Automatic Writing, Here's the experiment

Chat about anything and everything here!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Lithe_Joint

Re: Automatic Writing, Here's the experiment

Post by Lithe_Joint »

*Definition: Candy Flip:
Not worth sharing
Last edited by Lithe_Joint on 08 Apr 2011, 22:09, edited 1 time in total.
the pen is mighter than the sword, but the word is always final
Lithe_Joint

Post by Lithe_Joint »

:D

The author hath not bit the bullet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been a while and therefore, I shall proceed with a ginger tap.

Much has transpired in the life of these two. And much has transpired in the lives which they had an impact on...and visa versa. We hark back to the time when

Well I can't really say unless I ponder over this debacle; which, truth be told, I'm not quite sure is a good thing...
Onwards then. If I remember something worth its weight, so be it!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have had simpler and more rewarding encounters, as you might have guessed. The fact that I have decided to make this Eboe fellow the point of attention (as apposed to some other lanky Sphynx) is not based on any self-indulgent... (He murmurs, as he reaches for his beer and- miraculously- spills the entire contents thereof over a priceless keyboard)

---------------------------------------------------------------------- wkfbksuks(insert new keyboard here)

Working now but not better yet.

Eboe, as I might have insinuated, was a bit worse for wear. I am not insinuating that I am much better than him, but for crying in a bucket!
It does not make any sence whatsoever, yet I ramble on like thick grey mist over Table Mountain- dense, all over the place and with no hint of- what?

No hint of dissipating? No hint of sunshine? No hint of a good days fishing? Drinking? Cameraderie? Friendship?? Self?!

:cry:
Lithe_Joint

Post by Lithe_Joint »

:roll:

This tale is not about me.

This tale is about two lost souls, one trying to get free and the other trying to be free.

END.