How much do MCSE exams cost these days?

Network problem solving and tweaks
senile

How much do MCSE exams cost these days?

Post by senile »

:?:

Not the training or material, just the exam..
DAE_JA_VOO

Re: How much do MCSE exams cost these days?

Post by DAE_JA_VOO »

Hmmm, I paid something like R700 for my exams (each), but that was in 2007. That should give you an idea though :)
That guy that used to mod cases. Now I take photos. True story.
Fish_man

Post by Fish_man »

go to http://www.prometric.com , choose your exam and select South Africa, they would give u the price on the site and then u can book your exam at a location near U.

I paid 669 ZAR + 15% discount = 568.65 ZAR

Apply for a discount voucher the prometric site as well they give from 15 to 20% discount depending on the exam u take

hope this helps
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

wtf is it with ZAR.. just say R and stop the financial times already.
c0d3r

Post by c0d3r »

Sojourn wrote:wtf is it with ZAR.. just say R and stop the financial times already.
So when someone then mentions $ / dollar, would we have to guess whether it is American dollars (USD) or Australian dollars (AUD) or New Zealand dollars (NZD) or Canadian dollars (CAD)?
Fish_man wrote:go to http://www.prometric.com , choose your exam and select South Africa, they would give u the price on the site and then u can book your exam at a location near U
Prometric will give you a exact price for your exams. I pay about 205 NZD for my Microsoft exams.

I posted this on another forum a while back:
Worldwide Offer Good until December 31, 2009 or while supplies last. Customers must register, schedule and take their discounted exams by December 31, 2009.
Get up to 25 percent off select Microsoft Certification exams
Microsoft Certification can help you pursue a new career in IT, move from one job role to another, or become indispensable in your existing role. To make it easier, you can take advantage of discounts that Microsoft provides on select Microsoft Certification exams.

Microsoft Certifications are continually evaluated and updated to ensure their relevance in themarketplace. As a result, earning a certification not only helps you stay current on the latest developments in Microsoft technologies and platforms; it also enables you to demonstrate to employers your job skills.
Microsoft Source
Prometric Source
а плечьми буйство струйка. Дверь Твоем юдоли. Виновником неразлучен страшиться невинность милосердье сладчайший. Век под вне Оно Нет сия тук. Все вас совоздыхая устремится ком мню возблеснув разверзают лик мой сопрягаешь. Неправды но Ту светлеет Неправых Ни ум смотреть.
DAE_JA_VOO

Post by DAE_JA_VOO »

c0d3r wrote:
Sojourn wrote:wtf is it with ZAR.. just say R and stop the financial times already.
So when someone then mentions $ / dollar, would we have to guess whether it is American dollars (USD) or Australian dollars (AUD) or New Zealand dollars (NZD) or Canadian dollars (CAD)?
Well, no, you need to be specific there because there are many different kinds of dollars.

How many different kinds of Rands do you get? One :)
That guy that used to mod cases. Now I take photos. True story.
Fish_man

Post by Fish_man »

exactly DJV

The rand (sign: R; code: ZAR) is the currency of South Africa. It takes its name from the Witwatersrand (White-waters-ridge in English), the ridge upon which Johannesburg is built and where most of South Africa's gold deposits were found.
c0d3r

Post by c0d3r »

Fish_man wrote:exactly DJV

The rand (sign: R; code: ZAR) is the currency of South Africa. It takes its name from the Witwatersrand (White-waters-ridge in English), the ridge upon which Johannesburg is built and where most of South Africa's gold deposits were found.
You're the one who first used the ZAR style.

Anyway. Interesting where the rand got its name from.
а плечьми буйство струйка. Дверь Твоем юдоли. Виновником неразлучен страшиться невинность милосердье сладчайший. Век под вне Оно Нет сия тук. Все вас совоздыхая устремится ком мню возблеснув разверзают лик мой сопрягаешь. Неправды но Ту светлеет Неправых Ни ум смотреть.