Looking for a flash guru

Get help on web editors (Frontpage, Dreamweaver) and web languages (HTML, ASP, PHP).
Buddha

Looking for a flash guru

Post by Buddha »

Aweh people,

I have a client that is putting together a site that has a 3dmax animated 'intro/nav' system. Sounds complicated I know.

Basics of it is this. A 3dMax animation of an object will be rendered by another company and this will need to be turned into a flash movie that allows for manipulation of the elements.

eg. of what im saying is this: http://www.mymagnum.co.za/#/world_of_pleasure

The logo will be rotating like the globe in the magnum site. the natural motion of it will slowly rotate. This is done on the 3dmax side, and then will be exported into flash events. We then will have the 'hotspots' of the animation clickable with their sub-animation happening when the user clicks. This will also be exported to flash.

When the user clicks on the rotating logo and clicks the hotspot it will 'run' the animation for that hotspot being clicked and animate it.

Sounds complicated, but I cant really go into too many details until I know who Im dealing with. My usual flash dev team is in Kiev (Ukraine) but because of the H1N1 outbreak they are unable to do the work :-/

So yeah. Its open for anyone/team that is interested.

Buddha
Buddha

Re: Looking for a flash guru

Post by Buddha »

so i take that as there not being any flash guru's here... any1 suggest another place to look?
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Post by Stuart »

Buddha wrote:so i take that as there not being any flash guru's here... any1 suggest another place to look?
You want maxxis (or possibly CesarePlay :P) who appears to have avoided this place this week in much the same way that a sane human being would avoid jamin's abode.
Buddha

Post by Buddha »

ta muchly
rustypup

Post by rustypup »

<evil advert>
or go straight to the source: http://www.acmstudios.co.za ?
</evil advert>

Oi, stop advertising before I report your sorry little butt to Kronos! - The Rat
Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so - Bertrand Russel
maxxis
Moderator Emeritus

Post by maxxis »

Easy enough to do from the looks of it.

Ill reply to your mail right now.
Buddha

Post by Buddha »

Great work man :D