English Premiership Discussion

Sport discussions.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Garret

Post by Garret »

and their loss to Man United proves it.
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

As always MU are indeed a good team, BUT that Wayne Rooney is aa little prat! I would love to see him dissapear up his own donkey!
rand0mh3ro

Post by rand0mh3ro »

mwahaha! bring on chelsea leg 2 and ac milan!
rand0mh3ro

Post by rand0mh3ro »

Might I add that Manyoo were without ruud, giggs, rio and alan smith!
halo

Post by halo »

rand0mh3ro wrote:Might I add that Manyoo were without ruud, giggs, rio and alan smith!
his got a good point.... i was impressed by the amount of pressure that MU absorbed when they last West Brown.... im happy that MU won.... luckly goal but a goal's a goal's a goal they alway say.... What im unhappy about is Arsenal losing to Bolton!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who the hell is Bolton..... anyway.... we have to up our game if we have any hope of caugthing The Ches!!!!!
Sojourn

Post by Sojourn »

Garret wrote:and their loss to Man United proves it.

`````````````````` :stupid: Whot he said !!! :stupid:
Tel
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Tel »

Who are Bolton? They are renowned for being giant killers in the premier league. Bolton are extremely formidable at the home ground.

:( I am also sad that the Gunners lost. I hate to admit it, but it's looking like Chelski might take the title.
Be Silly. Be Honest. Be Kind. | Ralph Waldo Emerson
rand0mh3ro

Post by rand0mh3ro »

haha, liverpool got dumped out of the FA Cup last night to Bum... i mean Burnley.
Garret

Post by Garret »

Can you believe the behaviour of Wayne Rooney someone says.

well for starters that crowd were booing him before he even got on the field (very good sportsmanship that), and when he scored a Liverfool fan couldn't control his outrage that this brilliant player wasn't on his team that he through this cell phone at him.

Come on...

Liverpool fans need to wake up that their team are just not as good as MU, and move on.

Go Burnley.
rand0mh3ro

Post by rand0mh3ro »

maybe if benitez bought quality players instead of la liga rejects, with the exception of morientes, liverpool would've been somewhere today.
brabham

Post by brabham »

lancelot wrote:As always MU are indeed a good team, BUT that Wayne Rooney is aa little prat! I would love to see him dissapear up his own donkey!
I tell you what, I'll swap you Rooney for Ashley Cole and JA Reyes. You can enjoy watching him disappear up his donkey while I will enjoy watching the other two. I think we can both agree its a fair trade? Heck I'd even settle for just Cole. Just to show you I'm the bigger man. :P
I kill you in my dreams, I turn the other cheek during the day.

i5 2500k : ASUS P8P67 : ASUS 560ti : Antec High Current Pro 850 : 2x2GB G.Skill : 160GB + 1.5TB Seagate SATA 7200rpm : LG super multi DVD writer : Coolermaster Storm Enforcer
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

Look if Rooney were alight on the side walk, I would not even stop to pee on him! This has got nothinmg to do with his talent, meagre as it is, but his stupidity and lack of class, he is just boorish. If he played for Arsenal I would change my support!

Dismal!
Season Club App. Sub. Goals Yellow Red
2004/05 Manchester United 17 2 8 3 0
Hey, brabham, you are on! That way I can watch!
rand0mh3ro

Post by rand0mh3ro »

good golly, aren't the gooners fans grumpy! the misery of losing to bolton didn't wear off yet i suppose.
brabham

Post by brabham »

rand0mh3ro wrote:haha, liverpool got dumped out of the FA Cup last night to Bum... i mean Burnley.
/me points finger at loserpool fans and laughs! :lol:

i5 2500k : ASUS P8P67 : ASUS 560ti : Antec High Current Pro 850 : 2x2GB G.Skill : 160GB + 1.5TB Seagate SATA 7200rpm : LG super multi DVD writer : Coolermaster Storm Enforcer
brabham

Post by brabham »

lancelot wrote:This has got nothinmg to do with his talent, meagre as it is, but his stupidity and lack of class, he is just boorish. If he played for Arsenal I would change my support!
Talented players (and I by no means am implying that Rooney is talented in fact I am stating it clearly and concisely for all to see) are often temperamental. Look at the likes of Cantona and Maradona for example. To tame the beast inside is like ripping out the talent.

Just for the record Wayne had been in bad form for this entire season so far, but as is said 'form is temporary but class is permanent'. :wink:

Tel
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Tel »

I thought you didn't like Ashley Cole brabham? ;)
brabham

Post by brabham »

Erm I meant we could swap so I could watch Cole disappear up his donkey... :wink:

lancelot

Post by lancelot »

Envi, don't you know that brabham speaks in riddles? It is a failing of all Ferguson followers!
Tel
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Tel »

Doh! I knew I had mistaken that. :D
rand0mh3ro

Post by rand0mh3ro »

Any predictions for MAN UTD vs CHELSKI tonight? I think it will be a one goal margin. A very tight game indeed, maybe even extra time.
Tel
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Tel »

2-2, therefore Chelski winning on the away goal rule.
rand0mh3ro

Post by rand0mh3ro »

Do they have away goals in the domestic competitions also? I thought it was only in euro games.
Tel
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Tel »

Yep, as far as I know. When there are 2 legs, that's when they bring in the away goal rule. I could be mistaken though.
rand0mh3ro

Post by rand0mh3ro »

Okay, well it's going to be a tight game. Cristiano Ronaldo is looking dangerous once more. He seemed tired the first half of the season but he's getting his groove back. Rio is also back from injury so utd have a stronger squad than the first leg.
rand0mh3ro

Post by rand0mh3ro »

Well, we (manyoo) lost. It was a tough game. However, I do think that United did well in the first half. They really dominated Chelsea for quite a while. If Fergie had started with Rooney then they could well have scored first. I believe Alan Smith was fit but was not in the squad, probably just to be safe. Chelsea's second goal was crap! If Carrol was in goal it wouldn't have gone in. I can't understand how a defender didn't get on the end of that ball! But life goes on, at least we scored against them making us the first team in a while to do so. Heinze is a top player and was excellent keeping Robben at bay. Oh well, can't win em all. Bring on Arsenal!