Classifieds

Questions about the forums? Got a suggestion on how things can be improved? Post here!
DJT
I Bribed Ron With Foundry And All I Got Was This Lousy Title

Classifieds

Post by DJT »

Does anyone ever look at the Classifieds section? I posted a Kwik Surf ad there, have a look under Software.
Want to support my creative work? Drop me a like and subscribe below. It will be greatly appreciated!
Clarke Media - YouTube Channel
Clarke Media - Facebook
Iceblade
Moderator Emeritus
Processor: Intel i5 4670K
Motherboard: MSI gaming Z87 MPower
Graphics card: MSI R9290 OC edition Twin FROZR
Memory: CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 2x8gb 2400

Post by Iceblade »

Kwik surf what?
Friggs

Post by Friggs »

I think i maybe looked there once, at most twice. I reckon they should make a classifieds section in the forums. that way people can discuss prices, condition, etc. Yes i know they can do it via PM but then the seller might get the same PM 10 times. If it's on a forum, someone might ask the question that 5/whateva ppl wanna ask. Kinda like another unmentionable site. :)
DJT

Post by DJT »

The first time I ever looked at the Classifieds was today when I posted my add.
Want to support my creative work? Drop me a like and subscribe below. It will be greatly appreciated!
Clarke Media - Facebook
dammod

Post by dammod »

Friggs wrote:I think i maybe looked there once, at most twice. I reckon they should make a classifieds section in the forums. that way people can discuss prices, condition, etc. Yes i know they can do it via PM but then the seller might get the same PM 10 times. If it's on a forum, someone might ask the question that 5/whateva ppl wanna ask. Kinda like another unmentionable site. :)
yeah, I agree!
maxxis
Moderator Emeritus

Post by maxxis »

I agree. Planet Mars has the classifieds as a cat in the forums and the people reply to topic quite a lot.

I hardly ever look at the classified because I tend to forget they are there. :oops:

Cheers
Azgard
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Azgard »

I agree with you guys that a forum category for Classifieds would be an excellent idea. I do visit the Classifieds occasionaly though.

But if I remember correctly this same subject was brought up quite a while ago and Cameron stated that he made the Classifieds section of the site for this reason and doesn't want to have a classifieds area in the forums.
DJT

Post by DJT »

Azgard wrote:I agree with you guys that a forum category for Classifieds would be an excellent idea. I do visit the Classifieds occasionaly though.

But if I remember correctly this same subject was brought up quite a while ago and Cameron stated that he made the Classifieds section of the site for this reason and doesn't want to have a classifieds area in the forums.
At least if it were put as a forum, we would see when some one updated it, as it would appear on the left hand side of the site
Clarke Media - Facebook
MaZZwaR

Post by MaZZwaR »

here here it can even have its own section.
My power is as vast as the planes, my strength is that of mountains, each wave that crashes upon the shore thunders like blood in my veins