Patience : a virtue?

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Dr_Jung

Post by Dr_Jung »

The fact that you want to blame your work colleagues for depriving you of sleep, their motivation should not be any concern of yours, they do theirs and you do yours! If sleep is your problem, go to bed earlier. :lol:

Trust me! I am a Doctor.
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

okay i was going to argue with you on this .... but that would be a exercise in utter futility ....

so moving swiftly along ...... what else can the good docter tell me .... to enlighten me?
:onfire: Sitcks and stones may break my bones ...... but whips and chains excite me!!!! :crazy:
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

I like your sig Grumpy! You should join us at the Round Table, would suit your style!
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

interesting offer lancelot .... tell me more about this round table of yours
:onfire: Sitcks and stones may break my bones ...... but whips and chains excite me!!!! :crazy:
Dr_Jung

Post by Dr_Jung »

I also like your sig, shows me that you have a bright and adventurous side as well. Tell me you full birthdate, including year and I will endeavour to enlighten you. Raud, I do apologise for not posting your analysis yet, I will shortly!
You see Grumpy, I also peeve people like Ruad and Only1, they don't talk to me anymore! :cry:

Trust me! I am a Doctor.
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

We are a bunch of reprobates, we indulge in bouts of Mead drinking at every opportunity, wenching is also very high on our list. We have an assortment of dungeons to choose from, some inhabited by dominatrix, others more docile and others extremely willing!
This is a man's world!
Y0da
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Y0da »

I hear you Jee. Problem is, when stupidity walks into the room, patience jump out the window. With me anyway. *sigh* It's so hard to find intelligent life these days. Wonder why we even bother with outer space.
Just when I got the hang of life they changed the rules.
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

Doc .... honestly ..... beeing a bit late in posting someones analyses is not very nice ..... be that as it may ..... it in no way will result in ppl loosing their jobs. :twisted: which my acutely lazy co-worker might have inevitibly done ..... this is not going to be a fun audit
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

:twisted: lancelot where do i sign up ???????
wit_skapie
Moderator Emeritus

Post by wit_skapie »

I heard somewhere that in ancient Greece patience meant:

"Getting angry slowly"

:D
kailinin

Post by kailinin »

Dr_Jung wrote:I also like your sig, shows me that you have a bright and adventurous side as well. Tell me you full birthdate, including year and I will endeavour to enlighten you. Raud, I do apologise for not posting your analysis yet, I will shortly!
You see Grumpy, I also peeve people like Ruad and Only1, they don't talk to me anymore! :cry:
they just missed you and dont know how to show it. :twisted:
I am the Hitokiri that makes it rain blood.....
- Himura Battousai.
Dr_Jung

Post by Dr_Jung »

kailinin is a satisfied patient, not cured but we are working on it! :(

Trust me! I am a Doctor.
kailinin

Post by kailinin »

Dr_Jung wrote:kailinin is a satisfied patient, not cured but we are working on it! :(
sorry doc but umm, i dont quite think thats possible :wink:

but if jee sticks me in a cell with 3.1 or 95 i might not be so satisfied but a dangerous raving lunatic :P
Last edited by kailinin on 27 Jul 2004, 15:50, edited 1 time in total.
- Himura Battousai.
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

OK Grumpy, I will get Envi or someone to work on a Round Table banner for us Knights of old, not to be confused with the Pubic Knights or nights in white satin!
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

lancelot that sounds like a plan
OnlyOneKenobi
Moderator Emeritus

Post by OnlyOneKenobi »

Dr_Jung wrote:I also like your sig, shows me that you have a bright and adventurous side as well. Tell me you full birthdate, including year and I will endeavour to enlighten you. Raud, I do apologise for not posting your analysis yet, I will shortly!
Hey that's not true, don't cry!

*gives Doc_Jung a hanky*

Intel Core i7-950 | MSI X58 Pro-E, STK1366 | Geforce GTX470 1280 | 8GB DDR3 1333Mhz RAM | Samsung 226BW Monitor | Windows 7 Home Premium
Dr_Jung

Post by Dr_Jung »

Thanks!

Trust me! I am a Doctor.
kailinin

Post by kailinin »

OnlyOneKenobi wrote:
Hey that's not true, don't cry!

*gives Doc_Jung a hanky*
seems like the jedi in only1 is overpowering the dark jedi at the moment :D
- Himura Battousai.
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

see Doc they still like you .....

idn't that sweet ........

:twisted:
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

Jee is here !!!!!!! :D :lol: :onfire: 8O
kailinin

Post by kailinin »

looks like grumpy just smiled :D
- Himura Battousai.
jee

Post by jee »

I am just reading in utter amazement some of the post today that does exactly what I have been groaning about.... some people are just sooo sensitive, yet feel nothing to insult others. Grumps, you have to be careful of Lance.... he is a Knite :) and has armour and such like things in his dungeon. I think mayhap the Good Doctor and I need to borrow him for our own purposes in the healing department ..... :twisted:
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
kailinin

Post by kailinin »

if i'm ever to sensitive, lock me up and throw away the key :crazy:
- Himura Battousai.
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

yar okay ..... but i r dead and a ghostlike thingy man .... just look at my avie .... be afraid ... be very afraid ........ anyway .... who was being sensitive ???

hopefully not me .... 8O
kailinin

Post by kailinin »

Grumpy wrote:yar okay ..... but i r dead and a ghostlike thingy man .... just look at my avie .... be afraid ... be very afraid ........ anyway .... who was being sensitive ???

hopefully not me .... 8O
dead thingy - from lack of sleep maybe :P

i think maybe i helped you cross over the river styx, could be wrong though, theres been so many people :twisted:
- Himura Battousai.