Piracy in general

Discussion of piracy-related topics go in here. Please read the rules of this section first.
Forum rules
Please read the piracy section rules before posting in here. By posting in this section, you acknowledge to have read and understood them, and agree to abide by them at all times.

Of course, the global forum rules apply here too.
Mekker

Post by Mekker »

Demoraliser wrote:Only1
stick to the topic

:evil:
thats right you buggers!

However i am not familiar with this Kher-za, so howsit Kher, glad to make your aquaintance.
you won't be glad to meet him if you know the ****
Pentium 75
64Mb Ram
14" Monitor
Win98
Speakers, mouse, keyboard.
Image Image
chilliboy

Post by chilliboy »

Ahoy there, mateys! :lol: Just kidding!

Did you guys hear about thwe pirate DVDs that were destryed in Durbs over the weekend? 22 Pakistanis were arrested in a raid and all were miraculously set free. The strong arm of the law goes limp again!!! :evil:
Hot to trot...
Y0da
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Piracy

Post by Y0da »

I just saw this thread and...
OnlyOneKenobi wrote:...please do not discuss anything that you have obtained illegally in any sections of this site!
Hehe...doesn't this sound suspicious? I didn't know we have illegal stuff on this site. :twisted:

I'm kidding of course.
Just when I got the hang of life they changed the rules.
Kher-za

Post by Kher-za »

mekker, don't let me be the one to say 'play nice', k?
bb_matt

Post by bb_matt »

Hey, you know, I just downloaded that XXXX video and the quality was crap ! really really bad - almost as bad as the missing sound from the XXXX game I downloaded last week !

Then I saw some dude selling pirated DVD's of XXVX so I bought one and took it home.

That movie looked like someone had filmed it through a pair of sunglasses at 16fps, it sounded like the ripper was using a paper cup as a microphone !

You know the one I mean, the movie XXXXXX that's available on Bittorrent right now !

Here's the link :-

http://www.censoredlinkofpr0n.com/

Crazy !
Azgard
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Azgard »

LOL 8O
jee

Post by jee »

Matt you adorable little horror! You are spreading mayhem and will cause apoplexy! :satisfied:
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
bb_matt

Post by bb_matt »

jee wrote:Matt you adorable little horror! You are spreading mayhem and will cause apoplexy! :satisfied:
But only to those that deserve it my dear ! :)

As usual, you are delightfully aware of every silly ruse I entertain myself with ! - ! 8)
bubble_boy

Post by bubble_boy »

how do you see if a dvd is a pirate? i know about the ifo number thing, but i read something about ther not being any ratings on the back of the box, and a dvd in a certain zone eg. zone 1
i probably had something to say if you are reading this.
the_nominator

Post by the_nominator »

Well....Normally the printing is bad quality and around the instide of the disk I think it has summin there aswel
ImageStuff the DS!
07 Designs|Portfolio
vv3bcr3atur3

Post by vv3bcr3atur3 »

If you got it and it is still on cinema it is not real.
"If our ancestors stood still at fire for 10 more years the wheel would have be much rounder by now" - vv3b
Leigh

Post by Leigh »

bubble_boy wrote:how do you see if a dvd is a pirate? i know about the ifo number thing, but i read something about ther not being any ratings on the back of the box, and a dvd in a certain zone eg. zone 1
Just play it safe and buy DVDs only from reputable retail outlets. I buy my DVDs from CD Wherehouse and Look and Listen ONLY.
human slave in an insect nation
Kher-za

Post by Kher-za »

cd warehouse in the waterfront is pretty impressive, went there on thursday for the first time. i'd like to buy the aliens trilogy there when i have cash again.
Leigh

Post by Leigh »

I absolutely love that shop! :D I could spend hours in there, listening to music and browsing through the DVDs. I am a big fan of world music, and they have an incredible selection of that kind of stuff there. It's definitely my favourite music/film shop around.

Are you talking about the Alien Quadrilogy boxset? I just bought it on Sunday - the 9 DVD set. I haven't had time to watch them yet though!! :cry: My housemate is sitting right now in the next room watching Alien 1 but I have work to do!!! :( :cry:
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

Yep, DVD's are great, while in the UK I bought "Band of Brothers", the series was on M-Net some time ago, a metal boxed set of 10 DVD's. What great viewing! Also managed to get my hands on "Dune" the extended one, was really pleased with that!
Not too much difference in price but I do find the availability of certain DVD's as well as the variety, to be good in the UK.

Must say we have seemed to have strayed off the "Piracy" topic quite a bit! :lol:
Kher-za

Post by Kher-za »

Leigh wrote:Are you talking about the Alien Quadrilogy boxset? I just bought it on Sunday - the 9 DVD set. I haven't had time to watch them yet though!! :cry: My housemate is sitting right now in the next room watching Alien 1 but I have work to do!!! :( :cry:
yeah, that's the one! i forgot about Resurrection. i've only watched it once and i'm afraid i've forgotten about it.
Prime

piracy

Post by Prime »

jees i didn't realise that it was such a big deal but ya i agree.

people theres no need to be STUPID

what they say makes sense.

don't discuss what criminal activities you're upto the rest of us couldn't care. :twisted:

how will any of you ever become cat burgarlurs
Kher-za

Post by Kher-za »

i didn't know where to post this.

has any1 seen 'Chronicles of Riddick' yet?

b4 i get yelled at, it's on cinema already for those of you living under a rock!
maxxis
Moderator Emeritus

Post by maxxis »

Saw it on Sunday night. I found it quite boring. Great fighting scenes but zero solid story line.

Its up to whoever wants to see it to go watch it and make up his/her own mind.

Just my 2c worth.

Cheers
Kher-za

Post by Kher-za »

i pretty much felt the same, although i wasn't expecting a story line if vin was playing in it. AND IT WASN'T VIN WHO MADE ME WATCH IT!

i liked pitch black so thought i'd support the sequel :oops:
jee

Post by jee »

On the defense this early Kher? :twisted:
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
Kher-za

Post by Kher-za »

just protecting my sexuality :P
kailinin

Post by kailinin »

Kher-za wrote:i didn't know where to post this.

has any1 seen 'Chronicles of Riddick' yet?

b4 i get yelled at, it's on cinema already for those of you living under a rock!
saw it this weekend and IMHO its better than pitch black.

dont think its was supposed to be a sequel.
I am the Hitokiri that makes it rain blood.....
- Himura Battousai.
maxxis
Moderator Emeritus

Post by maxxis »

Kher-za wrote:AND IT WASN'T VIN WHO MADE ME WATCH IT!
Dont worry about that.

The way "Jack" turned out made up for the storyline being non existant

Cheer
Leigh

Post by Leigh »

I fell asleep about 15 minutes into Pitch Black, but I remember those 15 minutes as being utter crap. I thought the trailer for Riddick looks like one of the worst pieces of sci-fi rubbish I've ever seen, plus I despise Vin Diesel.

So I won't be watching Riddick :)