What is it that a woman looks for

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
jee

Post by jee »

freakno1 wrote:
There should be a distinct deffinition made here boys and girls arn't men and woman .

Jee no woman is interested in a nice atentitive caring (maybe better spelling ) man .

:(
freak my angel... i dont agree with you that women are not interested in attentive caring men.... i will differ there TOTALLy... but then... in all sorts there are exceptions :)
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
freakno1

Post by freakno1 »

Jee why do you think I’m still at work this time of night?
Because there isn't anything else to do, except read and post semi meaningless posts on the internet, I mean reading a forum on morowind is almost as interesting as going home and playing it for the simple reason that there is no one @ home to talk to or look @. So go out you say it is a 70km drive one-way to the nearest joll party or drinking place. I have thought about a live as a priest but the funny collar thing freaks me out.
I know I’m properly over rocking the rocking chair here but reading your posts id say you are deep 30's low 40's not to offend your body age but to point out your mental age is far superior to the average poster. I would rather have someone to have an intelligent conversation with than meaning less how's the weather talk.

-Some times you have to leave your corner of the forest to meet new people Whinnie the poo
jee

Post by jee »

Freak, no offence... yes i'm old... and totally agree with you that one has to be able to converse... not only on the weather, but on many things, being able to have debates and differ, and the thrill of sharing new information and such like things.....

hmmm you far in the boendoes?
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
Leigh

Post by Leigh »

The answer to this question is simple: the fact that you're asking it on the internet is the main reason you don't know that very answer.

Go out and meet some women. We don't bite, you know (unless you want us to ;)) Get to know more women and you'll know what we are looking for, although it differs from person to person. Of course.
human slave in an insect nation
freakno1

Post by freakno1 »

uhm jee we have village bicycle and next week we get “corner”

And leigh that joke always sounds funnier when you are the sexy chick saying it, and not the guy with the “ purple hart “. If I have to guess you are already in a relationship buy the way you make as though dating really isn’t that difficult.
Men don’t fear commitment they fear rejection.

-Some times you have to leave your corner of the forest to meet new people Whinnie the poo
jee

Post by jee »

"purple heart'? Freak, I will admit that I have met some really nice guys on the net (and girls too) and I do think it is a place where you can, abeit slowly, and carefully, start up fairly good relationships.

The only things one should always remember is that its often easier to talk when not face to face for a lot of people, and that not all people are honest and should be trusted. So NEVER go fast with any relathionship you start off with on the net until you have met that person. :)
Leigh

Post by Leigh »

freakno1 wrote:And leigh that joke always sounds funnier when you are the sexy chick saying it, and not the guy with the “ purple hart “. If I have to guess you are already in a relationship buy the way you make as though dating really isn’t that difficult.
Men don’t fear commitment they fear rejection.
What joke did I make? I'm also not sure what you mean by "purple heart"... please explain?

Dating is easy. Relationships, however, aren't necessarily easy at all. Dating and relationships are two rather different things.
Leigh

Post by Leigh »

Incidentally, women and men both use and abuse members of the opposite sex equally, especially when we're young. We are just as similar to one another as we are different. But sitting around over-analysing everything all the time gets you nowhere.

Someone (I can't remember who it was) once said that the best, lasting relationships are the ones you find when you weren't looking for one. People who are content to just be who they are and are comfortable with where they are going in life will find what they want. They just need to be open to new possibilities. You don't need to go looking for some things in life - they will find you, as long as you're willing to be found.
freakno1

Post by freakno1 »

Before we start congrats 2 lee on her book . the only thing i ever wrote was "I will not tell the teacher to loosen up about my handwriting hence the keyboard " 500 times no seriously congrats

We don't bite, you know (unless you want us to )

What you are saying is true and i agree with you i tend to over analyze

Tel
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Tel »

Leigh wrote:Incidentally, women and men both use and abuse members of the opposite sex equally, especially when we're young. We are just as similar to one another as we are different. But sitting around over-analysing everything all the time gets you nowhere.

Someone (I can't remember who it was) once said that the best, lasting relationships are the ones you find when you weren't looking for one. People who are content to just be who they are and are comfortable with where they are going in life will find what they want. They just need to be open to new possibilities. You don't need to go looking for some things in life - they will find you, as long as you're willing to be found.
How true. My fiance and I met when weren't expecting, and (as some of you know) in a chat room. We both agree that accepting that we are different is fundamental to a relationship.

If we were the same, it would be boring. We do have stuff in common (morals, Values, what our house will look like), but I like PC's, she doesn't. I like slap stick comedy, she doesn't.

I feel that it is important to realise that men and women are different. And that's final. No if's, but's or why's. It's evolution.
Be Silly. Be Honest. Be Kind. | Ralph Waldo Emerson
doo_much

Post by doo_much »

[quote="Leigh"]The answer to this question is simple: the fact that you're asking it on the internet is the main reason you don't know that very answer.quote]

Sorry Leigh, but you've got it wrong. At the ripe age of 35, I'd rather chat online than get busted by one of your species err gender again.

Like Freak I just got bone tired (no pun intended) of collecting 'purple hearts'.

And now I'm going drinking - which is something I'm really GOOD at :twisted:

It being Friday afternoon and all hehe :lol:

Good weekend all!!!
MOOD - Thirsty

A surprising amount of modern pseudoscience is coming out of the environmental sector. Perhaps it should not be so surprising given that environmentalism is political rather than scientific.
Timothy Casey
freakno1

Post by freakno1 »

jee the purple hart is a medal that you get for being wounded in war almost like the silver star wich i think is for dying exept your falmily gets it :lol:

jee

battle of the sexes

Post by jee »

I was told that there are differences between the sexes.... this might prove that point?
DICTIONARY FOR WOMEN'S PERSONAL ADS:

40-ish.............................................49

Adventurous.................Slept with everyone

Athletic......................................No ( . Y . )

Average looking....................Ugly

Beautiful...........................Pathological liar

Contagious Smile..................Does a lot of pills

Emotionally Secure......................On medication

Feminist..........................................Fat

Free spirit....................................Junkie

Friendship first..........................Former slut

Fun..........................................Annoying

New-Age..............Body hair in the wrong places

Old-fashioned.............................No BJs

Open-minded.................................Desperate

Outgoing........................Loud and Embarrassing

Passionate...............................Sloppy drunk

Professional....................................*****

Voluptuous...................................Very Fat

Large frame.................................Hugely Fat

Wants Soul mate...............................Stalker

WOMEN'S ENGLISH:

1. Yes = No

2. No = Yes

3. Maybe = No

4. We need = I want..

5. I am sorry = you'll be sorry

6. We need to talk = You're in trouble

7. Sure, go ahead = You better not

8. Do what you want = You will pay for this later

9. I am not upset = Of course I am upset, you moron!

10. You're certainly attentive tonight = Is sex all you ever think about?

MEN'S ENGLISH:

1. I am hungry = I am hungry

2. I am sleepy = I am sleepy

3. I am tired = I am tired

4. Nice dress = Nice cleavage!

5. I love you = Let's have sex now

6. I am bored = Do you want to have sex?

7. May I have this dance? = I'd like to have sex with you

8. Can I call you sometime? = I'd like to have sex with you

9. Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd like to have sex with you

10. Can I take you out to dinner? = I'd like to have sex with you

11. I don't think those shoes go with that outfit = I'm gay
StarPhoenix
B.Soc.Sci, M.SocSci [UPCF]
Processor: Core i5 3470
Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z77
Graphics card: nVidia GeForce GTX 1060
Memory: 8Gb DDR3 1600

Post by StarPhoenix »

Why all the fuss about women?

I turn 30 next year and have never been particularly interested
in either sex since I was weaned....
Dr_Jung

Post by Dr_Jung »

Hence the name "supertwit" damn, almost misspelt that! :roll:

Trust me! I am a Doctor.
Y0da
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Y0da »

supertwit wrote:Why all the fuss about women?

8O Women are the essance of life you twit.
Just when I got the hang of life they changed the rules.
freakno1

Post by freakno1 »

uhm super your name preceedes you
and your history follows

jee

Post by jee »

Well, living in the Black Pit probably will account for that, I fear.
brabham

Post by brabham »

Fear not supertwit I got your back. I am 30 already and I have never been particularly interested either.
I kill you in my dreams, I turn the other cheek during the day.

i5 2500k : ASUS P8P67 : ASUS 560ti : Antec High Current Pro 850 : 2x2GB G.Skill : 160GB + 1.5TB Seagate SATA 7200rpm : LG super multi DVD writer : Coolermaster Storm Enforcer
freakno1

Post by freakno1 »

sorry but being 30 and still being single sound like a nightmare i once had

StarPhoenix
B.Soc.Sci, M.SocSci [UPCF]
Processor: Core i5 3470
Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z77
Graphics card: nVidia GeForce GTX 1060
Memory: 8Gb DDR3 1600

Post by StarPhoenix »

:roll: Yes....this was a serious question....and being single and uninterested
does not bother me. I was trying to understand why males are so
interested in females [and vice-versa?] You might say that I was
trying to get into respondant's heads to understand what it is that drives
them....

I have tried this at work only to be meet with incredulity, derision or polite amusement, so I thought I'd pose the question again to a wider
[but perhaps like-minded] audience and under an assumed name. Until
I had read Brabham's response, it seemed that the response to my question was going to much the same irrespective of where I asked it.

and for the record, I do work with women of my age, I even take lifts home [mine, not theirs of course :lol: ] with them when walking back would be stupid
and I am civil to my colleagues.

Perhaps I phrased my question poorly?

More likely, I suspect, is that I might be taking this too seriously.

"It takes all types...."
Mekker

Post by Mekker »

MONEY MONEY MONEY
Pentium 75
64Mb Ram
14" Monitor
Win98
Speakers, mouse, keyboard.
Image Image
freakno1

Post by freakno1 »

so girls what do you want , because we obviously don't know ?

jee

Post by jee »

Freak my angel, my Dahlin!!! Please go to page one of this thread and read it c a r e f u l l y !
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

8O i think i have it figured ..... they want us to get angry at them and thus damn our souls (what little we have) to eternal damn nation .... well haha hahahahaha we are allready in hell .... it comes in the form of cubicles with floresent lighting and it is ruled be evil glorified secretary dominatrix wannabe female types ...... :oops: did i say all that ermmmmmm :cry: i need sleep methinks 8O