O ****, my gut!

Network problem solving and tweaks
Psych0_Cr1tt3r

O ****, my gut!

Post by Psych0_Cr1tt3r »

Well let me start... I downloaded and installed the new version of RealOnePlayers' demo. Then every time I opened it, my PC reboots. O well, uninstall here we go! I uninstalled it fine now when I open IE it says their was a error with calling the procedure. O ****, I think I barfed up my guts cuz this is the only pc with internet connection and its my dads'! Tried reinstalling IE, didnt work, tried reinstalling RealOne, diddnt work. Ive been in and out of the registry since 6. I finally gave up and did a system restore. NOW IT WORKS! but if I restart it could start all over again. Thats what happend wth all the other times, It works fine till I restart.

Can someone give me a solution? My nerves r wrecked!
Madgic

Post by Madgic »

I think I barfed up my guts cuz this is the only pc with internet connection and its my dads'!
:twisted: I think we should leave you to sweat till Daddy smacks your lill bum! :twisted:

Psych0_Cr1tt3r - - - > Image

On the other hand, the Season of Goodwill starts tomorrow but maybe someone will take pity on you and your bad and save you from your Mad Dad's heavy hand! :lol:

Let's wait and see . . . :arrow:
When life kicks you in the guts, you better be ready . . . or go to gym and build up your 6-pack!
LordRage

Post by LordRage »

ok well your problem I cannot help with, but there is a codec you can download that you can use instead of RealOne, It is called something like Real but I cant really remember, but ask around I am sure someone here has it
Psych0_Cr1tt3r

Post by Psych0_Cr1tt3r »

I fixed it YEAH! Bow down to your master :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: