Nerds Make the Best Boyfriends

Chat about anything and everything here!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Psych0_Cr1tt3r

Post by Psych0_Cr1tt3r »

Tribble wrote:You forget - women can be nerds too. :D
Yes, but in this context it's used as an apology for a lack of sex appeal. I mean why shift blame to the opposite gender as a whole? I'm surprised no one has blamed biology yet.

If these self proclaimed nerds are who they say they are, then wouldn't it be better to live by example, rather than acting like whiny, arrogant cocks?
jamin_za wrote:If anything this article proves that nerds are optimistic to the point of self-delusion.

GO NERDS!!!!!
Go, go Pocket protector!
Psych0_Cr1tt3r wrote:
Nerds actually know more about safe sex, sexually transmitted diseases, the menstrual cycle and its driving hormones, than most people. Even girls.

Huh?
I'm still baffled at where the hell the author got this.
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

Psych0_Cr1tt3r wrote:I'm still baffled at where the hell the author got this.
Goes back to your nerd arrogance point...

Even tho he admits to having almost zero experience with women, he must think that because he has "thoroughly researched" them online, he knows more about their bodies than they do.

So maybe he does know a thing or two about the menstrual cycle - but I'll bet he couldn't find a clitoris if a girl drew him a map.
Psych0_Cr1tt3r

Post by Psych0_Cr1tt3r »

jamin_za wrote:So maybe he does know a thing or two about the menstrual cycle - but I'll bet he couldn't find a clitoris if a girl drew him a map.
Psssh. I can find it on a map

100% Wikipedia fed. For that extra nerd goodness :bigups:

Edit:
Goes back to your nerd arrogance point...
Also, I feel silly now for not applying my own point. Do'h!
Kher-za

Post by Kher-za »

Ron2K wrote:That's why I'm uncomfortable around girls. I've only ever had one, and being the nice, friendly, eager to please person that I am, I got screwed over big time.

EDIT: I suppose "distrustful" is a better word than "uncomfortable", although both are true in my case.
I'll drink to that bro, same experience

Older women are better, it's more straight forward when you arent running backwards, not that I'm trying to make any sense.

I'm living proof that guys cant take subtle and sometimes even 'obvious' hints. When a girl forgets your birthday it's a pretty clear sign as well but some of us dont pick it up...thats how dumb we are. or is it denial?