Thanks and Wishes

Questions, comments, suggestions, flames about the magazine? Here's the place.
Tamsini

Thanks and Wishes

Post by Tamsini »

I just wanted to say that I wish you all a WONDERFUL and brilliant Christmas and New Year.

This has been an exciting and challenging adventure for me and your support, thoughts and humour have kept me going when I wanted to give in. Thanks for being such interesting and vivid people and I hope that you all have a truly great holiday.

From the entire PCF team we wish you a Merry Xmas, a happy New Year and loads of awesome gaming! :lol:
OnlyOneKenobi
Moderator Emeritus

Post by OnlyOneKenobi »

Thanks Tamsini, it's been a great year reading PC Format and we all know it'll get better and better with you and the team working so hard... I hope you have lots of games under your christmas tree and don't party too hard when New Year's eve comes, I sense the Whiskey will lead you to the Dark Side.

Intel Core i7-950 | MSI X58 Pro-E, STK1366 | Geforce GTX470 1280 | 8GB DDR3 1333Mhz RAM | Samsung 226BW Monitor | Windows 7 Home Premium
brabham

Post by brabham »

Indeed I wish all of the PCF staff as well as the forum members and readers a happy and safe festive season. I will be around, but for those that aren't see ya in the new year!
I kill you in my dreams, I turn the other cheek during the day.

i5 2500k : ASUS P8P67 : ASUS 560ti : Antec High Current Pro 850 : 2x2GB G.Skill : 160GB + 1.5TB Seagate SATA 7200rpm : LG super multi DVD writer : Coolermaster Storm Enforcer
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

May I and all of us at the Roundtable wish all at Intelligence a merry Christmas and great 2004!

skunkymunky
Permanently Banned

Post by skunkymunky »

happy X-mas everybody & plz dont be like santa above
Fool people into thinking youve got a horse by taking off a unicorns horn
bb_matt

Post by bb_matt »

Thanks Tamsini !

Keep up the great work and thanks for being so accessible to your readers ! (even the ones who moan ! :wink: )

Have a Happy Xmas and Merry New year ! :D
Sam_Vimes

Happy Merry

Post by Sam_Vimes »

Thanks Tamsini

All of the above and thank you to all the good people who keep this place going. May you all have a wonderful holiday season, merry Christmas and an even merrier New Year. And if y'all is drivin' , please drive safely and get back in one piece.
SadistiK

Post by SadistiK »

Thanks Tamsini

Tomorrow is Christmas and I can't wait for it :D .

Anyways everyone here/not here have a Fantastic Christmas and a very happy new year.

Wish those of you driving a safe journey.

I'll be off from the forums for a while but i'm sure to be back.

As for the PCF team have a well deserved break, you guys have earned it with such a brilliant mag.

Thanks once again and enjoy the festive season.

Regards

The Monster :twisted:
Tel
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Tel »

I know this is late, but this thread was started when I was on holiday already! :o

Thanks for the xmas wishes Tamsini.

I hope everybody at Intelligence and in these forums had a lekker festive season. And I wish you all the best for the 2004!
Be Silly. Be Honest. Be Kind. | Ralph Waldo Emerson