Ndrive missing from the iTunes store ??

A place for all tech stuff that doesn't really belong anywhere else.
DeeVeeDee

Ndrive missing from the iTunes store ??

Post by DeeVeeDee »

I bought Ndrive from the iTunes store a while ago (Last year).
Today i cleaned up my I phone and wanted to re download Ndrive and now all of a sudden its not available in the itunes store anymore.

If i go here http://www.ndriveweb.com/v10/ (at the bottom of the page it has the Iphone Icon)
If i click it it takes me to iTunes and then i get a message saying its not available in the South African iTunes store ?
I paid like 600 bucks for back then!!!!

Can they do this ?
_̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡
Monty
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i5-4690K @ 4.5GHZ
Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VII Formula
Graphics card: ASUS GTX970 Strix
Memory: 4 x 4GB Corsair Dominators

Re: Ndrive missing from the iTunes store ??

Post by Monty »

It looks like they have done it.

Now, why don't you send them an email asking them about it, and find all your proof of purchase and such
Art Williams wrote:I'm not telling you it is going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.
ryanrich
Forum Moderator

Post by ryanrich »

Not in the US store either. Yeah I would mail them and raise all kinds of hell...

Don't you have the .ipa file backed up in your iTunes->Mobile Applications folder?
DeeVeeDee

Post by DeeVeeDee »

I sent them an email.
for what its worth at least they replied.
Dear valued customer,

It has recently come to our attention that customers are experiencing difficulties with our iPhone navigation applications. Accordingly, NDrive acknowledges that our software listed in the Apple iTunes Store have been dissolved until further notice. We are currently working to address and improve the situation in an efficient manner. This issue has been assigned a maximum urgency level as we cannot inquire on the duration of our void from said markets. We are attentively listening and working hard to address all inquisitions submitted.

At this moment, we kindly suggest that all questions and requests concerning NDrive's iTunes Store applications be forwarded to Apple’s Support Team.

To contact Apple's iTunes Store Customer Service please Click Here

We would like to sincerely thank you for your understanding and formally apologize for any inconvenience.

Cumprimentos / Best Regards

NDrive Support
ryanrich wrote:Not in the US store either. Yeah I would mail them and raise all kinds of hell...

Don't you have the .ipa file backed up in your iTunes->Mobile Applications folder?
I think i have it on my home laptop, Hope for now i can sync it back and not lose the current info on it.
_̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡
ryanrich
Forum Moderator

Post by ryanrich »

If you have the .ipa file you should be able to yeah.