August issue issues

Questions, comments, suggestions, flames about the magazine? Here's the place.
Nab
G3AR Magazine Editor

August issue issues

Post by Nab »

Hi guys

There are two related issues with the August (161) issue that weren't picked up until after print.
First: on the cover, the Overclock your GeForce GTX 470 article was pulled out at the very last second but the cover line snuck past us. We can put it into the September issue if there is a demand for it, so let us know. Alternately we can post you a copy of the missing article if needs be (we can't post it online as it was licensed content).
Second: We yanked the revisited review of the GTX 470 because the new benchmarks were included in the opening round-up; GTX 470 Revisited which is supposed to appear on page 31, still shows up on the contents page but the actual review is on page 10 with the rest of the cards. Most of you remember the talk about that card in another thread, in our efforts to curb redundancy we overkilled.

Our sincerest apologies, I am starting to think the 470 is cursed as we haven't had a mistake like this in ages :(
What you see written above is my opinion and not that of the peeps that put food on my plate.
Tribble
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K CPU@3.50GHz
Motherboard: ACPI x64-based PC
Graphics card: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Memory: 16GB

Re: August issue issues

Post by Tribble »

Just bought the mag so not had a chance to notice. As I don't overclock - and am not in the market for a new GFX card now - I will not miss the awol material. Love the cover though.
maxtrouble

Re: August issue issues

Post by maxtrouble »

I would like the Article to be in the next issue please I've got a Galaxy GTX 470 :)
Could you guys put in a good aftermarket cooler review for the GTX 470 Please.