Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Step-by-Step Guide to Inject Drivers into WDS Image

Post by Anakha56 »

Morning All,

So for the most part of yesterday and today I have been trying to inject drivers into our WDS boot image for Win7 and I have been failing miserable. Main reason why I am failing is because I have never done something like this before, one of the error messages I get foes along the lines of "The image that is mounted is correct but the source is incorrect" cant remember the full message got frustrated so I closed everything and went home :oops:.

So does someone know of a step by step guide I could follow? Tried a MS set of instructions but the commands would not work :?.

Oh and I do have the latest AIK installed.

Thanks for the assist! :)
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Re: Step-by-Step Guide to Inject Drivers into WDS Image

Post by Anakha56 »

Finally injected drivers!

http://sdeweirt.wordpress.com/2009/03/0 ... oot-image/

BTW If you are trying to inject drivers into a Win7 image on a 2003 machine you will fail it needs a 2008 machine. Now to test my image!
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.