well done. I will be getting next months mag and will sign up to a full year sub with PCF. :)
FUSED

Post by FUSED »

I personally do not care about the spelling mistakes. It's about the content as a whole, it's not a spelling test. If it really bothers anyone, go buy this instead. :wink:
Tander wrote: So just wanted to point that out and say well done. I will be getting next months mag and will sign up to a full year sub with PCF. :)
Ya, it truly is a nice mag, also looking to subscribe.
rustypup

Post by rustypup »

FUSED wrote:If it really bothers anyone, go buy this instead.
:roll:

if you're in the business of disseminating technical information in a public medium, at least make some pretense at correct language use... it's a requirement... this blasé attitude toward correct spelling may wash within the no-longer-as-hallowed halls of the public education system, but in the real world, if you wish to be taken seriously, you check the content you're putting out there... anything less is disrespectful to your readership...

if you have no problem with being treated like a child, that's great. just don't expect everyone else to share the same view. :wink:
Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so - Bertrand Russel
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

:D :D :D :D Oh dear :!:
KillerByte
G3AR Staff Member

Post by KillerByte »

got my first issue from my renewed sub the otherday. i was just too sick to read it.
What I type has nothing to do with the people that employ me.
doo_much

Post by doo_much »

Like the mags content - don't like the cover model.

Doctor says I'll probably live. :lol:
MOOD - Thirsty

A surprising amount of modern pseudoscience is coming out of the environmental sector. Perhaps it should not be so surprising given that environmentalism is political rather than scientific.
Timothy Casey
welshmanZA

Post by welshmanZA »

Well, I enjoy every page of the mag, and yeah, I also notice the spelling errors, don't you have spell check? lol.

And yay! I got the letter of the month! Any prizes?
http://forum.atlantismobile.co.za ::Greatest chat forums
http://dzine.atlantismobile.co.za ::Web Design
Welshman