Need text touchup

Show off your design skills or get some advice from the pros.
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Need text touchup

Post by Anakha56 »

I have a couple of photos from a friend about a microsoft error that you guys would love to see the problem is when the pictures were taken everything went blurry, so i want to know if anyone out there knows of a way to sharpen the text. I know next to nothing about graphics please help.
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
Bio-Hazard

Post by Bio-Hazard »

It was probably saved as a JPG with too much compression. Usually a mission to see whats happening. I've pm'd you with my e-mail address. send them to me and I'll see what I can do.
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

k cool
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
neon_chameleon
Moderator Emeritus

Post by neon_chameleon »

Are they actual photographs, scanned in ones, taken via digital camera, or just found online?

PaintShopPro and Photoshop both have sharpening tools.
Qualifications: BSc Computer Science & Information Technology, BCom Information Systems Honours, ISACA CISA, ISACA CRISC
Experience: Web Design, IT Auditing, IT Governance, Computer Retail, IT Consulting
Interests: Technology, Nutrition, Toasters, BBM, Facebook, Colourful Diagrams
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

didgital camera, of an a microsoft error that i think hasent been seen before. :)
Bio-Hazard

Post by Bio-Hazard »

Sorry for the wait.

Ok, judging by the sizes of the images they were'nt compressed. The picture looks like it was taken FAR to close to the screen with full zoom with a "small pixeled" camera (maybe 2 mega pixels).

They are far too blurred to fix up. Sorry, aint gonna happen.
Anakha56
Forum Administrator

Post by Anakha56 »

damn, oh well. over the weekend i will speak to my mate he will tell me the message and then i will post the pics to go with the message. Thankx for trying Bio much appreciated.