PCF May 2007

Questions, comments, suggestions, flames about the magazine? Here's the place.
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

PCF May 2007

Post by Stuart »

Okay, so I have been one of the first to complain in recent months of the numerous spelling mistakes, unfinished articles and misprints that have appeared in PCF. Many others have joined in this (constructive) criticism.

Having read through the May 2007 issue, it is immediately obvious that these issues have been addressed. Unlike previous months, there are very few spelling errors, misprints or other errata in the May edition of PCF.

Also, I see that some other issues have been addressed, which have been raised here at PCF online. I think of the complaint that PCF has been Intel-biased of late, and lo and behold, an article appears spelling out the recent efforts of AMD.

So let's give credit where credit is due. Well done to Stacey and the crew for listening to the readers and paying close attention to concerns raised. Also, well done to the proof readers (if any) that were involved in the May issue. I really enjoyed reading this month's mag.
Ike

Post by Ike »

:thumbsup:
Judas

Post by Judas »

schase wrote:Also, well done to the proof readers (if any) that were involved in the May issue.
Lol, That's me ;).

Thanks, it's good to know the hard work is appreciated. I actually thought it was going to be a breeze, but proofreading/editing all the articles is tougher than it looks!

I think Stacey is making a massive effort to to improve the magazine, and deal with all of the issues raised by the readers, so she really deserves a great deal of credit. A couple of months ago I thought PCF was on a steady downward spiral, but I'm immensely glad to have been proven wrong! ;)

On a side note, Intelligence Publishing has now decided to hire a full time copy editor for all of their publications, so unfortunately I won't be the one doing it anymore...