Bleach

Japanese toons and movies - You gotta love 'em!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
shinji-aoi

Re: Bleach

Post by shinji-aoi »

Yeah, please use spoiler tags, but feel free to post.
I read Naruto's manga but refrain to read Bleach's often since the Anime sticks (relatively) close to the running of the manga, which is always very nice! :D

Glad that the Pendulum Arc is done in the anime (and the stupid Kon Arc thingy too :evil: ) - will be skipping watching Bleach for a couple of weeks to watch a bunch of eps in row without having to wait. :twisted:

Go Alonso & Vettel! Forza Ferrari always!

Currently watching:
E's Otherwise

Ongoing/Running Series:
One Piece, Bleach, Naruto
RuadRauFlessa

Post by RuadRauFlessa »

shinji-aoi wrote:Yeah, please use spoiler tags, but feel free to post.
I read Naruto's manga but refrain to read Bleach's often since the Anime sticks (relatively) close to the running of the manga, which is always very nice! :D

Glad that the Pendulum Arc is done in the anime (and the stupid Kon Arc thingy too :evil: ) - will be skipping watching Bleach for a couple of weeks to watch a bunch of eps in row without having to wait. :twisted:
That sounds like a plan actually. So I will start dl'ding Elfen Lied again. Or see where I can get it from. That still probably remains my fav from all the anime I have ever seen.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Spoiler (show)
Intel Core i7-2600k @ 3.4GHz
Corsair Vengence 2x4GB DDR3 2000MHz
Thermaltake Toughpower 850W
ASUS nVidia GTX560 1GB
CoolerMaster HAF 932
Hybrid_Halogen

Post by Hybrid_Halogen »

Elfen Lied rocks, kinda violent and ecchi but awesome non the less.....I love it as well ^_^
RuadRauFlessa

Post by RuadRauFlessa »

Hybrid_Halogen wrote:Elfen Lied rocks, kinda violent and ecchi but awesome non the less.....I love it as well ^_^
Jip it is. But it is only really violent in the beginning and the end. The rest is rather more a psychological battle.

In any case this thread is for Bleach and I am out of it until I have finished watching EL again.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Spoiler (show)
Intel Core i7-2600k @ 3.4GHz
Corsair Vengence 2x4GB DDR3 2000MHz
Thermaltake Toughpower 850W
ASUS nVidia GTX560 1GB
CoolerMaster HAF 932
Hybrid_Halogen

Post by Hybrid_Halogen »

Spoiler alert for latest chapter 355, don't read if you not up to date with it.
Spoiler (show)
After today's chapter, what do you think the guys gonna do? I captain's I mean, Hitsugaya's gonna get killed if he doesn't do something, Halibel is hotter now in her Ressurecion form :P But damn Stark is strong!! Poor Shunsui......
VoxynQueen

Post by VoxynQueen »

Spoiler (show)
Maybe Hitsugaya will finally use an ABILITY.
All he's done so far is try to slash at her with his puny strength.
His zanpakutou is supposed to be the greatest ice/water type.
And could apparently control the weather when he fought Ichimaru ages ago.
He could try freezing her or something.
The LOSER.
Off-The-Chart

Post by Off-The-Chart »

Spoiler (show)
well from looks of it, when that captain found out that the guy he was facing was actually the strongest there, it didn't seem to face him... also why would they engage if not at least having something up their sleeves... I mean they knew bout this battle for a long time and so they had ample preparation so if Hitsugaya ie hasn't become any stronger I would smack him myself if I could... as for the guys still in Heucomondo (spelling) I can just hope for an awesome battle with most of their top captains there as well as Ichigo now in that awakened form...
and yes, Elfen remains my fav as well up till now... I have yet to watch something as compelling, with mixture of so many genres it boggles the mind...
Intel i5 750 - Asus P7P55D LE - G.Skill Ripjaws 2x 4Gig - Coolermaster HAF932
Club Radeon 5850 - Corsair HX750W - OCZ Vertex 2 120Gig SSD - 2x Seagate 1.5TB
Samsung 2494HS 1920x1080 - Logitech G15 - Logitech G500
BlackBerry Bold 9900 - iPod Touch 8Gig 2G
Hybrid_Halogen

Post by Hybrid_Halogen »

Spoiler (show)
The thing is, Hitsugaya is already in his Bankai form, I highly doubt they'd have anything above Bankai at the current stage. I read someone on a Chinese forum, Bankai = Half Release is a second release only, there is a third and fourth release. The fourth being called Zongkai or Jonkai meaning final release.....but thats just rumor.

Soi Fon might be able to beat Barragan if she uses her ability to strike twice at the same spot....but I think Aizen told his Espada's about all the captains abilities and it'd just be boring if that did happen.

Shunsui fighting Stark is still unknown because we haven't seen Shunsui's Bankai yet, he's also one of the longest running captain and direct pupil from the General Commander....lets just hope he doesn't disappoint us.

But the outcome of the current fight should be captains losing, so Shinji and them could come and help. Captain class + Bankai + Vizard form should be strong enough to fight those Espadas. In the Pendulum arc it took 3 captains + 3 vice just to hold off one captain in hollowfication mode.

Also where is Uruhara, Yoroichi and 13th squad captain Ukitake? I bet they are doing something important too.

In Hueco Mundo, I personally don't look forward to the fight....I mean Yammy just looks lame being all big, even though now he's 0 and stronger than stark.....I still don't like him. But seeing as he's way stronger than Ulq...maybe his Segunda Espada form makes him cooler. He will have to fight 4,6,11 and 12 squad captains alongside Ichigo....thats a huge handicap when it comes to numbers.

Aizen might have something else in his sleeve, he was looking for those Vasto Lorde and never revealed anything....most of the Espadas now weren't Vasto Lorde before, so if he got his hands on a couple of them and turned them to Espada.....they'd be scary.
Off-The-Chart

Post by Off-The-Chart »

Spoiler (show)
13th squad captain? did I miss something... isn't Ukitake the guy with the long white hair? he is there with them all... remember in episode 216 the beginning where they showed the captains... he is there...

though the captains in the pendulum did not release their Bankai's, we don't really know if they had any chance 1-on-1...

yeah would like to see what Urahara has prepared for this battle...

damn Hybrid, you are really clued up on your Bleach...
VoxynQueen

Post by VoxynQueen »

Hybrid_Halogen wrote and Voxyn wrote:
Spoiler (show)
The thing is, Hitsugaya is already in his Bankai form, I highly doubt they'd have anything above Bankai at the current stage. I read someone on a Chinese forum, Bankai = Half Release is a second release only, there is a third and fourth release. The fourth being called Zongkai or Jonkai meaning final release.....but thats just rumor.
First off, I wouldn't trust anything on a Chinese forum. Ever!
I wasn't talking about above Bankai anyway. I meant skills and abilities while in Bankai.

Soi Fon might be able to beat Barragan if she uses her ability to strike twice at the same spot....but I think Aizen told his Espada's about all the captains abilities and it'd just be boring if that did happen.
She's still in Shikai. Her Bankai might be super-amazing. So it could be a cool fight.

Shunsui fighting Stark is still unknown because we haven't seen Shunsui's Bankai yet, he's also one of the longest running captain and direct pupil from the General Commander....lets just hope he doesn't disappoint us.
Hope this will be a cool fight too. They better stop the time waste chit-chat and get on with it soon though.

Also where is Uruhara, Yoroichi and 13th squad captain Ukitake? I bet they are doing something important too.
Urahara and Yoruichi are probably making out.
Ukitake will be trying to convince Stark's puny weak loli sex slave to not fight him.

In Hueco Mundo, I personally don't look forward to the fight....I mean Yammy just looks lame being all big, even though now he's 0 and stronger than stark.....I still don't like him. But seeing as he's way stronger than Ulq...maybe his Segunda Espada form makes him cooler. He will have to fight 4,6,11 and 12 squad captains alongside Ichigo....thats a huge handicap when it comes to numbers.
Espada Zero is the dumbest thing ever.
I'm fairly certain that when Shawlong came to Karakura that Espada are numbered 1-10.
Mr. Mangaka forgot that? :|

Aizen might have something else in his sleeve, he was looking for those Vasto Lorde and never revealed anything....most of the Espadas now weren't Vasto Lorde before, so if he got his hands on a couple of them and turned them to Espada.....they'd be scary.
Seems like Ulquiorra and Halibel are Vasto Lorde to me.
Their releases didn't change them into animal shapes or giants.
They're still human shaped and sized.
Which is one of the characteristics of Vasto Lorde, according to Hitsugaya.
Hybrid_Halogen

Post by Hybrid_Halogen »

Spoiler (show)
VoxynQueen wrote:
Hybrid_Halogen wrote and Voxyn wrote:The thing is, Hitsugaya is already in his Bankai form, I highly doubt they'd have anything above Bankai at the current stage. I read someone on a Chinese forum, Bankai = Half Release is a second release only, there is a third and fourth release. The fourth being called Zongkai or Jonkai meaning final release.....but thats just rumor.
First off, I wouldn't trust anything on a Chinese forum. Ever!
I wasn't talking about above Bankai anyway. I meant skills and abilities while in Bankai.

There were a bunch of things going on there, some sounded interesting and some are just downright stupid

She's still in Shikai. Her Bankai might be super-amazing. So it could be a cool fight.

She used her Bankai with Yoroichi before, its kinda weak, no fancy Zanpaktou, just a bee stinger thingy

Hope this will be a cool fight too. They better stop the time waste chit-chat and get on with it soon though.

Yeah but I bet R100.00 that Stark is gonna kick Shunsui's butt!

Urahara and Yoruichi are probably making out.
Ukitake will be trying to convince Stark's puny weak loli sex slave to not fight him.

LOL! No comment here......

Espada Zero is the dumbest thing ever.
I'm fairly certain that when Shawlong came to Karakura that Espada are numbered 1-10.
Mr. Mangaka forgot that? :|

Yay I'm not the only one who thinks its dumb!!! DIE STUPID 0~~~

Yup, Ulq was definitely a Vasto Lorde and Friday's chapter showed Halibel should be one too. Although I doubt there's only 2 of them, I'm sure there's more out there. But Ulq's resurrection and his Segunda Espada forms both had wings....his body changed pretty much on par with Grimmjaw...does that make Grimmy also a Vasto Lorde?
@ Off-The-Chart: I just love reading/watching bleach ^_^ its so awesome.....my fav character is Ichimaru Gin, who do you like?
VoxynQueen

Post by VoxynQueen »

Spoiler (show)
Hybrid_Halogen wrote: Soi Fon might be able to beat Barragan if she uses her ability to strike twice at the same spot....but I think Aizen told his Espada's about all the captains abilities and it'd just be boring if that did happen.
She used her Bankai with Yoroichi before, its kinda weak, no fancy Zanpaktou, just a bee stinger thingy
She didn't use Bankai.
That was shikai.
Reason I say that is because she didn't say "Bankai" when she released it, like all other Bankai releases do.
Also, it's tiny.
If that was her bankai then Byakuya would never had commented on the tiny-ness of Ichigo's bankai.
He would have just been amazed that Ichigo had a bankai.

Yup, Ulq was definitely a Vasto Lorde and Friday's chapter showed Halibel should be one too. Although I doubt there's only 2 of them, I'm sure there's more out there. But Ulq's resurrection and his Segunda Espada forms both had wings....his body changed pretty much on par with Grimmjaw...does that make Grimmy also a Vasto Lorde?
I don't think Grimmjow is Vasto Lorde.
He's still covered in his hard white skin thing just like he was when he was an adjuchas.
Ulquiorra and Halibel have actual skin when released.
Hybrid_Halogen

Post by Hybrid_Halogen »

Spoiler (show)
Hmmm, you are correct, that was indeed Shikai.....lets hope her Bankai is spectacular ^_^

Btw out of topic and just a fun fact:

Shikai (Shi Kai 始 开 meaning Startup Release in Chinese)
Bankai (Ban Kai 半 开 meaning Halfway Release in Chinese)

Thats probably what made them think there will be more after, like 终 开 meaning Final Release, pronounced Jong Kai or Zong kai
Off-The-Chart

Post by Off-The-Chart »

now who could have ever guessed:
Spoiler (show)
that Hitsugaya had another special move hidden?? :P do you thinkg Halibel is dead after that? hmmm Soi-Fon's looks "out of place" with her but let's see if it actually does anything worth while to that guy...
shinji-aoi

Post by shinji-aoi »

Heads up people!
Bleach proved to me why it's one of my favs - ep 225 rocks (and yes I stopped reading the manga for Bleach..).

Any ideas when we'll see everyone reunited?

Currently watching:
E's Otherwise

Ongoing/Running Series:
VoxynQueen

Post by VoxynQueen »

Since I read that chapter ages ago I thought it was a normal episode.
:D

But this weeks manga chapter is awesome.
Spoiler (show)
Dead captains?
Giant monster that made a past appearance.
Vaizard.
Wonderwyce.

Episode 226 is an excellent episode.
Sadly we'll be back in filler mode from next week.
:x
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Post by Anakha56 »

No!!!!

How the frig can we go back to filler mode?!?! Epi 226 was awesome!

At least I will save on bandwidth until fillers are finished. Any idea how long they will run for?
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
shinji-aoi

Post by shinji-aoi »

Fillers?!?!?! :evil:

Blegh!
At least Bleach's fillers aren't as bad as Naruto's! :roll:

Any idea how long they'll be?

Currently watching:
E's Otherwise

Ongoing/Running Series:
VoxynQueen

Post by VoxynQueen »

Judging from episode titles on Anime News Network, at least four episodes.

:(
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

I can survive a month without bleach so its all good ;). At least its 4 episodes only...
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
Off-The-Chart

Post by Off-The-Chart »

man I must say the manga chapter this week was awesome...

can't wait for it to be anime'd :D
shinji-aoi

Post by shinji-aoi »

Bad news guys....

If the speculation is true, we'll be treated to another 25 episode filler arc.
But, the good news is that it'll be about the Zanpakutō Rebellion.

We'll first be treated to a couple of fillers (including a fanservice ep :D ) then the Zanpakutō Rebellion episodes will start. There is a lot of speculation but it does seem plausible.
Aparently we'll see Zanpakutō fight Shinigami!!!!
Should be absolutely amazing.

Yep, that is if the rumours are true.

http://www.narutowire.com/forum/viewtop ... a&start=80

Currently watching:
E's Otherwise

Ongoing/Running Series:
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

25 epi of fillers :cry: I would not mind if those fillers were about the Father figures of Ichigo and Quincy brat :P.

Zan vs Shin sounds good but its still sad. I will d/l those but I wont waste my time on the others...
VoxynQueen

Post by VoxynQueen »

Bleach fanservice sounds like another overload of Matsumoto.
And I don't consider any of the characters to be remotely cute or sexy.
In short, it sounds like fail.

Unless Nemu goes to a beach or something.
:o
shinji-aoi

Post by shinji-aoi »

:o

As the story surrounding the "leaked" artwork goes we'll see Zanpakutō fight Shinigami and then after the fight in Karakura Town we'll see more on the fathers... or so goes the rumours...

Anakha56, I agree... Regardless of what the fillers will be about it's a pity that the anime caught up so quickly that the studio feels it's time for a filler arc.
I would've been happy with an arc focussing on either the captains in HM (Zaraki FTW!!!) or the fathers (Ichigo and Ishida's) doing special training with Uruhara.
But if the rumours are true... (Apparently TK [aka Tite Kubo] is so impressed with the new arc he wanted to pen it into the Manga!!!)

We'll see, I'm just happy that Bleach at least, makes an effort with it's fillers.
Zaraki rules, Ichigo suck period.

Currently watching:
E's Otherwise

Ongoing/Running Series: