am i the only person still stuck at work at this time.....

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

yar ....... eventually left work just after 9 .... for a change i got home just after 10 ...... not half past 11 as per usual ..... sleep is turning into a foreign consept .... but ja .... luckly i am not the poor fool that suffers this way ..... and to anyone else out there working these insane and utterly ureasonable hours .... you have my simpathy
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

......... Jee ....... i neeeeeeeeeeeed a hug and some tlc ..... HELP !!!!!!

8O .... and some sleep aswell .......

:evil: ...... if this woman tells me one more time ...... that i have to sign a sing i sheet every time i terminal into one of the servers ....... i am going to have a fit and a tantrum all rolled into one ...... the sign in sheet is IN the freaking server room ......... if i sign in there i might just aswell skip the terminal sign in sheet and access the damned server directly ...... damned glorified secretary wannebe dominatrix silly boot ......... *huff* *huff* ....... 8O *Breath in* *breath out* repeat untill the urge to detroy subsides...... they should keep helpdesk ladies away from server admins ...... specially when we don't get any sleep and when we are preparing for a audit ...... we get testy ..... 8O
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

8O and i just realised i am talking to myself aswell :oops: ..... this is not good
Mystical_Titan

Post by Mystical_Titan »

Well Grumpy, I just wanna say that you are most certainly doing your name justice.

Are you an auditor too?
kailinin

Post by kailinin »

Grumpy wrote:8O and i just realised i am talking to myself aswell :oops: ..... this is not good
just think its almost weekend. that should cheer you up a bit.
I am the Hitokiri that makes it rain blood.....
- Himura Battousai.
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

no i am not a auditor ...... poor ppl i would end up auditing .... i can't do that to someone ..... no see this is how it works on this project ......

the big boss (he used to be a auditor) threatens my boss .... my boss in turn ..... jumps up and down throwing every conciveble toy he has out the cot at us ........ forcing us to work stupidly evil hours ........ and then we have to deal with upety helpdesk wanne be dominatrix female types ... that think they run the whole it department and their word is = ten commandments ........ and all of this is in preperation for a audit 8O
Mystical_Titan

Post by Mystical_Titan »

Now I get it. Are you on the receiving end of an auditor?
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

kailinin: just think its almost weekend. that should cheer you up a bit.

8O i'm working this whole weekend ........... :(
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

yeah ....... although i have never actually seen this audito .... the bosses just keep threatening us with him ..... and i guess i should have closed that quote thingy before typing my comment ..... :oops:
kailinin

Post by kailinin »

Grumpy wrote:
kailinin: just think its almost weekend. that should cheer you up a bit.

8O i'm working this whole weekend ........... :(
ouch i feel for you, sat working till 5am last sunday (started at 7 am on saturday)

it does kinda suck.
- Himura Battousai.
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

:lol: if it sucked i would never complain about being single or having to work bad hours ever again :oops: 8O :twisted: but it doesn't suck so ermmm yeah ....
kailinin

Post by kailinin »

good point :twisted:
- Himura Battousai.
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

:evil: okay my boss is officially on the to be tortured to death slowly list .... :cry: i have been after this stunning lady now for weeks for a date ..... well ..... now i have a date with her ..... tonight ....... and i have to work ..... so i have to cancel :evil: ...... this is just ... well F#$@#%g wrong .... really really REALLY WRONG ...... *sigh* :?
kailinin

Post by kailinin »

i know a good samurai that does assasinations :twisted:
- Himura Battousai.
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

:twisted: ....... no no no ...... that would be to quick and painless ..... i'm talking torture .... weeks and weeks of torture ...... and lots and lots of pain ..... the more the better
kailinin

Post by kailinin »

hmm, well i guess a blunt rusted blade covered in muscle rotting slow acting poison could work :twisted:
- Himura Battousai.
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

:twisted: yeah it could .... but i prefer the old rusted very very blunt tea spoon aproch ..... bring such sutisfactory screams
Mystical_Titan

Post by Mystical_Titan »

When I say you guys NEED HELP, I mean it with a lot of respect.
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

8O ... well help would be nice ...... but a week of sleeping and doing nothing ...... and the love of a good woman(meaning the end of singleness) would be much much better :oops: but ja anyway .... not like that will happen any time soon ..... my slave driver of a boss won't let it ...... so the only thing that is left .... (in all honesty) ...... is at least thinking of all the wonderfully painfull things i can inflick on the man .... not that i would actually do it cause he has a family to support and torturing him to death would screw over his family and that would simply be wrong ...... so yeah .....
kailinin

Post by kailinin »

Mystical_Titan wrote:When I say you guys NEED HELP, I mean it with a lot of respect.
help would be good, any ideas on painfully slow death techniques ? :twisted: :D
- Himura Battousai.
Mystical_Titan

Post by Mystical_Titan »

Not quite the help I had in mind, but okay then.

Give him papercuts over his ENTIRE body and then throw him in a bathtub full of lemon juice. That way, he's still tortured, but won't die and can then still look after his family. Unless he goes into a coma from the pain, but that's life!!!
kailinin

Post by kailinin »

that works :twisted:

you're sooooo twisted you know that, there's this cool place i know, go visit the ward jee wont let you leave again. :D
- Himura Battousai.
Kher-za

Post by Kher-za »

why is it that i develope a moerse headache at precisely 13:52:26!?

curious
kailinin

Post by kailinin »

its mind over matter.
- Himura Battousai.
Mystical_Titan

Post by Mystical_Titan »

I am a very disturbed little person!!! Not always, but sometimes. Most of the times! ALL THE TIME!!!

See what I mean?

*Shut up you bottom*

Screw you Billy.

*Screw me? Screw you, *******. You little wimp. You couldn't hit sand if you fell of a camel.*

Please, leave me alone!

*MUAHAHAHAHAHA*

Somebody help me! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!