Razer Naga settings

Anything to do with PC gaming goes in here.
KimKagan

Razer Naga settings

Post by KimKagan »

I have a Razer Naga mouse, and I'm having difficulty getting the sensitivity settings right for playing games.

It seems really high in some games and low in others. I'm not sure how high or low it should be.

I've been playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive lately, and the sensitivity settings just never seem right.

Any advice?
Well that's just super.
KALSTER
Forum Moderator

Re: Razer Naga settings

Post by KALSTER »

The mouse sensitivity is set by each game to a default setting, so you have to play around until you get it right.

When you get a new mouse you sometimes just have to get used to it. I always deactivate all the extra bits like accelerating pointers and such.

I use a very basic Logitech RX1000 laser mouse and it works perfectly well for gaming and such for me. I recently tried out a friend's Razor Lachesis mouse and I hated everything about it.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Intel i5 2500; AsRock Z77 Extreme 4; Asus GTX580; 4x 2GB DDR3 1333; Intel 520 240GB SSD + 2x WD 3TB + 2TB Samsung; Samsung 22X DVD/RW; 23" LG W2343T-PF; Huntkey 700W
StarBound
Registered Pervert
Processor: Intel i7 4790k
Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 7
Graphics card: MSI GTX780Ti Gaming
Memory: G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz 16GB

Re: Razer Naga settings

Post by StarBound »

Personally I disable mouse acceleration on all my mice. But usually if I do end up setting sensitivity in game I usually go from 3 to 3.5 or up to 5 if it has those numbers as default.
My Steam Screenshots

I lived the dream ...then my PC died.