How would you know if a girl is into you ???

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Dr_Jung

Re: How would you know if a girl is into you ???

Post by Dr_Jung »

So I have been told!

Trust me! I am a Doctor.
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Post by Tribble »

Women lie.
Sakura454

Post by Sakura454 »

Tiza wrote:OK well one final question, say you made a relatively huge mistake which might have slightly injured the person and their ego, and you repeatedly say your sorry and they say it's fine but you can see it isn't. What can one do about this if you and the other person haven't talked or seen each other for about 6 weeks?
Well if you tried to say sorry and you did something wrong and she is not willing to forgive you, you have 2 options

1) Try and stick it out for a while longer and try to work it out......if you really love her. Be sensitive towards her feelings

2) Move on but try to make a clean break to linger on just hurts the people involved. Try to stay friends if possible........I know most of the time its not possible.
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Post by Stuart »

Tribble wrote:Women lie.
But men don't.

:run4hills:
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

You know they do :twisted:
wizardofid
Processor: Intel 2500K
Motherboard: Gigabyte B75M D3H
Graphics card: inno3d Jericho 570GTX
Memory: 8Gig DDR3 1333mhz

Post by wizardofid »

Dr_Jung wrote:Hmmm, this is an interesting question, I will ponder upon it, at this stage I only know when I am into a girl, she gives a scream of delight.
Sigh, and why would that be? and at your age... :o
"In my weird politically incorrect hypothetically incoherent contradicting obscured world definitively maybe"
Tiza

Post by Tiza »

Ok so I have come to a conclusion. The hot girls are crazy, the good ones are taken and well you just have to choose one out of the rest...

Now one final question are girls or young women more into bad-asses cause honestly all the nice guys i know finish last the "jerks" always seem to get the girls?
I am a guy so please people stop sending me these shady pm's and start playing computer games or bodybuilding. Forums aren't a good place to get chicks the gym is...
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

It does seem as though many of the girls do go for the bad boys. But they don't marry them. I know that doesn't help you now - and besides, who wants bad boys throw aways? I have no good answer for that. All I can say is that if you keep looking - you will find someone. And hopefully the right someone. But you actually have to go out there and try.

http://www.ron2k.za.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=29
Ark
Processor: E4400
Graphics card: 8800GTX
Memory: 4GB DDR2

Post by Ark »

Here's what I've found.

If a woman leaves her friends behind to hang around you, she's into. End of story.
If the above occurs and she touches you a lot (standing real close, hand on shoulder etc) she's REALLY into you.

Some girls would "accidentally" brush their boobs on your arm or whatever. That's pretty much an invitation. My recommendation would be to steer clear of those. Usually skanks. If you go with it, it will more than likely end up you know where. If that's where you wanna go, use a friggin rubber
16-bit Corpse
Spoiler: (show)
I like scrota.
Ark

Post by Ark »

Tiza wrote:Ok so I have come to a conclusion. The hot girls are crazy, the good ones are taken and well you just have to choose one out of the rest...

Now one final question are girls or young women more into bad-asses cause honestly all the nice guys i know finish last the "jerks" always seem to get the girls?
Dude, I can write a goddamn book about that.

Its called "natural selection". Every woman on the planet will tell you she wants a "nice guy". That's what they all say they want, but always lands up with an *******. Just bare with me, I kinda suck at explaining things. In nature, the females in the animal world always choose the badass among the males. This is usually the dominant male which doesn't take any ***** from the other males. In humans this is no different. Women look for certain things in men. They see a guy in a crowd who's over confident and cocky and those two things blinds them of all the things he portrays that makes him a willy. I dunno what it is, but women cling to confidence in a guy the same way flies cling to a steamy crock of poop. And its in general the assholes that displays this confidence.

I don't really understand the way women's minds work myself, but there are a few things I do know. Where a man's mind works around logic, a woman's mind works around feelings. If they feel it, they do it. Okay, I'm straying a bit off topic here. For a "nice guy", a club is the wrong place to go look for women. Try the local library or something, you'll find less assholes there, eliminating most of the competition.

if you want to go bird watching at a club, I got some advice for you. You know that whole "knight in shining armor" thing your mom programmed into your head when you were a kid? Drop it. It will do you no good. Being a gentleman will get you no tail. And most importantly. NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ask a woman for romantic advice. They will lead you astray. They will tell you what they THINK they want instead of what they ACTUALLY RESPOND to.

My 2 cents
16-bit Corpse
I like scrota.
KatrynKat
Insane in the Membrane

Post by KatrynKat »

if a guy is over confident and cocky it means that he is trouble and think too highly of himself...
the bad-a$$ guys may get the girls, but the nice, geeky, trouble free guys gets the wife....
being a gentleman will get you far in life and with the right girls....
"This eBook is displayed using 100% recycled electrons."
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Post by Anakha56 »

OT

Every time I see this header I keep wanting to post this reply:
How would you know if a girl is into you ???
A: When she follows you home...

/OT
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
KatrynKat
Insane in the Membrane

Post by KatrynKat »

well, that is one of the signs that the girl is into you.....
Ark

Post by Ark »

when she follows you home
If a woman you met at a club follows you home, you don't know where she been
16-bit Corpse
I like scrota.
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Post by Anakha56 »

@ Ark I know, its just something that keeps popping me into my head whenever I read this header. Dont ask me why...
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
SykomantiS

Post by SykomantiS »

LOL! :lol: Anakha, for the first time, I've just confused one of your responses for a Jamin response :P

@Ark, one of my friends has the exact same reasoning as you, the difference between the two of you is, he can explain it better, so I've heard that explanation, and sadly it's true. Were I able, I would explain it better myself, as I can follow the reasoning, but I can't impart the knowledge. Also, as some people around here who've gotten to know me will tell you, I hate this system and the way it works. And when I say hate, it's only cause I don't know of a stronger way to express my dislike of it :evil:
hamin_aus
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i7 3770K
Motherboard: GA-Z77X-UP4 TH
Graphics card: Galax GTX1080
Memory: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws

Post by hamin_aus »

SykomantiS wrote:LOL! :lol: Anakha, for the first time, I've just confused one of your responses for a Jamin response :P

:lol: I have been purposefully staying out of this thread...

But okay, here's my 2c

If you suspect a girl is into you then she probably is. Your body is designed to recognise physical and chemical signals a girl who is attracted to you will put out.
But girls are weird and even if they do like you, they will let extenuating circumstances like your social status, wealth, and their friends opinions influence their decision about whether or not they should be with you.

That's usually why your girldar will pick up a signal, but when you proposition the girl, you get turned down. Or why she will act like she likes you in one instance, but then be distant the next.

I think OP is a bit of a chicken.

You stand to gain more than you lose by asking a girl out. Yes, rejection sucks, but if you go your whole life waiting for that sure thing because you are afraid of rejection or are unsure about the signals you are getting from a girl, you will either end up dying a virgin, or with a girl you might not really be that attracted to.
KALSTER
Forum Moderator

Post by KALSTER »

Ark wrote:
when she follows you home
If a woman you met at a club follows you home, you don't know where she been
But you know where she is going...
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Intel i5 2500; AsRock Z77 Extreme 4; Asus GTX580; 4x 2GB DDR3 1333; Intel 520 240GB SSD + 2x WD 3TB + 2TB Samsung; Samsung 22X DVD/RW; 23" LG W2343T-PF; Huntkey 700W
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Lol I have been thinking about this a lot. I have an idea on how it works. Bear me out.

Women don't care whether the guy is nice or a bad a$$. A girls wants to feel special - important. These guys know how to make a woman feel like the only person in the room. Yes we all know it is a crock but it doesn't matter in the moment. When a guy with that much confidence, shows interest in a girl, makes her feel special and desired, wham! She thinks she is in love. You might be thinking that these guys ignore the ladies. Look again - watch carefully. It is in the eye contact, the little smiles, the gentle touches. It is in the way he guides her to a chair - he doesn't just pull the chair out so she can sit down, he places his hand on her back and literally guides her nearer to him. Or he looks her directly in her eyes and taps the seat next to him and says - "I saved this space for you". It is the "for you" bit that gets the girl. She knows it would have been any girl that could have sat there - but he wanted it to be her.

Words, eye contact and touching is what gets a girls heart racing. Yes - it is flirting. I think we are preprogrammed from birth to respond to certain stimuli - and we know when we are being worked. But alas - we cannot stop the chemical reactions that are caused. Like a moth to a flame - we know it will be bad for us - but we do it anyway, because that flame wants us.

The good news is that even good guys (nice boys) can make use of these methods. Don't over do it - but make eye contact, listen (or hang on) to every word she says. Use her words in the conversation - that way she knows you have listened and heard her. Just don't copy her though. Maker her feel special but not don't smother her. It must be relaxed and comfortable. And be confident - the way you talk, order, must be purposeful. Don't avoid eye contact but don't stare either. A few seconds is all that is needed. Compliment her. Don't mention any of your shortcomings or insecurities - those can come later when you two are an item. She doesn't need to know what scares you - or you think you failed at something. She needs to feel that the real world has stopped so that the two of you can be together.

Ah - I see I am boring you - but you get the picture. It must all be about her. She must feel special - and wanted.
DeathStrike
Location: hidden deep in the depths of the underworld is my home.

Post by DeathStrike »

KatrynKat wrote:if a guy is over confident and cocky it means that he is trouble and think too highly of himself...
the bad-a$$ guys may get the girls, but the nice, geeky, trouble free guys gets the wife....
being a gentleman will get you far in life and with the right girls....
+1 totally my story. :mrgreen:
SIG by HMAN 8)
Member of The Pride Of Darkness
DeathStrike on Twitter
About me
Asus P5KPL-CM motherboard, 4 GIG RAM, Q6600 @ 2.88GHz (Thanks Anthro), GeForce 8600GT, Samsung 2333 23" + CRT 17" Monitors. 500GB + 1.5TB HDD, Compro TV tuner, 350 WATT PSU
Tiza

Post by Tiza »

Strange how women are attracted to over-confident guys who think they are the alpha and omega. I recently read that women are more attracted to men in red colours as it symbolizes power and authority. It's strange that most men find it very unattractive when a women thinks she is super hot. It's the worst when your talking to a girl and she thinks she is doing you a favour by just talking to you, strange...
I am a guy so please people stop sending me these shady pm's and start playing computer games or bodybuilding. Forums aren't a good place to get chicks the gym is...
KatrynKat
Insane in the Membrane

Post by KatrynKat »

if i'm not mistaken that story about the red shirt comes out of the December issue of the Cosmo.....

each girl has a colour that they are attractive to and it depends on how it looks on that specific guys..... not all guys can wear red...
Tiza

Post by Tiza »

What no, i read that i mens health ;)
Tribble

Post by Tribble »

I can attest to the fact that some guys should not wear red
rustypup

Post by rustypup »

Tribble wrote:I can attest to the fact that some Sturat should not wear red
also, no man should wear pink... ever... unless they're feeling fabulous...
Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so - Bertrand Russel