Patience : a virtue?

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

yeah ofcourse i smiled .... i like jee ...... lots and lots and lots :D
:onfire: Sitcks and stones may break my bones ...... but whips and chains excite me!!!! :crazy:
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

yar ofcourse from lack of sleep ........ i only got to bed at 3 this morning .... was stuck in a cold damned server room all night
kailinin

Post by kailinin »

Grumpy wrote:yar ofcourse from lack of sleep ........ i only got to bed at 3 this morning .... was stuck in a cold damned server room all night
you could turn the aircon in the server room off, be warmer that way :twisted:
I am the Hitokiri that makes it rain blood.....
- Himura Battousai.
OnlyOneKenobi
Moderator Emeritus

Post by OnlyOneKenobi »

I deeply, utterly hate... no... hate isn't a strong enough word - I despise you and wish you would just drop from the face of the earth

Intel Core i7-950 | MSI X58 Pro-E, STK1366 | Geforce GTX470 1280 | 8GB DDR3 1333Mhz RAM | Samsung 226BW Monitor | Windows 7 Home Premium
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

why thank you only1 .... i'll take that under advisement ..... i think :P

anyway ...... errrr can't turn off the aircon ...... you wanna see 80 odd servers crash ???? i don't ...... 8O
:onfire: Sitcks and stones may break my bones ...... but whips and chains excite me!!!! :crazy:
OnlyOneKenobi
Moderator Emeritus

Post by OnlyOneKenobi »

Grumpy wrote:why thank you only1 .... i'll take that under advisement ..... i think :P

anyway ...... errrr can't turn off the aircon ...... you wanna see 80 odd servers crash ???? i don't ...... 8O
If the shoe fits...
:lol: :lol:

You should change your name to UnGrumpy, you seem to be one of the more cheerful posters around here, no baggage etc. :P

Intel Core i7-950 | MSI X58 Pro-E, STK1366 | Geforce GTX470 1280 | 8GB DDR3 1333Mhz RAM | Samsung 226BW Monitor | Windows 7 Home Premium
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

8O ...... only1 .... trust me on this .... and if you have to ask jee she knows me well enuff .... i have more than enuff baggage ..... but i am enjoying the forum and well just having fun ...... thus i seem cheerfull ...... but trust me apearences can be deciving :cry:
OnlyOneKenobi
Moderator Emeritus

Post by OnlyOneKenobi »

I guess. Some people around here are just working on my nerves, but luckily I'll be going on leave next week and will be gone for a whole 2 and half weeks - hopefully that'll be enough to prevent me from killing someone.

Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

good for you .... hope you enjoy it
kailinin

Post by kailinin »

people at work or on the forum?
- Himura Battousai.
OnlyOneKenobi
Moderator Emeritus

Post by OnlyOneKenobi »

both

Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

man you really need a holiday
kailinin

Post by kailinin »

pcformat without our resident jedi, how are we gonna survive? :twisted:
the question thread will be dead :cry:
- Himura Battousai.
jee

Post by jee »

we will survive Kailinin :) perhaps happier so
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
kailinin

Post by kailinin »

well at least you'll have a cell open for some other mindless person :twisted:
- Himura Battousai.
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

no no no NO NO NO !!!!!! :twisted: that cell is mine mine mine all freaking mine !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have been waiting for a dark lil soft room without anypc's or anything long enuff now ......... i demand i be put in a cell with jee right now !!!!!!!!!!!!1 :twisted:
kailinin

Post by kailinin »

i dont think only1 was that lucky :twisted:
- Himura Battousai.
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

my cell all things pcrelated will be headbutted untill there is nothing of it left and i can rest in peace.
kailinin

Post by kailinin »

now now, calm down grumpy. :P
- Himura Battousai.
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

:twisted: *growl* ..... i'll bite i swear that is mine !!!! teehee
jee

Post by jee »

OnlyOneKenobi wrote:I deeply, utterly hate... no... hate isn't a strong enough word - I despise you and wish you would just drop from the face of the earth
for you i have an answer....

"Be still like a mountain and flow like a great river." Lao Tse

a motto that i try to live by.

To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one's self; to leave the world a bit better, to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived - this is to have succeeded.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

can you say that?
He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom.
- Gandalf
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
kailinin

Post by kailinin »

nasty hobitses want to steal our precoiusssss..........

umm, that doesnt sound right does it, oh right wrong movie, duh :P
- Himura Battousai.
kailinin

Post by kailinin »

jee wrote:
OnlyOneKenobi wrote:I deeply, utterly hate... no... hate isn't a strong enough word - I despise you and wish you would just drop from the face of the earth
for you i have an answer....

"Be still like a mountain and flow like a great river." Lao Tse

a motto that i try to live by.

To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one's self; to leave the world a bit better, to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived - this is to have succeeded.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

can you say that?
He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom.
- Gandalf
jee's deep tonite :D
- Himura Battousai.
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

8O .... wonder if my existance means someone else breathes easier ..... *ponder* :oops:
jee

Post by jee »

Grumpy wrote:8O .... wonder if my existance means someone else breathes easier ..... *ponder* :oops:
Off course, you bit lump of a Teddybear! :wink: