Patience : a virtue?

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
SadGreenWeeny

Post by SadGreenWeeny »

Recieved and replied.

As for the thread's name, it reminded me of something my little niece once told me when I smentioned it. "Parience is a virtue, virtue is a grace, Grace is a little girl with mud on her face." :wink:
>--------Go!--------------------<
In the event of an emergency,
1) Break glass
2) Scream
3) Bleed to death
Kher-za

Post by Kher-za »

i'm not saying this is a bad thread. maybe only1 has a point, there are a lot of different people on this thread and so far we seem to be getting along OK, just here and there is a little kol wat moet skoon kom.

for the record i don't think that i ever tell people that their opinion sux, i voice mine and that's it, i'll elaborate, i'll convince, decieve, misdirect, bend the facts and be unflexible in my point of view but i'll never discredit sum1 from their opinion.

~drumroll please :lol: ~
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

basically what this whole discusion boils down to is play nice with others and they will play nice with you
:onfire: Sitcks and stones may break my bones ...... but whips and chains excite me!!!! :crazy:
Kher-za

Post by Kher-za »

*hopefully*
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

well yeah ... hopefully ...... 8O
:onfire: Sitcks and stones may break my bones ...... but whips and chains excite me!!!! :crazy:
kailinin

Post by kailinin »

Kher-za wrote:i'm not saying this is a bad thread. maybe only1 has a point, there are a lot of different people on this thread and so far we seem to be getting along OK, just here and there is a little kol wat moet skoon kom.

for the record i don't think that i ever tell people that their opinion sux, i voice mine and that's it, i'll elaborate, i'll convince, decieve, misdirect, bend the facts and be unflexible in my point of view but i'll never discredit sum1 from their opinion.

~drumroll please :lol: ~
bit late sorry

rat a tat tat tata .......... etc :D
I am the Hitokiri that makes it rain blood.....
- Himura Battousai.
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

eish and now everyone has run off to there respective corners leaving me and the 13 odd other voices in my head to run the conversation all by ourselves .......... just wonder what happens if i get into a fight with the voices in my head .....

nurse in emergency room : Holy hell sir ... where you run over by a bus or something?

Me: No miss i was in a fight.

Nurse: Once again i ask with a bus?

me: no ......... with the voices in my head.

nurse gives me a odd look.

me spends time in a nice soft room without windows ....... :crazy:
kailinin

Post by kailinin »

would the nurses name be jee? :twisted:
I am the Hitokiri that makes it rain blood.....
- Himura Battousai.
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

:twisted: hmmmmmm Jee in a nurses uniform ...... 8O yar what a wonderfull idea !!!!!!!!!!!! could get very very very interesting
skunkymunky
Permanently Banned

Post by skunkymunky »

don't get ur hopes up :twisted:
Fool people into thinking youve got a horse by taking off a unicorns horn
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

8O .....................