Patience : a virtue?

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

:oops: teehee
:onfire: Sitcks and stones may break my bones ...... but whips and chains excite me!!!! :crazy:
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

8O AND EVERY ONE GOES QUIET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't do that to me damnit i will get a heart attack and be scared and frightend ........ errrrrrrrr :oops: ...... i am not having a breakdown !!!!! Jeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! HELP !!!!!!!!! 8O
:onfire: Sitcks and stones may break my bones ...... but whips and chains excite me!!!! :crazy:
kailinin

Post by kailinin »

*loud murmur of many people talking*
I am the Hitokiri that makes it rain blood.....
- Himura Battousai.
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

*sigh* MUCH FREAKING BETTER !!!!! :oops: teeheee
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

Jee i need a hug ..... i'm waiting for the doc to tell me if i am nuts or not ..... i fear the padded room with 95 machine .... or even worse the one with 3.1 machine .......
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

:crazy: ..... i'm talking to myself again aren't i ????
jee

Post by jee »

Y0da wrote:I hear you Jee. Problem is, when stupidity walks into the room, patience jump out the window. With me anyway. *sigh* It's so hard to find intelligent life these days. Wonder why we even bother with outer space.
because we are the eternal optimists?
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
jee

Post by jee »

Grumpy wrote:Jee i need a hug ..... i'm waiting for the doc to tell me if i am nuts or not ..... i fear the padded room with 95 machine .... or even worse the one with 3.1 machine .......
*huggles* you better get home soon and get some warm food and rest......
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

warm food has been done .... and my work for the night is 99% done.

so i need to finish my work and wait for the one guy that gets a lift from me ... and then i can leave .... so i should leave here by say 9:45 .... and be home by 10:30 ..... 8O
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! going home now ......... later all sleep well and .... errrrrr yeah don't do anything i won't ..... hahahahahaha
Psych0_Cr1tt3r

Post by Psych0_Cr1tt3r »

Patience? Whats that? Does one win it in a fruitloops box? Or is it on sale at Woolies, along with selfrespect. Help me out here :tellme:
jee

Post by jee »

That Critter sweetie, is something that some people posses in abunfance and others have none of, and go :onfire: very quickly. But those who are patient can sometimes take only so much and then become a :bomb: :shocked: an then woe is me.. or you... or whoever... :yell:
SadGreenWeeny

Post by SadGreenWeeny »

OnlyOneKenobi wrote:I deeply, utterly hate... no... hate isn't a strong enough word - I despise you and wish you would just drop from the face of the earth
I leave you guys alone for a bit and what happens? Only1, for someone who normally is the fisrt to comment about right of oppinion and how it doesnt matter who posts what as long as its within catagory and under the rules you seem rather harsh in judgement, whats with this fluxuation in character the past few months? Maybe the time off wil be a good idea for you to calm and reflect? *hovers bove the ground like an hairy yogi*
>--------Go!--------------------<
In the event of an emergency,
1) Break glass
2) Scream
3) Bleed to death
OnlyOneKenobi
Moderator Emeritus

Post by OnlyOneKenobi »

This thread is hilarious. I could also quote a passage about being serene and calm, peaceful and loving all people equally, but I would be lying. The truth of the matter is, there are those among you who stop at nothing to point out the flaws in others at every opportunity. We all have flaws, and we know what they are. We don't need people to constantly belittle us simply because we don't get along. You don't seem to practise what you preach, do you?

I used to respect everyone on this forum, since then, I have seen their true selves and obviously lost respect for them. I have tried to avoid those who I do not get along with, I wish the favour would be returned, but no - every now and then, someone just HAS to open their big mouth and try to prove their self imposed superiority. It's like a bunch of old gossip mongers around the tea pot - "did you see what that one did today, tragic, bla bla bla, warra warra warra" - do yourself a favour and keep your nose out of other people's business.

As for the hatespeech earlier in the thread - you know who it was intended for. I'm just playing your game by not mentioning names. As I said, if the shoe fits... I know of several people who no longer post on this thread because of you - I'm not going away, I won't give you the satisfaction.

I know this kind of thing is not suited for someone who moderates this site, and therefore I do not care if Cameron takes away my mod rights - In fact, I'm going to send him a PM and ask him to remove them. I'm not setting an example by doing this, but I have to get this off my chest. You have been a thorn in my side for far too long.

Intel Core i7-950 | MSI X58 Pro-E, STK1366 | Geforce GTX470 1280 | 8GB DDR3 1333Mhz RAM | Samsung 226BW Monitor | Windows 7 Home Premium
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

only1 .... dude this ain't none of my business .... and i know your prob gonna tear me a new one for this ..... but comeon man ..... the rest of us are not involved in this unpleasentness..... if you have a problem with someone pm that person and sort it out ..... we do not need to witness you fight .... make it rather unpleasant for the rest of us :cry:

so okay flame away ......... i have had my say.
OnlyOneKenobi
Moderator Emeritus

Post by OnlyOneKenobi »

I'm not going to flame you, Grumpy but I'm not going to keep sending PM's when I'm continuously badmouthed in public.

Enough for now.

Intel Core i7-950 | MSI X58 Pro-E, STK1366 | Geforce GTX470 1280 | 8GB DDR3 1333Mhz RAM | Samsung 226BW Monitor | Windows 7 Home Premium
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

8O and you know it was aimed at you how ????? ...... i have not seen one post on this thread where you have been bad mouthed .... not once .... but then again i don't know the full story .... if your being bad mouthed do something about it ..... take it to the other mods ..... but please man this is becoming unpleasant ..... if you can't sort out the fight yourself take it to the owners .... and have them sort it out ..... or simply be the better man and ignore it.

this is just my humble opinion .....
OnlyOneKenobi
Moderator Emeritus

Post by OnlyOneKenobi »

You have to read between the lines. When someone mentions a paticular incident in which you were involved, even if it isn't by name - you know.

You know it's easy to say ignore it, but I've been ignoring this kind of thing all my life. I won't let people get away with it anymore - I will not let people walk all over me anymore - the other mods won't and can't do anything about it anyway.

I don't expect you to understand what I'm talking about, to you I may seem like an ignorant, arrogant, oversensitive, mad freak who just flames people - but in reality I very rarely flame people. In this thread, yes, I flamed someone, but point out the last time I flamed anyone? I may be harsh or strict, but I don't just flame for the hell of it.

Why don't I just leave then? Because I choose to stay. There are more poeple here who I like and like chatting to every day, than those who really cheese me off.

Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

well i don't think your a mad freak and i actually know exactly what your on about ..... the name Grumpy is the one i use on irc aswell .... and there is a reason for it .... am a mean nasty grumpy ******* and most ppl get rubbed up the wrong way by what i say and do ..... so yeah i know what your on about .....

just a sagestion .... but instead of the 2 of you subtely or not so subtely flaming each other .... find out from the other person what ircs them about you ..... stop insulting each other and chat like adults....... and if you can't agree to disagree .... at least agree to leave each other the f... alone .... agree to not reply on the others postings .... agreee to not make this unpleasant for everyone else because in the end .... this affects everyone that reads it .......

8O but yeah once again .... i can only post my oppinion ..... feel free to ignore me
OnlyOneKenobi
Moderator Emeritus

Post by OnlyOneKenobi »

I completely ignored this other person Grumpy, and things were going well but then for some reason, they had the desire to put me down once again, and enough is enough. I asked repeatedly for people who do not like me to ignore me, but it seems they're very selective in WHAT they ignore it's always like a moth to the flame.

Like I said, I'm going away for a long time - so you won't have to bear with unpleasantness for quite a while, in fact if I have my way this issue will be over and done with today. I don't want an answer or a discussion - I just want them to stop badmouthing me.

Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

8O anyway .... moving swiftly along .....

HEY DOC !!!!!! where is my evaluation thingy that you promissed ??? comeon i wanna know just how nuts i am ...... the voices want to know !!!!

and when do i get my own personal soft room ???? i wanna paint it black before i move in ....... or can i have it re-apholsters with a nice black fabrick ...... i need to know these things ....... artangements need to be made !!!!!!
SadGreenWeeny

Post by SadGreenWeeny »

OnlyOneKenobi wrote:We all have flaws, and we know what they are. We don't need people to constantly belittle us simply because we don't get along. You don't seem to practise what you preach, do you?
Precicely, so why join in when you are so much opposed to it?
OnlyOneKenobi wrote: I used to respect everyone on this forum, since then, I have seen their true selves and obviously lost respect for them. I have tried to avoid those who I do not get along with, I wish the favour would be returned, but no - every now and then, someone just HAS to open their big mouth and try to prove their self imposed superiority. It's like a bunch of old gossip mongers around the tea pot - "did you see what that one did today, tragic, bla bla bla, warra warra warra" - do yourself a favour and keep your nose out of other people's business.
Not respecting someone is no casue to fly off the handle though, be the bigger man and let it be, yes its hard and even the best get fed up with it, but how can one seperate onself from the weeds if you look smell and act just like one? If you had done something you wih people would just forget about you must strive to show them you are better then that you, not stock up and blow out.
1) Break glass
2) Scream
3) Bleed to death
SadGreenWeeny

Post by SadGreenWeeny »

Why dont the two of you tery once more, to see if things cant be patched up or at least come to some satisfactory conclusion? There has to be a way.

Should someone create a "Venting" thread, sor anyone who would just like to say some random thing to blow off steam to post on? :?
1) Break glass
2) Scream
3) Bleed to death
OnlyOneKenobi
Moderator Emeritus

Post by OnlyOneKenobi »

Weeny, I sent you a pm.

As for patching things up, I've tried before and got spat in the face. No thank you, not again.

Kher-za

Post by Kher-za »

i take it this thread has been a popular center for debate seeing as how it's so young and yet full of posts. so far i think i've managed to not offend any1 too seriously, if any1 has a problem then i'd probably have noticed already, 'cept u mekker!

anyway, i've never badmouthed any1, or maybe i have but i can't remember, but if i did or if u think i did, i'm sorry.
i don't have a grudge against any1 on this forum and i don't believe i ever will but there are always those who choose to be complete a$$h0lez and nevcer let things rest.

anyway...just thought i'd mention that, and as an extra thought, this thread shouldn't be on a forum like this, we're all civilized (if not then at least the majority!) people here.

~me goes of to join AA meeting~