Opera Mini 5 in beta testing

Any software related topics go in here.
Xiphan

Re: Opera Mini 5 in beta testing

Post by Xiphan »

DAE_JA_VOO wrote:
Xiphan wrote:What I'd like to know is how you stumbled upon my post, and possibly saw the title of the thread as well, and was led to believe that I'd created another thread with the same title as Ron's thread? :?
Simple. I saw "Opera Mini 5 in beta testing" as the title. Now, after THIS very thread was created, another one was created by one of the PCF guys. So when I came on to the forum and saw THIS thread, I somehow thought it was ANOTHER repost, and when I went in, your post (the first post on page 2) looked like a First post, because it had a pic in and a bunch of text about the browser. I also missed the page numbers, so I thought it was page one, and because I knew that Ron's thread (this one) was RON'S, your post could only be post #1 in a new thread :)

Make sense?
Yeah, it does. Haha. ;)

Oh well, guess it's time to get back OT then...
KillerByte
G3AR Staff Member

Post by KillerByte »

Prime wrote:Yo Dae, i'm gonna let you finish, but kb had the worst fail of all time, of all time. ;)
LOL!!!!

That was EPIC Prime. Nice one
What I type has nothing to do with the people that employ me.
Prime

Post by Prime »

its now available in beta for android. and its the fastest web browser I have ever used. :D

they have fixed the interface. its nothing like the previous version.
Monty
Forum Moderator
Processor: Intel i5-4690K @ 4.5GHZ
Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VII Formula
Graphics card: ASUS GTX970 Strix
Memory: 4 x 4GB Corsair Dominators

Post by Monty »

Opera Mobile 10 and opera mini 5 are now out of beta testing and in full speed, awesome release glory
Art Williams wrote:I'm not telling you it is going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.
Prime

Post by Prime »

Monty wrote:Opera Mobile 10 and opera mini 5 are now out of beta testing and in full speed, awesome release glory
mini 5 on android is still in beta. the beta has only been released recently for android.
Monty
Forum Moderator

Post by Monty »

Prime wrote:
Monty wrote:Opera Mobile 10 and opera mini 5 are now out of beta testing and in full speed, awesome release glory
mini 5 on android is still in beta. the beta has only been released recently for android.
For java prime, for java
Art Williams wrote:I'm not telling you it is going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.
Prime

Post by Prime »

Monty wrote:
Prime wrote:
For java prime, for java
For Pony? I don't understand the what you mean by For Java?

My post concerned the Android Release of Mini 5. Android Users have had to contend with 4.2 or use the defualt android browser. (Well you still do for Youtube and Flash but are you going to watch Youtube more than once in a blue moon at 80c a meg? :P )
Monty
Forum Moderator

Post by Monty »

Prime wrote:
Monty wrote:
Prime wrote:mini 5 on android is still in beta. the beta has only been released recently for android.
For java prime, for java
For Pony? I don't understand the what you mean by For Java?

My post concerned the Android Release of Mini 5. Android Users have had to contend with 4.2 or use the defualt android browser. (Well you still do for Youtube and Flash but are you going to watch Youtube more than once in a blue moon at 80c a meg? :P )
Opera mini 5 for java (ie: the .jar version) is out of beta.
Xiphan

Post by Xiphan »

Prime wrote:Yo Dae, i'm gonna let you finish, but kb had the worst fail of all time, of all time. ;)
Remind me again which one is that? :oops:

I'm glad it's out of beta, I was getting irked with not being able to download a signed 4.2 version anymore since my phone constantly redirects me to a Vodafone branded version of Opera Mini. Image