Idle threats

Questions about the forums? Got a suggestion on how things can be improved? Post here!
Sojourn

Idle threats

Post by Sojourn »

Hi

Yesterday basipooh and shlebib pushed Mr Bean into asking Cam to delete his PCF online account with their awesome maturity. Both these "morons" are on probation.

Now I ask you, is chasing an internationally recognised overclocker from this site not a bannable offense ? What if you are already on probation ?

edit - Removed the last paragraph as it was a wee arrogant. But any feedback as to the outcome would be great. I realise there is obviously no obligation.

S
Last edited by Sojourn on 28 Nov 2005, 17:11, edited 1 time in total.
jee

Post by jee »

Cameron is dealing with the situation.
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

Fanks dragon lady !!

s
Cameron_Losco
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Cameron_Losco »

I have emailed Mr Bean to find out what happened, I havent received a reply yet but if anybody does know what the story is please feel free to PM or email me.
Thrall
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Thrall »

I believe that it was this thread which did it.
Be polite, professional and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

My Iraq pics
Zell
Permanently Banned

Post by Zell »

Although I do agree that they were a little rude, I dont think that they were THAT rude to deserve banning... I do apologise if I am seeing this the wrong way though.
Thrall
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Thrall »

Here's what I think has happened: Basipooh has only recently started overclocking hardware and is getting more and more into it. He now feels competent enough to offer advice (rightly or wrongly) - but doesn't have the depth of experience that JasonHK or MrBean have - which causes a clash, causing MrBean to give up his membership.

Do I think Basipooh deserves a ban for this? As much as the loss of MrBean pains me, I regretfully have to say........not in this case.
Be polite, professional and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

My Iraq pics
Cameron_Losco
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Cameron_Losco »

Thanks, I have given these dudes another temp banning.

@Zell_D: I do agree, actually when I first read it I didnt know what the fuss was about but I have been told that these guys have been causing more trouble around the forums. Dont worry, I have mailed them for their input and we will come to some kind of conclusion.