Architecture

Show off your design skills or get some advice from the pros.
mOUSIE

Architecture

Post by mOUSIE »

Havent been in this forum in a long time. been busy studying architecture, almost finished my final year :D . anyway i'll show some of the stuff i've been working on. i'll give a short description for each project i post.

k, this was our second project for "Applied design 4". we had to design a viewing deck in the middle of Cato Manor (township area, lots of shacks and rdp houses). so the design had to be sustainable and cheap. we had to build a model and a draw a couple of detailed drawings, this is my section:

this next 1 was our 5th project for "Applied Design 4". This was actually a compotition for the whole of the south african architecture students, every university enters and the top 2 for each university goes through to the finals, R30,000 cash prize. i made it through to the finals :D , they r picking a winner this coming week sometime. anyway the brief was a mobile theater, and we got a copy of the script that was going to be played in the theater, in order to get our concept.
it was printed on a continious A1 roll in gloss, cost R450 to print. this thing is huge (3 x A1)

close up (1 of 3)

Close up (2 of 3)

close up (3 of 3)

got lots of work, maybe i'll post more another time
I34z1k

Re: Architecture

Post by I34z1k »

Nice :D I'm doing my entrance exams for U.P on the 6th of September :P
mOUSIE

Post by mOUSIE »

I34z1k wrote:Nice :D I'm doing my entrance exams for U.P on the 6th of September :P
nice, i've been there once, nice campus. r u talking bout architecture though?
i hope that ur not too fond of sleeping :lol: , coz architecture students r know for no sleep. i pull a lot of all nighters myself :twisted:

this is a very nice forum if ur serious bout architecture: http://www.pushpullbar.com/
I34z1k

Post by I34z1k »

Yep I am. Hahaha so I've heard hey, and I just pray I get in :? :? :?

That's my new homepage :P hahaha :D