3D Modeling

Show off your design skills or get some advice from the pros.
Y0da
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Y0da »

She had a problem with being equally treated. I deleted both her and some other guy's flaming posts and she got all teary eyed about it. But she was complaining about the forum for a while so I think that was just an excuse.

Back to the topic...

CGTalk is an amazing resource for any aspiring 3d artist, animator and digital painters. ;)
Just when I got the hang of life they changed the rules.
StarPhoenix
B.Soc.Sci, M.SocSci [UPCF]
Processor: Core i5 3470
Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z77
Graphics card: nVidia GeForce GTX 1060
Memory: 8Gb DDR3 1600

Post by StarPhoenix »

/Thanks Yoda/
"Humankind cannot bear very much reality." T.S. Elliot
Y0da
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Y0da »

Sometimes I can be so slow. I came across 3D Buzz yesterday and it amazing. It has tons of extremely high quality training videos covering a range of programs from 3ds max, Maya, XSI, Houdini and Photoshop to 3d or game programming in VB, C++ and Delphi. They also have videos on level design for Quake3, UT 2004, Doom3 etc. Guys the things you learn stuff from these videos that you would normally only learn in a college or internship. And the best part of all is it's free! You only have to register (free). I have already downloaded a few vids and I'm amazed at how much they teach. If you are into ant fom of computer graphics or animation this will be an invaluable resource for you.
Just when I got the hang of life they changed the rules.