Mandela ill??

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
goku

Post by goku »

Never liked guns but the way crime is today I'm thinking of getting one. Two days ago a family of four in my neighbourhood was murdered during a house break in. :cry:
ICE-VaPa

Post by ICE-VaPa »

I was planning to leave SA end of this year... Uhuru will happen.

I do however believe it will not be on the scale that we currently perceive. The fact that most of us have heard of it before is scary. Can you imagine the talk in townships? Soweto, Alexandra? Everyone will not participate in this event, but you can be sure some will.

It will not happen the day Mandela dies, but will be planned for weeks, even months afterwards.

We are in for a treat.

ICE
ICE-VaPa

Post by ICE-VaPa »

You have to understand that nothing major has happened as of yet, for the simple reason that people feel they owe Mandela peace, for everything he has done.

Once he passes away, people will rise up revenging their relatives. Too much has happened for this to be swept under the carpet. The world was stunned that apartheid ceased so suddenly, with minor violent actions. Wrong. They just haven't realized that its not over yet, and the figure that Mandela is, is the final thread thats holding this country together.

Uhuru might have started as a rumor, but has spread to to many uneducated ears to fly by unnoticed.

:(
Mortal_Wombat

Post by Mortal_Wombat »

I saw the title of this thread and I actually got my hopes up for a second.
PsyCLown

Post by PsyCLown »

Hmm, im thinking the same way as ICE-VaPa. Not a very nice thought though. :(

lol @ mortal Wombat. :wink:
Last edited by PsyCLown on 20 Feb 2007, 19:30, edited 1 time in total.
“The true bare of any man is his willingness to accept the consequences of his actions.” - iser0073

Spoiler (show)
APPARENTLY 92% Of Teens Have Moved On To Rap Music.
If You Are Part Of The 8% That Still Listen to real music then put this in your signature.
WAJeff

Post by WAJeff »

Mortal_Wombat wrote:I saw the title of this thread and I actually got my hopes up for a second.
Are you serious? As in hoping that the guy dies or something?
If Im wrong Im sorry
ryanrich
Forum Moderator

Post by ryanrich »

Cops warn of "Uhuru" e-mails

This is such a bunch of rubbish these rumours... :roll:

"The messages form part of a disinformation campaign and publicity stunt by a group known as the Suidlanders, under the leadership of one Gustav Muller."

Bunch of idiots behind it... :roll:
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

PsyCLown wrote:Hmm, im thinking the same way as ICE-VaPa.
Riiiight...
Black people have been biding their time these past 14 years, just waiting for mandela to die so they could finally kill whitey.

This kind of morbid delusion is staggering. But have fun scaring yourselves silly.
Acidkidsa

Post by Acidkidsa »

doo_much wrote:
rustypup wrote:
i'm a nosy fatherless-child....
We all have our problems :lol:

Mine is that I hate having my own inept stupidity brought up on a regular basis by people who are to lazy to read the contents of a thread before posting.
rustypup wrote: @ike: looks as if the bnp's PR department is earning their keep :P

rofl :lol: :lol:

No I read the thread. I just added my 2 cents.
Mortal_Wombat

Post by Mortal_Wombat »

silv3rback wrote:Are you serious? As in hoping that the guy dies or something?
If Im wrong Im sorry
Well, it's not like I'm hoping he dies, just that when he does I'll be glad.
WAJeff

Post by WAJeff »

Mortal_Wombat wrote:
silv3rback wrote:Are you serious? As in hoping that the guy dies or something?
If Im wrong Im sorry
Well, it's not like I'm hoping he dies, just that when he does I'll be glad.
Why though? Look what hes done for the country... I know Mbeki has pretty much screwed everything up what he had done!
ICE-VaPa

Post by ICE-VaPa »

jamin_za wrote:
Riiiight...
Black people have been biding their time these past 14 years, just waiting for mandela to die so they could finally kill whitey.

This kind of morbid delusion is staggering. But have fun scaring yourselves silly.
Jamain_za if you where to read the thread you would find out that we are stating that the whole 'uhuru' was probably a rumor, and that it wont happen to the scale mentioned. However, due to lack of education and the hate that some people do savor, an uprising will happen. Even if small.

So before you try make us out as blundering fools, please read, and understand.

ty

ICE
Ike

Post by Ike »

jamin_za wrote:
Riiiight...

I will reply to your p.m after I have finished with my dinner :P
Slasher

Post by Slasher »

Im with Jamin on this one...

If they wanted to kill they would not wait... it is not their culture nor their way...

Be realistic, but dont be just plain doom-prophets... Your living yourselves into nightmarees...
My BF2142 Stats:

Slasher : Former member of www.PCFormat.co.za
I have reached the end of my near 5 year forum life. Farewell good days...

slasher (at) webmail (dot) co (dot) za
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator

Post by hamin_aus »

ICE-VaPa wrote:However, due to lack of education and the hate that some people do savor, an uprising will happen. Even if small.
Whatever.

Whose to say there isnt currently an "uprising".

Many people are calling the the killing of white farmers a genocide - or did you miss that thread :?:

Quit playing into the hands of fear mongers.
Gatsby

Post by Gatsby »

Who cares if he dies? I don't. He is old, that is what old people do. They die.

Lazarus - Shattered Halls

ek se hosh. dala kulids. ghle, ho! oom, atts! hoe lyk die kambotcha? gwallafest 2007
ICE-VaPa

Post by ICE-VaPa »

Did we say ANYTHING about uprisings not happening now? You are creating a platform by yourself to argue against other peoples related responses.
Thats not a way to argue.

@Slasher - These people owe more to Mandela then i think you realize.

But whatever... Its flying around, and has been for years. Make up your own mind... :wink:
WiK1d

Post by WiK1d »

Gatsby wrote:Who cares if he dies? I don't. He is old, that is what old people do. They die.
Quote from Grandma's Boy

"That's what old people do. They fall asleep."

"What? Did he take the day off and die of old age?"

</pointless comment>
skunkymunky
Permanently Banned

Post by skunkymunky »

ICE-VaPa wrote:I was planning to leave SA end of this year... Uhuru will happen.

I do however believe it will not be on the scale that we currently perceive. The fact that most of us have heard of it before is scary. Can you imagine the talk in townships? Soweto, Alexandra? Everyone will not participate in this event, but you can be sure some will.

We are in for a treat.

ICE
ICE-VaPa wrote: You have to understand that nothing major has happened as of yet, for the simple reason that people feel they owe Mandela peace, for everything he has done.

Once he passes away, people will rise up revenging their relatives. Too much has happened for this to be swept under the carpet. The world was stunned that apartheid ceased so suddenly, with minor violent actions. Wrong. They just haven't realized that its not over yet, and the figure that Mandela is, is the final thread thats holding this country together.

Uhuru might have started as a rumor, but has spread to to many uneducated ears to fly by unnoticed.
if u believe all tht junk u just wrote, u a retard, i've lived in the major townships in S.A and nobody is going around mentioning or even planning massacres against white ppl, now stop talking rubbish and causing unnecessary fear and panic :evil: :evil:
Fool people into thinking youve got a horse by taking off a unicorns horn
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator

Post by hamin_aus »

ICE-VaPa wrote:You are creating a platform by yourself to argue against other peoples related responses.
I'll happily admit I am arguing against your response - but so what? If you express a view that I disagree with I will argue.

I am not however out to bash your view or make you look like a "blundering fool".
ICE-VaPa

Post by ICE-VaPa »

@skunkymunky - I don't THINK that word is spreading, I KNOW it is. Hence the article on news24, as well as this thread like various others. If it is going to happen or not it is arguable, but don't call me a retard based on your single experience. Especially when it is blatantly obvious there is talk about it.

I have spoken to numerous people, of all backgrounds and colours, and allot of them have heard of uhuru; but also are not sure of how true it is.

I don't understand why you have to attack with name calling either? Its a simple discussion, all you had to say was "I disagree." Simple. Being a forum member for so long, and posting so much, i would assume you would know by now how pointless approaching an argument like that is? Especially over the internet.

ICE
Kovu

Post by Kovu »

The man has lived a life i would say is worth living,as he seemingly did what he felt was necessary when he did it_
if he passes i will surely mourne he's death.
you don't have to,but i would want to_
he was great in my eyes.
as poeple we should know one thing if anything at all:
that we are different to the very fibre each and every1.
thus our views shall always differ_
and i know many all over the world will not mourn he's death as well in this country but they still don't have to_
but i'd rather mourne along the numbers that will mourne a great man's passing.

_to the auther of the thread: nice thread(whatever your view)
Chaos Mage for The Pride
The Strong do what they can,The weak suffer what they must.
In times of war circumstance dictates action.

Post by Slasher »

Whateva Ice...

You guys go around speaking of all these uprisings while I personally BELIEVE you are the type of people that stand at attention when "Delarey - Bok van Blerk" is playing and refuse to do so when the national anthem is playing... You yourself most likely own a gun and want to go trigger happy... There are currently so many white people trying to 'bring back apartheid' and mroe...

Why did Afrikaans people have to go and destroy the song Delarey... Nowhere in it does Bok van Blerk insinuate or directly sing any of the political garbage that has been put to it. DO NOT wave around an old SA flag... It is asking for other people to shoot you... I myself will feel like shooting you at that... Show respect. What you are doing when waving around the "oranje blanje blou" is appaling...
My BF2142 Stats:

Slasher : Former member of www.PCFormat.co.za
I have reached the end of my near 5 year forum life. Farewell good days...

slasher (at) webmail (dot) co (dot) za
Ike

Post by Ike »

Slasher wrote:Whateva Ice...

You guys go around speaking of all these uprisings while I personally BELIEVE you are the type of people that stand at attention when "Delarey - Bok van Blerk" is playing and refuse to do so when the national anthem is playing... You yourself most likely own a gun and want to go trigger happy... There are currently so many white people trying to 'bring back apartheid' and mroe...

Why did Afrikaans people have to go and destroy the song Delarey... Nowhere in it does Bok van Blerk insinuate or directly sing any of the political garbage that has been put to it. DO NOT wave around an old SA flag... It is asking for other people to shoot you... I myself will feel like shooting you at that... Show respect. What you are doing when waving around the "oranje blanje blou" is appaling...
That is hate speech, And sometimes it makes me feel that Sh*t like uhuru can be true... I don't care what race you are. YOU ARE APPALLING!
ICE-VaPa

Post by ICE-VaPa »

I have never said i believe uhuru to be true? NOT ONCE. All i said was that with all the commotion, you can guarantee some idiots are going to go ahead with it? Even if its 20 people, and it was a rumor.

What is so hard to believe about that? I find it VERY possible?

Slasher, How DARE you bring up connotations that i am a racist, and even go beyond that to extreams, saying i want to kill because of my apparent hatred? No where have i hinted anything of the sort.

Again, you attack all Afrikaans people. That is how you have worded your opinion. I am English btw, and I find that completely unacceptable.

STOP GENERALIZING.

If anything, I am being a realist. Again, If people where to look back on every single one of my posts, they would realize i have not proclaimed that uhuru is true, just that rumors can cause trouble.

If your going to attack me, do it on what I've said. Don't make up utter rubbish that could be vaguely related to the topic.

Id actually appreciate an apology Slasher, but i wont be expecting it.

:(