Website design and setup required

Get help on web editors (Frontpage, Dreamweaver) and web languages (HTML, ASP, PHP).
beerman

Website design and setup required

Post by beerman »

Hi,

The residential estate I have a unit in is looking to set up a website to use for communicating to the 1500+ owners. They have started something, but as with everything one does not pay for, it is a bit shabby looking and dysfunctional.

I'm keen on finding out if we have resident web designers who won't charge and arm and a leg to set up a basic (yet, good looking) site, with a forum and some odds and ends.

I cannot promise that we will use you - my idea may be shot down by the other directors if they don't like it, but I'd like to get some solid info to present to them and to maximise the chance of this job being done, I need to have an actual idea of what we'll do, who will do it, by when, and how much it will cost.

If you're keen ... you can post in this thread or PM me what your basic costs are and what you're capable of developing. Links to your work would also be appreciated ..

Thanks,
My 2c ...
Stuart
Lead Forum Administrator

Re: Website design and setup required

Post by Stuart »

Any chance of linking us to what has been done so far so we can look?
weasel

Re: Website design and setup required

Post by weasel »

Stuart wrote:Any chance of linking us to what has been done so far so we can look?
+1
Forum points on Afrikaans thread : 28.700