OC heaven!

Post your scores or get advice on how to better them.
SnowMonkey

OC heaven!

Post by SnowMonkey »

http://www.madshrimps.be/?action=getarticle&articID=142

Shyt I thought my 2000+ was useless!!!! 8O
Supplier of Smart-IT Business Management & Accounting solutions

Smart-IT

Point of Sale/ Ledger/ Customers/ Suppliers/ Workshop/ Stock/ Purchases/ Quote/ HR
Fishzn

Post by Fishzn »

Holy Shyte i also thought ur 2000+ wasn't up for it! Well Snowy it just goes to show what you can get with the right equipment! Flip 3Ghz on a 2000+ is just mind boggling! Don't you wish we had stuff like that! :cry: :wink:

One day we will! :D
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
Recon

Post by Recon »

HOLY SMOKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ
SnowMonkey

Post by SnowMonkey »

Fishzn wrote:Holy Shyte i also thought ur 2000+ wasn't up for it! Well Snowy it just goes to show what you can get with the right equipment! Flip 3Ghz on a 2000+ is just mind boggling! Don't you wish we had stuff like that! :cry: :wink:

One day we will! :D
Yeah I had all the equipment. Didn't know what to with it though. So I donated it to madshrimps. :wink:

Seriously that is some sick OC they do! I'm just scared to see what that bloke could do with a 2600+ and my mobo. Sheesh!

I can't even get my 2600+ stable at 2500Mhz. The highest I got it stable was 2435Mhz. To stress full to try any higher! :twisted:
Supplier of Smart-IT Business Management & Accounting solutions

Smart-IT

Point of Sale/ Ledger/ Customers/ Suppliers/ Workshop/ Stock/ Purchases/ Quote/ HR
Fishzn

Post by Fishzn »

Three words my friend: KOOLANCE, ASETEK, VAPO, thats what might just be able to keep that ship stable! Save up snowy! I'm already in the process of saving for a block and reservoir etc. Gonna use the aircon as the radiator. Still in research stages though, will tell everyone if i ever decide to go through with it! Aircooling just ain't cutting it!
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"