Give Moses his Avatar Rights Back. Vote Now!!!

Chat about anything and everything here!
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Macphisto
Permanently Banned

Give Moses his Avatar Rights Back. Vote Now!!!

Post by Macphisto »

A while ago my mate Moses had his avatar rights taken away as the result of him being too clever for his own good. I wan't to hold a voting poll in order to establish whether the members on these forums are of the opinion that Moses' avatar rights should be given back to him.

Vote a simple YES or NO, or if you want to you can also justify why you have voted the way you have.

Thank you. :D
"He's got a big gold ring which says Jesus Saves
and it's dented from the punch thrown at work that day"
Maplassie_GTR

Post by Maplassie_GTR »

Um, I don't know the reason
Moses

Post by Moses »

I'm touched...

Please note I had nothing to do with this....

and....

Let's not forget that 1G0R did the same thing...
Macphisto
Permanently Banned

Post by Macphisto »

Moses edited his avatar in such a way that it included the text "moderator" above it, thus it looked as if he was a moderator if you looked at his avatar. He was warned to remove the text and when he did not his avatar rights were taken away!!!! Muhahahahahhahahahaha :lol:
Macphisto
Permanently Banned

Post by Macphisto »

Moses said:
Let's not forget that 1G0R did the same thing...
Lier, you hijacked my profile and changed it because you thought it would be funny, which it was, but I removed it when a moderator asked me to.
Macphisto
Permanently Banned

Post by Macphisto »

Vote Please, free Moses' avatar rights!!!
-ASSASSIN-
Moderator Emeritus

Post by -ASSASSIN- »

Erm OK, I vote NO!

/JK

EDIT: Reason, because I can! :twisted:
AMD 2800+ 1280mb DDR 400 200GB SATA 128mb Leadtek 6800 Logitech Z-640 5.1 Speakers
// 3D2k3= 11238
ryanrich
Forum Moderator

Post by ryanrich »

hmmm, what to vote what to vote... i vote... NO!
NothingGained

Post by NothingGained »

shame poor dude...I think maybe he has been defaced for too long now...So YEAH give it back to the poor guy!
MaZZwaR

Post by MaZZwaR »

yes if none of this false stuff
My power is as vast as the planes, my strength is that of mountains, each wave that crashes upon the shore thunders like blood in my veins

Moses

Post by Moses »

Nice one NothingGained.
Thanks MaZZwar.
SoulErazor

Post by SoulErazor »

hahahahahahahaha

I say let him think on it for a while.... :twisted:
In The Name Of God,Impure Souls Of The Living Dead Shall Be Banished Into Eternal Damnation,Amen
Macphisto
Permanently Banned

Post by Macphisto »

I VOTE YES!!!! Biggie Up yourself for Moses and his h'avatar and respek!!!
po10cy

Post by po10cy »

I say no, you must respect what the moderators say, even tho it was pretty funny what moses did :)
when in doubt, paddle out... ;)
proaTt

Post by proaTt »

.... I vote yes then
Last edited by proaTt on 04 Nov 2004, 19:24, edited 1 time in total.
maxxis
Moderator Emeritus

Post by maxxis »

Watch what you say proaTt. Your posting rights might be taken away. Do you even know all the stuff that Moses and Igor get up to on these forums. They have been warned in more than one topic.

My vote: BIG FAT NO.
proaTt

Post by proaTt »

In that case I vote yes again
Macphisto
Permanently Banned

Post by Macphisto »

maxxis threatened:
Watch what you say proaTt. Your posting rights might be taken away. Do you even know all the stuff that Moses and Igor get up to on these forums. They have been warned in more than one topic.
Who are you to tell proTt what to say man, the guy is more than entitled to his say, so don't make idle threats.

As for what Moses and I have been up to, all I can say is that apologised more than once now so chill now dude, I'm a cool mofo now 8) And the reason we get warned is due to the fact that we are opinionated and strong-willed and are not afraid to express our opinions even if they are contoversial. I think Moses deserves his Avie rights back because he is a cool dude and he should not be punished for a joke that other dudes took the wrong way.

So, maxxis, you better watch what you say :wink:

proTt said:
proTt - what a legend!!! Be cool mate, thanks for sticking to your guns!!! Big up :D
Macphisto
Permanently Banned

Post by Macphisto »

BIG UP 4 MY BEEYACH MOSES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give them man a break, let him have his avie back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
po10cy

Post by po10cy »

1G0R wrote:maxxis threatened:
Who are you to tell proTt what to say man, the guy is more than entitled to his say, so don't make idle threats.

As for what Moses and I have been up to, all I can say is that apologised more than once now so chill now dude, I'm a cool mofo now 8) And the reason we get warned is due to the fact that we are opinionated and strong-willed and are not afraid to express our opinions even if they are contoversial. I think Moses deserves his Avie rights back because he is a cool dude and he should not be punished for a joke that other dudes took the wrong way.

So, maxxis, you better watch what you say :wink:

proTt said:
proTt - what a legend!!! Be cool mate, thanks for sticking to your guns!!! Big up :D
Did you not just tell maxis not to threaten and that people are allowed their own opinions? Then why on earth are you threatning maxis back??? You must be a really confused person..... ;)
when in doubt, paddle out... ;)
proaTt

Post by proaTt »

Hehe,If i would tell what I think of some of this people I would have been banned long time ago,so I rather keep my mouth... :roll:
Thrall
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Thrall »

Another topic that's sadly about to be locked...why do you guys force the mods to do this, huh?
Be polite, professional and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

My Iraq pics
Psych0_Cr1tt3r

Post by Psych0_Cr1tt3r »

Thrall wrote:Another topic that's sadly about to be locked...why do you guys force the mods to do this, huh?
I could lift my theorie why, but I think I'll stick with this
proaTt wrote:Hehe,If i would tell what I think of some of this people I would have been banned long time ago,so I rather keep my mouth...
Dr_Jung

Post by Dr_Jung »

Pay attention to what Thrall has said! The mods try their very best to keep this forum running in a truly friendly and restful fashion. The mods have never in the history of the forum had to lock as many topics as in the last two or three weeks. It has not all been 1GOR and Moses but their contribution has been substantial.
Regarding the avatar rights, these may only be given back by Cameron, Cameron giveth and Cameron taketh away! If Moses has not yet apologised to Cameron I do suggest that he does so now, who knows, Cameron may be feeling magnanimous and grant his appeal.
As to proaTt, I do not know you nor do I remember any of your previous posts, however if you do not like it here as you have intimated, I would suggest that you seek greener pastures. If you are thinking things about people posting here that are critical, either post them so that they may be defended or shut up.
Now as to the actual reason for this thread, I have no problem with Moses getting his avatar rights back, I think he has earned it by now, however the decision is not mine.

Trust me! I am a Doctor.
garp

Post by garp »

I wasen't here when this all happend (or I just didn't notice) But it sound like a stupid joke that they did and shouldn't be... I don't know how to say it... maby something like shouldn't be carryed on monning about it for this long. I niethere here or there on the rights since i'm not too sure what exacualy happend
Cooler Master RC-690 CM 690
Intel Core i7 950 3.06 GHz
MSI R5870
2 x 1TB WD Black
Corsair DDR3-1600 6GB DOMINATOR
Intel SmackOver DX58SO MB
Corsair TX650W Power Supply - 650W
Samsung P2350 23"
Windows 7 ultimate 64bit