Cybergames.co.za-are they for REAL?

Anything to do with PC gaming goes in here.
SnowMonkey

Post by SnowMonkey »

I don't think we got the tech here to that sorta thing!

I guess they make Pirate car parts I sure we'll see pirate PC components soon! Oh wait there is one company. That CPU company.... I think they call themselves Intel. 8)

L8r
Supplier of Smart-IT Business Management & Accounting solutions

Smart-IT

Point of Sale/ Ledger/ Customers/ Suppliers/ Workshop/ Stock/ Purchases/ Quote/ HR
wizardofid
Processor: Intel 2500K
Motherboard: Gigabyte B75M D3H
Graphics card: inno3d Jericho 570GTX
Memory: 8Gig DDR3 1333mhz

Post by wizardofid »

SnowMonkey wrote:I don't think we got the tech here to that sorta thing!

I guess they make Pirate car parts I sure we'll see pirate PC components soon! Oh wait there is one company. That CPU company.... I think they call themselves Intel. 8)

L8r
Well since your such a big AMD fan ...shoot me for it but AMD sucks..!! 8) :lol: 8) :lol: Intel rulz..!!!!To think of it AMD was made by the devil...too bloody hot..!! Yet if there was\is tech to pirate hardware..what would it look like and can we expect better preformance..??
skunkymunky
Permanently Banned

Post by skunkymunky »

yo wizard you right abt one thing

i will shoot you
Fool people into thinking youve got a horse by taking off a unicorns horn
SnowMonkey

Post by SnowMonkey »

wizardofid wrote: Well since your such a big AMD fan ...shoot me for it but AMD sucks..!! 8) :lol: 8) :lol: Intel rulz..!!!!To think of it AMD was made by the devil...too bloody hot..!! Yet if there was\is tech to pirate hardware..what would it look like and can we expect better preformance..??

Well well the tables have turned. Seeing as we're speaking of heat look who delayed there launch of cpu due to heat problems!
The inquierer wrote:IT'S NOT HARD to figure out what's going on in the cloisters of Intel's fabrication plant as chip engineers poke about with the design of the Prescott.
The problem is that chips generate a heap of heat when gates/registers in the chip change their states. The heat generated by not very well utilized Pentium 4 chips is well known. The chip engineers crank in a speed multiply by a heating factor, divided by a feature size factor (180 nm, 130 nm, 90 nm) and that gives the number of watts the processor emits.

It seems, according to reliable sources, that some one got their abacus or slide rule out for the Prescott using this simple rule of thumb, but discovered things weren't as they should be.

The reason? Unlike the Pentium 4 in its various flavours, just about all of Prescott is being used just about all of the time. That means the wondrous performance figures we're being promised are matched by wonderful amounts of heat.

The Prescott's design takes out the stall points that Mr Pentium 4 suffered from, meaning that most of the chip will be used..........
Read the rest on thier site.
Located here

AMD rocks!

Smart-IT

Point of Sale/ Ledger/ Customers/ Suppliers/ Workshop/ Stock/ Purchases/ Quote/ HR
AngryRabbit

Post by AngryRabbit »

Intel: 0 AMD: -4 (but gaining) :lol:
The_Master

Post by The_Master »

Lets not start the whole INTEL/AMD war again.
There clearly aint going to be a winner.
Neither side is going to give up.
PC's Rule :P
Boesman

Post by Boesman »

The m@ster wrote:Lets not start the whole INTEL/AMD war again.
Yeah please don't.
SnowMonkey

Post by SnowMonkey »

Yeah ok I'm sorry I just could'nt help myself!
BTW it's AMD/Intel.

Smart-IT

wizardofid

Post by wizardofid »

SnowMonkey wrote:Yeah ok I'm sorry I just could'nt help myself!
BTW it's AMD/Intel.
Uh-oh...mmhmh er... now where was I...oh Yes..!! I'am going to do some surfing around and check if I can dig something up mabye there is some sort of pirated hardware....And guys were in South Africa any thing is possible..??"News headline" Man Sueing for sale of empty case...???

Cause it's only kempton park RSA that you send you kid to the shop with his skateboard.....when he comes out his skateboard is on bricks.

And as for AMD........good luck your going to need it..!! :lol: :lol:
wizardofid

Post by wizardofid »

wizardofid wrote:
SnowMonkey wrote:Yeah ok I'm sorry I just could'nt help myself!
BTW it's AMD/Intel.
Uh-oh...mmhmh er... now where was I...oh Yes..!! I'am going to do some surfing around and check if I can dig something up mabye there is some sort of pirated hardware....And guys were in South Africa any thing is possible..??"News headline" Man Sueing for sale of empty case...???

Cause it's only kempton park RSA that you send you kid to the shop with his skateboard.....when he comes out his skateboard is on bricks.

And as for AMD........good luck your going to need it..!! :lol: :lol:
I'am shocked they do make pirated hardware couldn't read whole site but they had a pirated ASUS motherboard.....and microsoft keyboards and joysticks.....!! sheese
Next thing they going to pirated is your kids ...??
The_Master

Post by The_Master »

LOL :lol:

With this whole cloning thing... Just give it time.
Cloning=Pirating the original :!: :)
wizardofid

Post by wizardofid »

The_Master wrote:LOL :lol:

Well what can I say I might be your evil twin brother...... :lol: :lol:
Be afraid be very afraid ..!!
wizardofid

Post by wizardofid »

The_Master wrote:LOL :lol:

Well what can I say I might be your evil twin brother...... :lol: :lol:
Be afraid be very afraid ..!!
stefan9

Post by stefan9 »

The piracy situation is like this. There will always be pirates some people will always. I admit I have pirated but the only reason is I can't afford all the games I wan't on a scholars wage. And I will get the games if they wan't to over price them they force us to buy the pirated versions.
My pc: atlon xp 2200+, geforce 4 ti 4800 pr, 1 gig ddr ram, 80 gig h/d, win xp home.
wizardofid

Post by wizardofid »

stefan9 wrote:The piracy situation is like this. There will always be pirates some people will always. I admit I have pirated but the only reason is I can't afford all the games I wan't on a scholars wage. And I will get the games if they wan't to over price them they force us to buy the pirated versions.
Well I don't "buy" these games...I'm not going to support them...point end of story...but I do copy from friends with non-pirated copies..we do this exchange thingy I'll give you "mine" if you give me "yours"....
And I live for serials2K.

And why is it so hard to wait 2 or 3 months from a game price to drop....I never played halflife when it came out I only got it last month I got the 5 disc set....For R200.00...??

And I'm proud of the Odd 300 non-pirated games I have.
"In my weird politically incorrect hypothetically incoherent contradicting obscured world definitively maybe"
wizardofid

Post by wizardofid »

stefan9 wrote:The piracy situation is like this. There will always be pirates some people will always. I admit I have pirated but the only reason is I can't afford all the games I wan't on a scholars wage. And I will get the games if they wan't to over price them they force us to buy the pirated versions.
Well I don't "buy" these games...I'm not going to support them...point end of story...but I do copy from friends with non-pirated copies..we do this exchange thingy I'll give you "mine" if you give me "yours"....
And I live for serials2K.

And why is it so hard to wait 2 or 3 months from a game price to drop....I never played halflife when it came out I only got it last month I got the 5 disc set....For R200.00...??

And I'm proud of the Odd 300 non-pirated games I have.
"In my weird politically incorrect hypothetically incoherent contradicting obscured world definitively maybe"