Windows Vista and Other Software

Discussion and support for the Windows family of operating systems.
Interfan

Post by Interfan »

DoOb wrote:oh ok, well if you come across the name PM me it i would much appreciate it Interfan
Another thing in the network and sharing center is printer sharing on??

Anyway the file which I was thinking about last night is this one:http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/deta ... laylang=en

But I am not sure if it solves the printer problem .
corsair 750tx,
p8p67 pro,
8gig corsair vengeance ,
570gtx,
cm sniper black,
i5 2500k with thermalright cooler,
onboard sound,
Samsung bx2450,
g15 and g9,
Win 7 home prem x64,
xbox 360 controller,
asus 24x dvd writer
DarkRanger
Processor: Intel i5-3750
Motherboard: Gigabyte
Graphics card: nVidia GTX 550Ti
Memory: 8GB Jetram

Post by DarkRanger »

Rayne wrote:"thumbsucking"? Please enlighten me and point them out you fkn doos. Funny how your the first ***** to complain since I've been here.

This coming from the fool who answered wrong, pft. Many earlier builds have been supported prior to 7.8.5.0. I could at fkn leisure have guessed a version and most probably have been correct.

It's quite evident that his using a bundled OEM so unless his now going to charge the R800+ to credit card, all you did was direct him to a trial download. Yeah my man, what a great piece of advice you gave.

Next time do as I tell you and stfu, before my pixels fckup your pixels.
Horie babatjie, kalmeer voor jy jou beste nappy vuil ****.

I gave the guy the version of a Nero that I KNOW works, because thats the one I'm running on my PC. And if you could have guessed a version, why didn't you? Are you to good to help someone else?? Or is it just the image guidelines that you must follow so you don't feel alone and turn emo on yourself??

So what if it's a trial version?? He can still use it, and if he wants to continue using it, he can buy it or pirate it. Wich ever way it goes, I don't care. I just helped the guy out.

Next time, don't bother posting. You are probably someone that feels the world owe you something. I'm sorry to break this to you, but it doesn't. No one owe's you anything. So go to your corner, sulk till you feel better and then get on with your life.
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

Can someone tell me who this dumb fck is please? Because in over two years here I cannot recall ever having a chat with this mofo nor do I recall any good piece of advice coming from.

You didn't help anyone man. Get the hint and fckoff.

I'm not here to spoonfeed lazy noobs. Neither is anyone else.

And why the fck am I explaining to you in the first place?
Mortal_Wombat

Post by Mortal_Wombat »

Now now kids, play nice.
Im looking for some alien toilet to park my bricks. Whos first?
DoOb

Post by DoOb »

Hehe who you chirping Rayne, this could be good
DAE_JA_VOO

Post by DAE_JA_VOO »

Rayne wrote:Can someone tell me who this dumb fck is please? Because in over two years here I cannot recall ever having a chat with this mofo nor do I recall any good piece of advice coming from.

You didn't help anyone man. Get the hint and fckoff.

I'm not here to spoonfeed lazy noobs. Neither is anyone else.

And why the fck am I explaining to you in the first place?
Ag rayne you're just making this unpleasant for the rest of us.

If you're just gonna rant and be such a jackass then rather refrain from posting.

Your crap attitude is really irritating (and not only me, by the looks of things). Get over yourself dude.
That guy that used to mod cases. Now I take photos. True story.
Rayne

Post by Rayne »

DAE po.

I did not start this. So what's with your comment?

What am I supposed to do? Say nothing and and let a spammer (yes, spammer, 80% of his posts are in chillout) get away with talking shyte?

Fck you too then. This **** was humping my leg frist. So fck you again.
Mortal_Wombat

Post by Mortal_Wombat »

lawl
Im looking for some alien toilet to park my bricks. Whos first?
Ike

Post by Ike »

LAWLX2 :D

You know, I could never get away with **** like that... teach me master rayne :P
zerubabel

Post by zerubabel »

Rayne you are a noob! I can like to see your posts, and 90% are flames.
Ok?

So liiek leave this forum, because you are flaming it too muhc!

Fk... jeez... such a noeb!
Fut Fut Fut Freestailo!
Anthro
Moderator Emeritus
Processor: i7 3770k
Motherboard: ASUS P8P67-Pro
Graphics card: 2xNvidia GTX670
Memory: 16 GB Gskill Sniper

Post by Anthro »

WOW - this is a hectic thread about windows vista
I doubt it resembles the others about it.
Seems everyone hates Vista hey ? with all the f*this f*that going on.
*if you need to find compatible products go *Here*
I am sticking with XP Professional Period! -kktxbyey-
- Anthropoid
Temporary Absence
DarkRanger

Post by DarkRanger »

Rayne wrote:DAE po.

What am I supposed to do? Say nothing and and let a spammer (yes, spammer, 80% of his posts are in chillout) get away with talking shyte?

ROFL!!! Try again little boy. Don't be shy now... HAHAHA!!!

Dude, you are really making a name for yourself... and not a good one either.
Moses

Post by Moses »

:roll:
neon_chameleon
Moderator Emeritus

Post by neon_chameleon »

Hmmm... well this is an interesting thread to say the least.

Guys can't we all calm down a bit here and focus on helping this dude out. I'm not accustomed to Vista and don't really intend to be until the service packs come out, but I feel I needed to make a comment here about the fighting going on here.

Rayne, you are probably a decade his senior, don't take things so much to heart man. I'd agree that their a fair amount of spam posts on these forums and they annoy me too, but that's just the way it is and you can't go about attacking everybody for it. My guess is that this isn't about this thread and rather something else going on, but if it's your way of blowing off steam then that's ok.

This goes to everyone : If someone doesn't give the best advice, don't put them down for trying to help someone out. You are welcome to point of their mistake and by doing so you learn together, but to insult them is rather silly, as we all know about internet flaming and how it relates to the paraolympics. I'm one for verbose answers as many of you, by now know, and even if it is a Yes or No question, in life jusitification or some form of expanding on that, needs to be made in order for the original poster to understand the problem and not just know the answer.

As far as I can see, if a version of a brand of software doesn't work you need to download a different one and hope that it works. Or use something else. DarkRanger was able to give a link and if Rayne is convinced it isn't entirely helpful at least it's an attempt. This is not putting you down Rayne, I think you're a very knowledgable dude and an asset to the forum, but realise that and try not get worked up about it and help some n00bs out. And DarkRanger don't aggregate him :P
Qualifications: BSc Computer Science & Information Technology, BCom Information Systems Honours, ISACA CISA, ISACA CRISC
Experience: Web Design, IT Auditing, IT Governance, Computer Retail, IT Consulting
Interests: Technology, Nutrition, Toasters, BBM, Facebook, Colourful Diagrams
DarkRanger

Post by DarkRanger »

neon_chameleon wrote:Hmmm... well this is an interesting thread to say the least.

Guys can't we all calm down a bit here and focus on helping this dude out. I'm not accustomed to Vista and don't really intend to be until the service packs come out, but I feel I needed to make a comment here about the fighting going on here.

Rayne, you are probably a decade his senior, don't take things so much to heart man. I'd agree that their a fair amount of spam posts on these forums and they annoy me too, but that's just the way it is and you can't go about attacking everybody for it. My guess is that this isn't about this thread and rather something else going on, but if it's your way of blowing off steam then that's ok.

This goes to everyone : If someone doesn't give the best advice, don't put them down for trying to help someone out. You are welcome to point of their mistake and by doing so you learn together, but to insult them is rather silly, as we all know about internet flaming and how it relates to the paraolympics. I'm one for verbose answers as many of you, by now know, and even if it is a Yes or No question, in life jusitification or some form of expanding on that, needs to be made in order for the original poster to understand the problem and not just know the answer.

As far as I can see, if a version of a brand of software doesn't work you need to download a different one and hope that it works. Or use something else. DarkRanger was able to give a link and if Rayne is convinced it isn't entirely helpful at least it's an attempt. This is not putting you down Rayne, I think you're a very knowledgable dude and an asset to the forum, but realise that and try not get worked up about it and help some n00bs out. And DarkRanger don't aggregate him :P
Wasn't that what I did?? :?

Thats true... :P

ROFL!!! :lol: :lol:

My point exactly. From that, one of the reasons of my first post directed at Rayne :roll:

My BAD!! :oops: :P :lol:
zerubabel

Post by zerubabel »

Neon: It's "paralympics" and "aggravate".
:P I see your modship has hindered your performance :P
Fut Fut Fut Freestailo!
neon_chameleon
Moderator Emeritus

Post by neon_chameleon »

Only in the 5th year?

I do it to prove I'm not a bot... :P
Qualifications: BSc Computer Science & Information Technology, BCom Information Systems Honours, ISACA CISA, ISACA CRISC
Experience: Web Design, IT Auditing, IT Governance, Computer Retail, IT Consulting
Interests: Technology, Nutrition, Toasters, BBM, Facebook, Colourful Diagrams
Spicy-McHaggis

Post by Spicy-McHaggis »

Rayne wrote:DAE po.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hapy happy happy
Back in NL...
zerubabel

Post by zerubabel »

@Spicy: AHahahahahahaha!!!!

Oh man I really can't believe Rayne is getting pwnd more than Killerbyte!!
Is this possible? Can someone be so pwnd?? hahaha :lol:
Fut Fut Fut Freestailo!
Spicy-McHaggis

Post by Spicy-McHaggis »

zerubabel wrote:@Spicy: AHahahahahahaha!!!!...
:lol:
Hapy happy happy
Back in NL...
Mclaren

Post by Mclaren »

Rayne.....Not cool

Many of us noobs come to sites like this to get help. If you wanna be unwilling (even if it is a yes no answer) then rather don't post and let those who do wanna help have their say. Remember that even though it may be a yes no answer, there maybe a hidden question too.

Not every one is as knowledgable about PCs as others, and don't forget, you were also a noob at some point in time too and probably had many questions.

Sometimes we may ask a question but ask it wrong.

:) :)
Ron2K
Forum Technical Administrator

Post by Ron2K »

Mclaren wrote:Sometimes we may ask a question but ask it wrong.
I see that you're from the "there's no such thing as a stupid question" camp. Unfortunately, you're wrong. There are plenty of stupid questions; I've dealt with more than my fair share of them on the ircservices mailing list.

Here's some example stupid questions, and what we think when we flame them or don't answer them. Fortunately, I'm less extreme than some, if you ask me a stupid question, I won't flame you, I'll just ignore you.

On the Internet, people form their opinions based on what you type on the keyboard. If you have a technical problem and you want help with it, you don't want to come across as a pathetic newbie. You want to come across as a person with smarts, clues and confidence, who just happens to need help on one particular problem.

And neither are you entitled to an answer. Maybe you would be justified in feeling entitled to an answer if you were paying to use the PCF forums, but you aren't.

I strongly recommend that you read the entire article that I linked to earlier in this post. It explains where we're coming from quite well, and it will help you understand the type of question that we LIKE to answer.
Kia kaha, Kia māia, Kia manawanui.
Mclaren

Post by Mclaren »

Funny, I agree with you. PS, I am not from the "there's no such thing as a stupid question" cause i get them in the areas that i have expertise in too, but sometimes it is just a matter of how one repllies to that stupid question. Pity some people some people get so irate by such trivial things.

I for one would prefer to be ignored than flamed. As i said, we as noobies don't always know how to ask the question. There is always a good way to ask and a bad way to ask, just as there is always a good way to answer and a bad way to answer,

This whole thread was a good laugh to read.

I have 2 kids who ask stupid questions all the time, but i don't flame them.

I thank all those whom have given a decent answer to my questions, no matter how stupid my question was. for those who post a stupid answer or flame me, they normally get it back at them when i have a answer for what i may consider a stupid question comming from them.

I see most people have a stupid answer to the "Location" question in their profiles. Me too.
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

Mclaren wrote:I have 2 kids who ask stupid questions all the time, but i don't flame them.
I lol'd

Guys, this thread has gone on for long enough now. The question was answered on the first page.

In future, please think before you post. While I enjoy reading sarcastic answers , it doesnt make newbies feel particularly welcome - so in future, if you guys cant say something nice, just say nothing at all...

Unless it's late at night and I am bored :)