Turbocash

Any software related topics go in here.
Mykhal

Re: Turbocash

Post by Mykhal »

ADT wrote:
Mykhal wrote:Tell them that TurboCash is free, and we are currently working on a pluggin to export and import Pastel's books

Many people are complaining about the cost of Pastel.

Pffftt Pastel is for Newbs, meaning even i know how to use it, no it's actually very user friendly, and one doesn't need a lot of training or even heavy accounting background to work on it :) ....
And for that privilege they charge you around R2500 per year for lisence fees to get into your books!
Dual Core E2140@1.6GHz, 2 Gig Ram, 500 Gig Samsung HD, 80 Gig Maxtor, Geforce 7300se :oops:
Thanx Ama :notworthy:
Mclaren

Post by Mclaren »

On the creditors screen, there is "Purchases" and "Orders" What is the difference ?

I see purchases, when i post it it adds to my inventory, i cannot see what the orders screen does thoug. the option to post is greyed out.
Mykhal

Post by Mykhal »

The order is just a pro-forma for you to send to your supplier.

I've not tried this myself, but I assume (from the orders under debtors) that you can convert the order to a purchase order by going to Input | Documents | Confirm. I did explain the conversion of orders to invoices earlier today in this threat to Doo.

When you say creditor screen, are you using the sidebar on the left? I personally does not like it and use the "real" menu and speedbuttons at the top.
Dual Core E2140@1.6GHz, 2 Gig Ram, 500 Gig Samsung HD, 80 Gig Maxtor, Geforce 7300se :oops:
Thanx Ama :notworthy:
Mclaren

Post by Mclaren »

yeah, using the side bar. Another example of a button required, just a simple convert button instead of a 7 click (with one double click) process.

the button should be on the document entry form.