Geo Cronje's million reasons to leave SA.

Sport discussions.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Y0da
Moderator Emeritus

Geo Cronje's million reasons to leave SA.

Post by Y0da »

Springbok and Blue Bulls lock Geo Cronje is set to move to England next season after being offered a contract for almost R1-million.
Full Story

Darnit. They should really start paying our players more money in this country. :cry:
Just when I got the hang of life they changed the rules.
Anakha56
Forum Administrator
Processor: Ryzen 1700K
Motherboard: Asus X370
Graphics card: Asus 1060 Strix
Memory: 16GB RAM

Post by Anakha56 »

our country doesnt have the money to pay out, it goes into the new jet plane or the lucrative arms deal.
JUSTICE, n A commodity which is a more or less adulterated condition the State sells to the citizen as a reward for his allegiance, taxes and personal service.
Scarlet_Spider
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Scarlet_Spider »

Anakha56 wrote:our country doesnt have the money to pay out, it goes into the new jet plane or the lucrative arms deal.
hehe

off topic i know, but i hope Jacob Zuma and Mo Shaik see there asses..

:twisted:
------
a nikonian from South Africa....
Nikonians
sinner777

Post by sinner777 »

"ek stem" :lol: Anakha56
"A man is not unlike a dog, I am sure that if one could reach, he too would lick himself"
Tel
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Tel »

Even though SA should pay more, I agree with Anakha. They just can't afford it.

But my argument is, why can't they treat rugby like football where you can select your best players, even if they are playing elsewhere. I know the Aussies do itm and it works fine in football, why can't we do it?
Be Silly. Be Honest. Be Kind. | Ralph Waldo Emerson
NinjaTic

Post by NinjaTic »

Envinyatar wrote:Even though SA should pay more, I agree with Anakha. They just can't afford it.

But my argument is, why can't they treat rugby like football where you can select your best players, even if they are playing elsewhere. I know the Aussies do itm and it works fine in football, why can't we do it?
SA rugby does do that. How do you think we got Percy to play for SA this Tri-Nations? He plays rugby in England, but can be called up for the SA team.
neon_chameleon wrote:

Im 22 next week and I cant commit to what Im going to eat for breakfast. I mean cereal is so boring but its quick, and eggs take forever to make and theres the toast to make sure you dont burn....
neon_chameleon
Moderator Emeritus

Post by neon_chameleon »

Anakha56 wrote:our country doesnt have the money to pay out, it goes into the new jet plane or the lucrative arms deal.
LOL. You forgot to mention the R80000 cellphone bill every month for each politican.

Edit : PS. do not adjust contrast levels on your monitor between mine and NinjaTic's sig.
Qualifications: BSc Computer Science & Information Technology, BCom Information Systems Honours, ISACA CISA, ISACA CRISC
Experience: Web Design, IT Auditing, IT Governance, Computer Retail, IT Consulting
Interests: Technology, Nutrition, Toasters, BBM, Facebook, Colourful Diagrams