Killer? U ....

Formerly known as "The Ward" -- now Anakha56 and rustypup's playground. Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.
Forum rules
The global forum rules are found here.

NOTE: posts in this section are not counted towards your total.
jee

Post by jee »

Kher-za wrote:yoda..at that age? well, if he can still hold a lighsabre and cha cha with the best of them then i guess he can stand a little action.

Erm, I was not worried about YOda, I think he is big enough to look after himself :wink:

amdretard.... i did not shout.... :cry: i complained :)
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
amdretard

Post by amdretard »

i know but shouted was what it seemed to me when i insulted you sorry agian for that
My friends think i need a life. What do you think?
lancelot

Post by lancelot »

Thrall knows about your Peitsche????? 8O
jee

Post by jee »

amdretard, tis ok! EveryOne makes mistakes.. we are all human... and there is such a thing as forgiveness... actually, to be totally honest, I cannot remember what it was about... so you better forget that too :D

erm Lancelot... no telling *g*
"Integrity" and "integer" both contain a Latin root meaning "whole; complete." The root sense, then, is that people may be said to be acting with integrity when their beliefs, words, and actions have a sense of unity or wholeness.
amdretard

Post by amdretard »

spicy sms ring a bell
My friends think i need a life. What do you think?
Thrall
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Thrall »

jee wrote:Ahhh Meine Peitsche! Javol Mein Herr Doctor... Ask Thrall about it... :twisted:
Huh? What? Er....the answer is "Yes"

*whispers to Jee: "What was the question?"*
Be polite, professional and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

My Iraq pics
jee

Post by jee »

*whisper... :D Thrall, just nod your head, smile widely and look like we know what we are talking about.....
Leigh

Post by Leigh »

Hehe I just assumed that the killing was an accident and that it had nothing to do with the funeral or the guy.

Definitely not a killer, me :)
human slave in an insect nation
Fishzn

Post by Fishzn »

Hah, i thought that she found her sis getting it on with the dude, so she killed the B****.... :lol:

Now i'm certainly not a killer, more along the lines of "pervert" :wink:
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"