Medal of Honor - Funky Contrast ??? :/

Anything to do with PC gaming goes in here.
gfunk19

Medal of Honor - Funky Contrast ??? :/

Post by gfunk19 »

Hi all

Ive recently purchased MOH and for some reason in multiplayer the black colours seem to be dark blue... I've tried adjusting the contrast and brightness in the settings but doesnt make the blue (be it light blue or dark blue - depending on the contrast setting) go away.

Ive google'ed this problem and theres no info on it. Im running win 7 64 bit, with the latest drivers, GTS250 and a Samsung BX2350 monitor. I know its not a harware problem as all my other games have NO contrast problems watsoever (ie BFBC2)

Thanks for the help
UrBaN

Re: Medal of Honor - Funky Contrast ??? :/

Post by UrBaN »

Use less LSD?

Maybe try using a different graphics profile for that game? Or downloading newer drivers.
to ápeiro anima
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Post by Anakha56 »

Do you have Battlefield Bad Company 2? If so does it show the same thing? If not I am inclined to go with a install problem, reason being BFBC2 & MOH use the same engine for multiplayer games.
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
gfunk19

Post by gfunk19 »

Yep, got bad company 2 , no issues watsover, MOH single player is fine - only in multiplayer that the contrast is whack...

Whats LSD by the way?
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Post by Stuart »

gfunk19 wrote: Whats LSD by the way?
:shock:

LSD